San Francisco averages 65 complaints a day for human crap on sidewalks

I have been to San Francisco. I remember walking over a washed out chalk line of a dead body, at the park near Coit tower. After the quake in November 89'. (saw all the cracks in the buildings too). It was disconcerting. I never could understand why illegal aliens get so much special treatment, my brother lived there since 69', and he lost his job and his home of 20+ years.he and his current wife NOW lives a suburb of SF with his daughter. But Mexicans get homes and sanctuary because, they are special. Yeah, right. Nobody else, just poor poor Mexicans. nobody else deserves special treatment. Just Mexicans. How did this happen?

Last edited:
It is what it is my friends.....Demrat ruling has to be scum!

tayDUof.jpg

I remember waiting for a bus in Pacifica California, and hearing the Billy Joel song, "We didn't start the fire". I went back to the Midwest a few days later, NEVER heard that song...until years later. I talked to almond ranchers with orchards at that same time that are afraid of Illegal aliens and their handlers taking over. Those orchards are gone now, turned into housing developments gated rich white sanctuaries away from poor poor Mexicans. So goes California, so goes America.

I remember waiting for a bus in Pacifica California, and hearing the Billy Joel song, "We didn't start the fire". I went back to the Midwest a few days later, NEVER heard that song...until years later. I talked to almond ranchers with orchards at that same time that are afraid of Illegal aliens and their handlers taking over. Those orchards are gone now, turned into housing developments gated rich white sanctuaries away from poor poor Mexicans. So goes California, so goes America.
Some Of The Orchards Disappeared To Protect The Delta Smelt
A Minnow Not Indigenous To Those Waterways

They've formed "poop patrols".

How much longer will Americans tolerate "homeless" bums ?

San Francisco Is Forming a 'Poop Patrol' to Clean Feces Off Its Sidewalks

Residents of San Francisco complain not only about the high cost of housing but also the often-unsanitary conditions of the city’s sidewalks. Now the city is taking steps to address at least one of those problems.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the city’s Public Works department is assigning a team of five workers and a steam-cleaner to find and clean up sidewalks and alleys where feces are found. While some San Francisco streets are cleaned up nightly, the so-called “Poop Patrol” will start their work in the afternoons.

The newspaper said that San Francisco receives about 65 complaints a day about feces on sidewalks, a number that has increased in the past year. Much of it comes from dogs whose owners don’t clean up after them, but San Francisco is also facing a plight of homelessness. To underscore the city’s homeless problem, one resident created a San Francisco Poop Map plotting citizen complaints about feces.

A large homeless community and I read they were bags of poop. Probably from porta potties. and in allies. They are going to go around with steam machines. They just don't take a shit on the sidewalk.
Really??

DiCRs2TWAAA1iyq.jpg

DP59foeUEAA3a_K.jpg

Some Of The Orchards Disappeared To Protect The Delta Smelt
A Minnow Not Indigenous To Those Waterways
65 people just delta smelt there yesterday.

We need to stop protecting them.

Forum List

Back