San Diego mayor changes his mind on same-sex marriage

I saw on this thread where someone stated that the gay lifestyle has not, can not, and will not affect society. Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone ever hear of AIDS? If that hasn't affected society, then I don't what does.
If gays were the cause of aids, Hetros wouldn't be affected, and there are far more Hetros infected than Gays.

I saw on this thread where someone stated that the gay lifestyle has not, can not, and will not affect society. Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone ever hear of AIDS? If that hasn't affected society, then I don't what does.

Gays didn't cause aids, dumbass.

Being gay is about sexuality, it appears to me. It is not about morals, ethics, loyalty, or any of the other pieces which marriage is about. Queers just wanna have sex

You are a fucking moron. Go out and meet some gays before you spew your shit. They want the same shit as most people. To find someone they truly love and can settle down with. They just have fin while they are single, while repressed assholes like yourself are too busy worrying about what society will think of you to go out and get laid once in a while.

not all gays want that, did you forget the 1970's.

Im not really here to defend or bash gays, but they are not all one way.

Gays didn't cause aids, dumbass.

You are a fucking moron. Go out and meet some gays before you spew your shit. They want the same shit as most people. To find someone they truly love and can settle down with. They just have fin while they are single, while repressed assholes like yourself are too busy worrying about what society will think of you to go out and get laid once in a while.

Heterosexuals were pretty out of control in the '70's, too. No? Pre-AIDS. Pre- what we know now about STD's... yadda, yadda.

And hetero's are not any one way either. And I think THAT was his point. Not that he needs me to explain for him. He does very well on his own. ;)

I dont support homosexuality or homosexual marriage, because I believe god is clearly against it, not just from biblical (torah) verse, but it is not what he intended.

I understand that im in the minority on this, but i dont think just because most people believe in something that makes it right.

Also, sometimes believing in the right thing is painful. Everyone, or a huge majority of people will hate you, or dislike you. But if you really believe in something you should stick with it.

I dont support homosexuality or homosexual marriage, because I believe god is clearly against it, not just from biblical (torah) verse, but it is not what he intended.

I understand that im in the minority on this, but i dont think just because most people believe in something that makes it right.

Also, sometimes believing in the right thing is painful. Everyone, or a huge majority of people will hate you, or dislike you. But if you really believe in something you should stick with it.

Whether he is or isn't. I figure that's between them and their maker.

And sometimes people just THINK they're right. And sometimes they allow their own fears and prejudices get in the way of what actually IS right.

Basically, he is being very biased, just because his daughter is gay, should not change his convictions.

Its much harder to hate people for retarded reasons when you know them. Then you realize that they are pretty much the same as everyone else, bar that one trait. This is a KEY reason for affirmative action.

Yes it seems you are here to bash gays. But no, obviously they are not all one way. But it is a fairly accurate statement to say they are just like everyone else.

Thats true, and i was not trying to say that hetero's were great people in the 70's, or that gays were bad.

I was responding to the guy saying all gays wanted the same thing as hetero's. I mean not all gays think one way, some want marriage, some dont.

I cant say all liberals, or all muslims, because one group of people dont live in a box.

Im saying, I believe god's intention was for heterosexuals to have kids, that doesnt mean he wanted them to have kids out of wedlock.

I could bash gays and hetero's if i really wanted. Both are bad, and good too lol, they are humans.

REspectfully, i know many disagree with me, but thats not a big deal to me and i hope its not for you.

Heterosexuals were pretty out of control in the '70's, too. No? Pre-AIDS. Pre- what we know now about STD's... yadda, yadda.

And hetero's are not any one way either. And I think THAT was his point. Not that he needs me to explain for him. He does very well on his own. ;)

I agree with, I think, states, and counties should vote on social issues instead of arrogant poliiticians deciding whats right for everyone.

Every one has a right to their opinion and should be respect and treated with politeness, even if you dont agree with them, were not enemies.

Whether he is or isn't. I figure that's between them and their maker.

And sometimes people just THINK they're right. And sometimes they allow their own fears and prejudices get in the way of what actually IS right.

I agree with, I think, states, and counties should vote on social issues instead of arrogant poliiticians deciding whats right for everyone.

Every one has a right to their opinion and should be respect and treated with politeness, even if you dont agree with them, were not enemies.

It's not arrogance to say that government should keep its nose out of people's bedrooms. And I, particularly, wouldn't trust the states with it. Federal rights of privacy superced state action, anyway.

You are entitled to your opinion, about me, and affirmative action.

I know what im here for, and with all due respect, i only have to justify that to myself.

Of course they are like everyone else, but they are unique, like everyone else too. Not all the same :)

Its much harder to hate people for retarded reasons when you know them. Then you realize that they are pretty much the same as everyone else, bar that one trait. This is a KEY reason for affirmative action.

Yes it seems you are here to bash gays. But no, obviously they are not all one way. But it is a fairly accurate statement to say they are just like everyone else.

Im not talking about that jillian. Im talking about people, who want to make gay marriage legal, which is against the wishes, or NOT only most christians, but jews and muslims as well.

The government should not endorse any alternative to marriage, or any lifestyle, even if being gay is not, which no one has definitivly proven.

The government in my opinion, should not allow abortion, because I dont believe babies, potential life should be murder, and you are only entitled to so much privacy.

Bottom line: abortion is not in the constitution. So the supreme court was wrong to stick its nose in it, and roe vs wade should not be decided by a bunch of ideoligical snobs.

It's not arrogance to say that government should keep its nose out of people's bedrooms. And I, particularly, wouldn't trust the states with it. Federal rights of privacy superced state action, anyway.

Im not talking about that jillian. Im talking about people, who want to make gay marriage legal, which is against the wishes, or NOT only most christians, but jews and muslims as well.

The government should not endorse any alternative to marriage, or any lifestyle, even if being gay is not, which no one has definitivly proven.

The government in my opinion, should not allow abortion, because I dont believe babies, potential life should be murder, and you are only entitled to so much privacy.

Bottom line: abortion is not in the constitution. So the supreme court was wrong to stick its nose in it, and roe vs wade should not be decided by a bunch of ideoligical snobs.

Why should the Constitution care about what Christians, Jews and Muslims want? The constitution doesn't guarantee any religious rights but for one's OWN worship. Perhaps religion needs to keep its nose out of the business of people who don't want it in?

I don't care if you call it marriage, civil union or hopscotch... a gay couple is entitled to the same protections as my husband and I are. A gay couple who's been together for 20 years shouldn't be less protected than a heterosexual couple who has been married for 10 minutes.

Why "snobs"? Do you mean "smart people"? I'd rather have smart people make those decisions than a bunch of political hacks who run for perpetual re-election.

The Constitution may not guarantee "homosexuality", per se. But it does guarantee our privacy and the right of two consenting adults to live their lives without government interference.

As for abortion... which this thread has nothing to do with, a bunch of stupid old men shouldn't be making my life decisions or those of any other women.

Thats true, and i was not trying to say that hetero's were great people in the 70's, or that gays were bad.

I was responding to the guy saying all gays wanted the same thing as hetero's. I mean not all gays think one way, some want marriage, some dont.

Just as not all heteros think one way. Hence, there are a variety of ways that heteros think and a variety of ways that gays think.

Forum List

Back