San Fran Major Ban Bottled Water

Because he is a tryant and he thinks that his faction should rule the entire country and that their opinion is the only one that matters. It doesn't matter to him that the people of San Francisco agree with their mayor on this issue because in RSR's and that of his buddies in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Texas, and many other places they don't have the right to self government. It doesn't matter that these people live in the same community, and that their children attend the same schools, and that they have different issues and concerns than do people in other cities that are located in other states. You are correct in stating that it is the business of the citizens of San Francisco and not RSR's but RSR isn't going to mind his own damn business anymore than the assholes he votes to represent him will mind their own damn business.

another liberal showing his support for free speech

Libs have been out to ban SUV for years - and if you drive on you are the devil

If government made mass transit more affordable more people would take it. They keep raising the price, even though alot of taxpayer money is poured into it

You should take a long hard look at the Republican Party because it is them who do not think that mass transit is a good investment even though some conservatives and liberal are intelligent enough to provide the proof to the contrary. Conservatives want the government to spend less money on making mass transit more affordable and efficient instead preferring to raise the rates and to make mass transit less affordable.

You should take a long hard look at the Republican Party because it is them who do not think that mass transit is a good investment even though some conservatives and liberal are intelligent enough to provide the proof to the contrary. Conservatives want the government to spend less money on making mass transit more affordable and efficient instead preferring to raise the rates and to make mass transit less affordable.

Considering AMTRACK loses billions, has no riders, and has been a constatnt drain on taxpayer money - we should take a long hard look at it

After reading your rant.........

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 81
Considering AMTRACK loses billions, has no riders, and has been a constatnt drain on taxpayer money - we should take a long hard look at it

Indeed, we should do just that and we should start by taking a long hard look at who is to blame (i.e., you and the jackasses like you who are a constant drain on those of us who are fed up with you and the fuckers who we pay to represent you while not having representation ourselves). It's time to hear the old cry of "no taxation without representation" especially when my money is being spent to support your representative. Amtrak would work and would be successful if you and the parasites who represent you would stop using our tax money on your worthless selves and your projects. A lot of things that would be good for America would be appropriately funded while those which harm our country would not but so long as your faction continues to undermine this country like the tyrants and traitors that you are we will find that most of the things that would improve this country will not progress while those which harm this country will be implemented by your factions representatives.

After reading your rant.........

Spoken like a true tyrant and dictator who does not care that there are millions in this country who are not represented in their government because evil assholes like you check the box marked "Everyone who voted for Jane Doe can go to hell because I and Billy Smith who I voted for will make the decision and will have a vote on the laws while the rest of you fucking people can bow before us. We will pass laws that you cannot vote on, we will tax you without people representing you being present and if you do not like to be taxed without representation then you can go to hell because WE WILL TAX YOU WITHOUT REPRESENTATION AND IF YOU OBJECT AND SAY "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION" THEN WE WILL MOCK YOU AND FUCKING CONTINUE INSULTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AS YOU CRY OUT FOR YOUR FREEDOMS AND LIBERTIES AGAINST US JUST LIKE THE ELECTED MEMBERS OF THE BRITISH PARLIMENT DID TO LIBERALS IN 1776 WHO OBJECTED TO THEM TAXING THEM WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Now you can kiss my ass you fucking bitch as I shout: NO TAXATION BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVES WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. You think you have the right to do this but you do not, and the assholes who met in Philadelphia to restore the system of government that we rebelled against felt the same way. Many of our forefathers warned of what the conservatives were doing in Philadelphia and warned us about what they were attempting to foist upon us as a people and when we were able to defeat the Constitution in Rhode Island these traitors violated our rights by ratifying the Constitution in a special ratification convention of you evil bastards. We all know the real reason these bastards met in secret (i.e., Alexander Hamilton among others would have been dragged into the streets and lynched for his praise of the British form of government and his advocating a lifetime term for the President).

Eddie is part of the best and brightest of the Dem party

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 81
damn this went south real fast. All I know is we all can make a difference if (key word) we have valid resources and it is worht the time and effort, and I believe that this ins't about parties either but more about human convenience.

damn this went south real fast. All I know is we all can make a difference if (key word) we have valid resources and it is worht the time and effort, and I believe that this ins't about parties either but more about human convenience.

It is also about basic economics, human nature, and cost effectivness

Well this is true but to keep these alfloat you have to spend and spending means higher ticket prices. I look at these trains as a real good prices given all things except for standing!

But you need riders - something they do not have in most cases

Of course the thread went downhill fast...

RSR posted in it.

Eddie is part of the best and brightest of the Dem party

Is that all you have. It is exactly what you conservatives said about those of us who opposed your Constitution in the 1780's and who demanded our rights be included. Had liberals not fought for a Bill of Rights, the ideological founder of the Republican Party, Alexander Hamilton, would have succeeded better than he did at restoring the British form of government in America and it would be even more oppressive then it is now.

