San Fran first city to hit $10 minimum wage.

No, he just hates imbeciles in local government. San Francisco can be as stupid as it wants, so long as the rest of us don't have to pay for it. Unfortunately, we will

Why will you have to pay for SF's minimum wage hike of 32 cents?

Because like most other things they implement in nanny states eventually they wont be able to afford continuing it, and just like any other type of program that government implements, you just cant jerk it out from under the peoples feet once they get used to getting it "Remember the lefts argument on why SS could not be reigned in?" so eventually Cali will ask for Federal Help in keeping with there failed policies.
It's not like this has not happened before, those of us living in reality know what's going to happen.

How does increasing the minimum wage increase costs to the city of San Francisco?

If people could "simply move" no one would live in shitty school districts.

And they shouldn't. There's no excuse for sending your kids to school in a shitty district. I have no sympathy at all for people who live in the ghetto or in hurricane zones, they're doing so by choice.

"Hurricane zone" means the entire gulf coast and almost all of the eastern seaboard.

The fact you think people live in ghettos by choice is reflective of your status as a sheltered white person.

Why would you think anyone would want your sympathy anyway? Do you think you're actually worth so much as a human being that a stranger would give a shit?

Or, it shows that I'm someone who pulled themselves out of the gutter with hard work, so I know for a fact that anyone can do it if they just put forth the time and effort. Don't give me that line of shit that people are "stuck" in the ghetto with no way out, that's the biggest load of bullshit ever, and it's just a fucking excuse to be lazy.

If you don't like living in the ghetto, THEN FUCKING MOVE!:evil:

Bus boys, ice cream scoopers, and grocery baggers across America are boarding Greyhounds to get to the great City by the Bay to cash in on these high wages!!

And they shouldn't. There's no excuse for sending your kids to school in a shitty district. I have no sympathy at all for people who live in the ghetto or in hurricane zones, they're doing so by choice.

"Hurricane zone" means the entire gulf coast and almost all of the eastern seaboard.

The fact you think people live in ghettos by choice is reflective of your status as a sheltered white person.

Why would you think anyone would want your sympathy anyway? Do you think you're actually worth so much as a human being that a stranger would give a shit?

Or, it shows that I'm someone who pulled themselves out of the gutter with hard work, so I know for a fact that anyone can do it if they just put forth the time and effort. Don't give me that line of shit that people are "stuck" in the ghetto with no way out, that's the biggest load of bullshit ever, and it's just a fucking excuse to be lazy.

If you don't like living in the ghetto, THEN FUCKING MOVE!:evil:

What ghetto did you grow up in?

Actually, this is the perfect example of why local governments are supremely better. If this policy starts to drive out businesses and wreck havoc on San Francisco's economy, people can simply move. However, if this was done at a federal level then you have nowhere to go, we're all screwed.

People born into a ghetto environment have very little opportunity to get out. The only "easy" way is to join the military. Often that is not an option do to intellectual defficiencies, or legal impediments.

Nope, I hate a local government that implements policies that the rest of America has to pay for. If San Francisco will pay for this themselves and can afford it, I support them in it. It's when they rely on the rest of America to pay for there decisions is when I hate them.

Utter bullshit. I've never once been asked to pay the paycheck of a person employed anywhere in San Francisco. Neither have you, I'm sure.

So when the federal government gives money to states for education and what not who's money are they giving? The tooth fairies?

That has nothing to do with San Fransisco's minimum wage.

This is a GOOD thing. It will hasten San Francisco's descent into third worldism as business flees.

I have to agree with you that it will hasten there decent, but disagree with it being a good thing. The rest of us have to foot the bill for there irresponsibility in California, always have. I hope if Obama is ousted from office that we get a Christy type of president that tells Cali to kiss the rest of our asses and that they are on there own with there irresponsibility.
It's like the old saying goes, however goes california the rest of the united states will follow, if they fail, we all fail right behind them.

Telling California to kiss the collective ass of America is likewise a good thing. Sometimes the only way to change destructive behavior is to fully experience the consequences of that behavior.

I'd tell the Tea Party to kiss my ass for that very same reason.

Nope, I hate a local government that implements policies that the rest of America has to pay for. If San Francisco will pay for this themselves and can afford it, I support them in it. It's when they rely on the rest of America to pay for there decisions is when I hate them.
PLease elabortate on how I' have to pay for their minimum wage increase

Do you honestly believe that a state that is bankrupt can afford to raise the minimum wage like this without federal help?

Who's getting paid wages from the state or the feds? Not the private sector. And since most public employees make comparable or higher pay than minimum wage to begin with, how does the increase beg for money from the feds?

$10 bucks an hour in san Francisco is still below poverty for a 40 hour work week....then you take out all the taxes california and cities and localities take and one is well below poverty. Isn't it like $500k, a half a million, for a one bedroom townhome?

sheesh, the op doesn't even know who pays employee wages? He keeps trying to say the federal government pays private sector wages??????????

$10 bucks an hour in san Francisco is still below poverty for a 40 hour work week....then you take out all the taxes california and cities and localities take and one is well below poverty. Isn't it like $500k, a half a million, for a one bedroom townhome?

That's about right.

A one bedroom apartment starts at $1500 and that's for a lousy one. Most good ones go for $2500/mo.

No, he just hates imbeciles in local government. San Francisco can be as stupid as it wants, so long as the rest of us don't have to pay for it. Unfortunately, we will

Christ, those minimum wage workers are getting a 3% cost of living pay increase. Someone call in the Federales.

That would be Mexico, we all know how much you would love America to be Mexico, but there is one little problem, the rest of us Americans, and good luck getting past us.

You hate local government I guess.

How does a higher minimum wage cause "the rest of America" to pay for "their" decisions?

Already explained, keep up please.

Because like most other things they implement in nanny states eventually they wont be able to afford continuing it, and just like any other type of program that government implements, you just cant jerk it out from under the peoples feet once they get used to getting it "Remember the lefts argument on why SS could not be reigned in?" so eventually Cali will ask for Federal Help in keeping with there failed policies.
It's not like this has not happened before, those of us living in reality know what's going to happen.

How does increasing the minimum wage increase costs to the city of San Francisco?

You tell me, the city of San Fransisco are the ones who increased there wage, or are you making my point for me that the rest of America has to pay for it?

People born into a ghetto environment have very little opportunity to get out. The only "easy" way is to join the military. Often that is not an option do to intellectual defficiencies, or legal impediments.

Well then, join the military, or off your own people like they do in Africa....wait a second.........

Bottom line is, lefties do not want to take responsibility for themselves or there policies, because both are failures, good night all, and fuck you leftists retards, you all deserve a good ass fucken by the local bull, you mindless uneducated pricks.

That's just it, ya'll want everything to be "easy", and life just isn't set up that way, even in America.

San Francisco Becomes First U.S. City To Top $10 Minimum Wage | Fox News
These people are morons, the price of everything else is going to go up right along with it, and they can barely pay there bills to begin with. I just hope they dont plan to fund this with Federal Money because the rest of us out here in reality cannot afford there shitty policies.

You are so confused and misinformed about this subject that responding to you seriously is a waste of your time.

You seriously do need to go read a book.

New Topics

Forum List

Back