San Diego plane crash an "inside job"

your just playing games with no real interest in truth... ..as stated in the petition subpoena power and.discloser of withheld evidence are required for conclusive answers

How convent that the legal system that is ran regulated by the government can conceal information and a Corrupt Elected Judge who plays on the same side can rule over the case.

Big surprise on the out come, it is some thing that I never thought would happen. I thought we would get the bad guys, like we all ways do...but the shit keeps happening. Are we not catching the right bad guys here or what? That's it! Who regulates the police departments? The government.... What?

Do they regulate and run everything that causes problems in my life?
Do I really need to answer?

well apparently this concept is to much for the its like telling them there favorite uncle sam that bounced them on there knee and taught them how to throw a baseball is actually a ax murderer...they just go into denial and grasp at any straw to say it isn't so

your a neg repping little fag double moron so there..and that not opinion its fact i can prove it

we are debating divecon style.. it manly consist of the words moron..liar and prove it
arranged it various orders..with a few other misspelled words thrown in for effect

Last edited:
your a neg repping little fag double moron so there..and that not opinion its fact i can prove it

we are debating divecon style.. it manly consist of the words moron..liar and prove it
arranged it various orders..with a few other misspelled words thrown in for effect
LOL
what a little pussy whiner

you have proven you are an idiot many times over

prove you... proved moron... idiot...

I know these divcon debates like any substance but it keeps him happy and makes he feel like he is one of the grown ups and keeps him out of trouble
LOL
you are such a moron, you dont even get that you're being laughed at

Last edited:
I think there should be an official investigation. But not an official official investigation because those guys are involved in this crime against America. Instead, it should be conducted by people who have no agenda, like that Alex Jones fellow and those Screw Loose Change guys.

so you would approve and support this then ?

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
Eots,

Do us all a favor and YOU do the research and tell us exactly who planned it and how it was carried out. Names and dates please.

uh he has made MANY posts proving that many times.Not his fault you guys live in denial on the issue and ignore it.

i've done the research, you are a moron
LOL

yeah you have let popular mechanics and the mainstream media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda and have only looked at their version and never have read any other.thats hardly doing research.:lol:

omnipotent-beings-correcting-their-mistakes.png

Forum List

Back