San Diego: Thug shoots female cop in neck; Lancaster PA cop shot; War on Cops rages on

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wounded San Diego Police Officer Released From Hospital KPBS
Lancaster officer shot Chief cites national scrutiny in not naming wounded cop - The York Daily Record

The left wing War on Cops rages on.

A beautiful young woman working as a cop in San Diego was shot in the neck by a peaceful liberal thug. And another officer from Pennsylvania was shot and his fellow officers killed the thug shooter. The chief in PA told the media to go fuck themselves when they demanded the identity of the officers involved and cited national police hatres as a reason. Good. Its time cops stood up for themselves.

The Democrats and liberal scum must feel so proud of themselves for sparking this. I cant wait for the backlash thats coming from Americas silent majority who.support police.

Bucs Webcam footage

tumblr_m24p4ovuQJ1qc487lo1_400.gif

Bucs Webcam footage

Yes. I mourn for cops who get shot. Most Americans do. Subhuman filth like you dont. In fact...your ilk cheers for dead cops and soldiers.

I pray one of these thugs picks you out one day to target. It would actually improve society.

Bucs Webcam footage

Yes. I mourn for cops who get shot. Most Americans do. Subhuman filth like you dont. In fact...your ilk cheers for dead cops and soldiers.

I pray one of these thugs picks you out one day to target. It would actually improve society.

black-books-computer-chick.gif

You need better responses

You embody the left wing brain rot in America. The silent majority of America is sick of it.

I can only hope a thug robs and shoots you. You're beyond repair and frankly...society would be better off.

It is a war. The cops should give it up. Find something else to do. Go into private security. Turn every city into Baltimore. If the left supports thugs over police and takes some kind of perverse joy in thugs killing cops, take the joy away.

Everyone is responsible for their own safety. There. Done.

Wounded San Diego Police Officer Released From Hospital KPBS
Lancaster officer shot Chief cites national scrutiny in not naming wounded cop - The York Daily Record

The left wing War on Cops rages on.

A beautiful young woman working as a cop in San Diego was shot in the neck by a peaceful liberal thug. And another officer from Pennsylvania was shot and his fellow officers killed the thug shooter. The chief in PA told the media to go fuck themselves when they demanded the identity of the officers involved and cited national police hatres as a reason. Good. Its time cops stood up for themselves.

The Democrats and liberal scum must feel so proud of themselves for sparking this. I cant wait for the backlash thats coming from Americas silent majority who.support police.
Liberal thug is the best descriptive capabilities you have after a decade slurring the force?

It is a war. The cops should give it up. Find something else to do. Go into private security. Turn every city into Baltimore. If the left supports thugs over police and takes some kind of perverse joy in thugs killing cops, take the joy away.

Everyone is responsible for their own safety. There. Done.

Well...the cops love their country and know that quitting will endanger the GOOD people in America.

They'll say fuck the ghetto and protect the suburbs from the rabid stray thugs that wander in.

But the ghettos? Nope. The Dems will get their utopia.

Reporters don't know how to search Public Records? Reporters don't know they can get that info from FOIR requests?

I was in Lancaster just a few days ago. My Sister was visiting and wanted to visit Amish Country.

Looks like the cops can dish it out, but can't take it........

Theres a difference between self defense and murder.

Something tells me you are destined to have a run in with cops. Something tells me you've already had many.

Im just thankful that they are there to keep human filth like you out of nice neighborhoods like mine.

Hey Bucs are we supposed to feel bad here or in the other threads where you dont give a fuck about people being gunned down by cops?

I'm confused. Please dont cry again, I hate to see women cry

Hey Bucs are we supposed to feel bad here or in the other threads where you dont give a fuck about people being gunned down by cops?

I dont give a fuck how you C-FAGS feel. You could all die from black plague and my only concern would be that your corpse be kept out of my state.

Oh...but to clarify...when guilty people are shot because of their own actions...I also dont care. When cops are shot...in the line of duty...I do.

I know the typical perverted liberal brain cant distinguish between the two. Your brain may be damaged from a septic infection you got in your blood from your lifestyle of getting fudge packed. But try to understand the difference.

Are you serious? Really?

Yes. He is. This is how modern liberals think. They wanted dead cops. They cheer for it. Nothing pleases liberals more than dead cops and soldiers. Well....wait...getting their throat and ass rammed in gay sex...they like that better. But other than that.

Are you serious? Really?

Yes. He is. This is how modern liberals think. They wanted dead cops. They cheer for it. Nothing pleases liberals more than dead cops and soldiers. Well....wait...getting their throat and ass rammed in gay sex...they like that better. But other than that.

Now, now ---- there are straight liberals. Don't group them all in one class.

My neighbor is a liberal, and he's straight ...

Well now, wait a minute .... he drives a powder blue Prius.

Maybe I'm wrong .... hmmmm.

Are you serious? Really?

Now, now ---- there are straight liberals. Don't group them all in one class.

My neighbor is a liberal, and he's straight ...

Well now, wait a minute .... he drives a powder blue Prius.

Maybe I'm wrong .... hmmmm.

Every male liberal has had at least one homosexual experience. They may not be gay...but they do it for street cred. Kinda like a cultural experience. In case they need it as a reference to ensure their open mindedness.

Every left winger here has probably done it.

Forum List

Back