We currently have our House or Lords, and our House of Commons, and we even have our elected King (who according to Hamilton should have been elected for life). After all, us DIMWITTED AND INFERIOR PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT YOU CONSERVATIVES AND LOOK UP TO YOU AND WE STUPID LIBERALS SHOULD BOW BEFORE YOU AND THE PEOPLE WHO YOU VOTE TO REPRESENT YOU. WE AFTER ALL ARE JUST STUPID PEOPLE AND COULDN'T EVEN BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR THE CONSTITUTION OR TO BE REPRESENTED IN THE SENATE BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT OUR RIGHT AS THE PEOPLE. ONLY YOU CONSERVATIVES HAD THAT RIGHT BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY THE CONSTITUTION HAD TO BE RATIFIED BY SPECIAL CONVENTIONS OF THE CONSERVATIVES IN 1788 AND 1789. CONSERVATIVES ENJOYED SAYING FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE OF RHODE ISLAND WHO REJECTED IT, AND THE CONSERVATIVES PRECEDED TO RATIFY THE CONSTITUTION IN RHODE ISLAND ANYWAYS BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT THE BRITISH HOUSE OF LORDS (our Senate) AND HOUSE OF COMMONS (our House) SHOULD BE RESTORED ALONG WITH THE MONARCHY (the President). THANK GOD THAT THE BASTARD HAMILTON HAD NOT SUCCEEDED IN GETTING THE PRESIDENT APPOINTED FOR LIFE. :bowdown:

Do you have a comeback for that bitch? How about just voting for your good friend who you went to high school with. Then you and Tommy can tell everyone who didn't vote for him and who don't want you or Tommy to represent them to go to hell because you WILL TAX THEM WITHOUT ANY SAY ON THEIR PART BECAUSE THEY D0N'T HAVE A RIGHT TO SIT AT THE SAME TABLE AS THEIR BETTERS WHO WON THE ELECTION. INSTEAD THEY SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND ALLOW YOU TO FUCKING RAISE TAXES, LOWER THEM, MAKE APPROPRIATIONS AND GENERALLY CONDUCT THE AFFAIRS OF GOVERNMENT WITHOUT ANY SAY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR GOOD FRIEND TOMMY WHO YOU WERE GOOD BUDDIES WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE BETTER QUALIFIED THEN the RETARDS WHO WENT TO ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SAME CITY.

You are proving just how arrogant, and trynnical you are every time you post. Apparently you think you and those who represent you are more intelligent then those who disagree with your retarded ass. It doesn't matter that your position is "I get to be represented and you do not" while mine is "we both get to be represented because that is our right."

Is that all you have. It is exactly what you conservatives said about those of us who opposed your Constitution in the 1780's and who demanded our rights be included. Had liberals not fought for a Bill of Rights, the ideological founder of the Republican Party, Alexander Hamilton, would have succeeded better than he did at restoring the British form of government in America and it would be even more oppressive then it is now.

We currently have our House or Lords, and our House of Commons, and we even have our elected King (who according to Hamilton should have been elected for life). After all, us DIMWITTED AND INFERIOR PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT YOU CONSERVATIVES AND LOOK UP TO YOU AND WE STUPID LIBERALS SHOULD BOW BEFORE YOU AND THE PEOPLE WHO YOU VOTE TO REPRESENT YOU. WE AFTER ALL ARE JUST STUPID PEOPLE AND COULDN'T EVEN BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR THE CONSTITUTION OR TO BE REPRESENTED IN THE SENATE BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT OUR RIGHT AS THE PEOPLE. ONLY YOU CONSERVATIVES HAD THAT RIGHT BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY THE CONSTITUTION HAD TO BE RATIFIED BY SPECIAL CONVENTIONS OF THE CONSERVATIVES IN 1788 AND 1789. CONSERVATIVES ENJOYED SAYING FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE OF RHODE ISLAND WHO REJECTED IT, AND THE CONSERVATIVES PRECEDED TO RATIFY THE CONSTITUTION WRITTEN IN RHODE ISLAND ANYWAYS BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT THE BRITISH HOUSE OF LORDS AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHOULD BE RESTORED ALONG WITH THE MONARCHY (THANK GOD THAT THE BASTARD HAMILTON HAD NOT SUCCEEDED IN GETTING THE PRESIDENT APPOINTED FOR LIFE). :bowdown:

Do you have a comeback for that bitch? How about just voting for your good friend who you went to high school with and you. Then you and Tommy can tell everyone who didn't vote for him and who don't want you or Tommy to represent them to go to hell because you WILL TAX THEM WITHOUT ANY SAY ON THEIR PART BECAUSE THEY D0N'T HAVE A RIGHT TO SIT AT THE SAME TABLE AS THEIR BETTERS WHO WON THE ELECTION. INSTEAD THEY SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND ALLOW YOU TO FUCKING RAISE TAXES, LOWER THEM, MAKE APPROPRIATIONS AND GENERALLY CONDUCT THE AFFAIRS OF GOVERNMENT WITHOUT ANY SAY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR GOOD FRIEND TOMMY WHO YOU WERE GOOD BUDDIES WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE BETTER QUALIFIED THEN the RETARDS WHO WENT TO ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SAME CITY.

You are proving just how arrogant, and trynnical you are every time you post. Apparently you think you and those who represent you are more intelligent then those who disagree with your retarded ass. It doesn't matter that your position is "I get to be represented and you do not" while mine is "we both get to be represented because that is our right."

I rest my case - eddie is a member of the Dems best and brightest

Of course the thread went downhill fast...

RSR posted in it.

This is one of the most intelligent posts in this thread. It proves that there are people with some common sense. You are right in pointing out that every time RSR posts in a thread it goes downhill fast. Because he will act as his usual self and when people point out where his conduct and position is wrong he will accuse them of not liking free speech because that is the only argument he has. I would hope that he had something better and I would hope that he would address the issue of "taxation without representation" by those who he votes for of those who didn't vote for them.

This is one of the most intelligent posts in this thread. It proves that there are people with some common sense. You are right in pointing out that every time RSR posts in a thread it goes downhill fast. Because he will act as his usual self and when people point out where his conduct and position is wrong he will accuse them of not liking free speech because that is the only argument he has. I would hope that he had something better and I would hope that he would address the issue of "taxation without representation" by those who he votes for of those who didn't vote for them.

The poster boy of insults and personal attacks talking about how someone else that can actually converse without name calling, foul language and personal insults of posters family members, what a riot.

I love how Edward would simply abolish voting and democracy in one fell swoop.

I never said I would abolish democracy or voting because this isn't a democracy. This is a dictatorship. This is a country where millions of people are not represented. I have repeatedly stated that representation is the key. I know you hate that idea and that is why those of you who lived at the time of the Constitution were upset with the course the country was taking towards greater democracy and representation where people actually were beginning to have a say in their own government and beginning to organize as communities of people which we now lack. The Constitution is not the embodiment of democracy or representation nor does opposing it and the method of voting embodied in it mean that I would abolish democracy or voting, because I agree with Jefferson on this and that makes me even more democratic and in favor of representative government than you. There are systems of government that exist that have democracy in it and are representative in nature. But you don't want to address that because you are opposed to the idea OF SELF GOVERNMENT WHERE PEOPLE GATHER TOGETHER AS SMALL GROUPS, DISCUSS THE ISSUES, AND THEN PERFORM THE TASKS RELATING ONLY TO THEM, AND THE CHOOSE FROM AMONG THEMSELVES A REPRESENTATIVE.

So, if you really want to debate this issue YOU WILL CEASE TWISTING WHAT I HAVE SAID LIKE THE EVIL BASTARD YOU ARE (AND YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS IN 1789 DID THE EXACT SAME THING TO DO THOSE OF US WHO CHALLENGED YOU TO PROVE THAT THE BRITISH FORM OF DEMOCRACY WAS THE ONLY FORM THAT WE COULD HAVE.

The poster boy of insults and personal attacks talking about how someone else that can actually converse without name calling, foul language and personal insults of posters family members, what a riot.

If you don't like being insulted then maybe you should stop being a fucking dictator who supports a system of government that our forefathers had to rebel against because of the system violating their rights. Poor you, my foul language displeases you and I should bow before you and speak as thou wishes and worship at the feet of they holy and sacred ark of the covenant, the great Constitution with a House of Lord, and Commons. I should just admit that you are right, and that the fuckers who supported the constitution then were also right while those of us who opposed it at that time and pointed out that it was nothing more than the same form of government that the British had with a few minor changes were wrong. The Senate isn't really the House of Lords, the President isn't really the King, and the House of Representatives isn't really the House of Commons. That is just in our minds. The only thing that I as a liberal can praise about the Constitution was included as a result of the efforts of liberals who opposed in then and that is a Bill of Rights.

You think it is a riot. I want your admiration and respect and I will kiss your ass to get it. You are right, I am wrong and now we have debated and we can vote some more and you can continue to call what I say a riot as you violate my rights just like your forefathers did when they voted for members of Parliment who violated the rights of the American people. :bowdown: Tell me some more oh so great one. Who will you vote for to be King of the United Kingdom of America, and who will you elect to represent you in our Great Parliment? :eusa_boohoo: I really want to know and I want to be able to discuss who will go to Parliment and I love being able to vote especially when I lose and am told to go home and to fuck off as someone else gets to make the decisions for me an the jackass who I voted for because after all only people like James Fucking Madison, Benjamin Cocksucking Franklin and Alexander Jackass Hamilton should be allowed to make the decision as to whether we would ratify the Constitution while you and yours are the only people who should be able to vote on taxes (i.e., tax us without representation on our part), and laws (i.e., make laws for us without representation on our part).

New Topics

Forum List

Back