San Diego Jackdan

JackDan

ooo-ooh that smell.
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego
Just wanted to get on here finally after about a month of posting and realizing I will probably be on here for a long time to come. I probably will be most active in the stocks/economy/politics sections and I always have fun reading the stuff terral posts in the conspiracy section. I just noticed the hobbies section and will probably hit that up as I like to hike, hunt, fish, snorkel, surf, and all the outdoors stuff.

As for politics, I am proud to say im a genuine moderate/libertarian. Anything fiscal, and I lean conservative, I think small government is more advantagous than a giant one. Anything social (gay marriage, abortion, marajuan, etc.) and lean I towards the liberal side, whatever you want to choose, that is your choice to choose approach, its not my biz and I don't want to get into yours. But on social PROGRAMS, I look at the monetary fiscal side and once again lean conservative because I don't like seeing money wasted (which includes my tp dollars).

And lastly, I enjoy a good whiskey drink everynow and again.

peace-

jd

Welcome. Although I am not a big fan of you "moderate/libertarian" types (sounds like another Democrat trying to disguise what he really is), I do appreciate a guy that hunts, fishes and has a fondness for whiskey. So, kick back and have a Jack Daniels with me and we shall become USMB pals.

Welcome. Although I am not a big fan of you "moderate/libertarian" types (sounds like another Democrat trying to disguise what he really is), I do appreciate a guy that hunts, fishes and has a fondness for whiskey. So, kick back and have a Jack Daniels with me and we shall become USMB pals.

Trust me, all my friends and family view me as very conserative. Just when it comes to personal decisions I try not judge other people, as frankly as I can put it, their decisions are theirs and not mine and I don't need to control them. That is the only 1 thing i am not right on.

Just wanted to get on here finally after about a month of posting and realizing I will probably be on here for a long time to come. I probably will be most active in the stocks/economy/politics sections and I always have fun reading the stuff terral posts in the conspiracy section. I just noticed the hobbies section and will probably hit that up as I like to hike, hunt, fish, snorkel, surf, and all the outdoors stuff.

As for politics, I am proud to say im a genuine moderate/libertarian. Anything fiscal, and I lean conservative, I think small government is more advantagous than a giant one. Anything social (gay marriage, abortion, marajuan, etc.) and lean I towards the liberal side, whatever you want to choose, that is your choice to choose approach, its not my biz and I don't want to get into yours. But on social PROGRAMS, I look at the monetary fiscal side and once again lean conservative because I don't like seeing money wasted (which includes my tp dollars).

And lastly, I enjoy a good whiskey drink everynow and again.

peace-

jd

Hey there, JackDan,

I enjoyed reading your introduction while sharing your truth with us, and on the issues confronting our country, I am in agreement with most everything you stated. :)

Attachments

• $images 5.jpg
    $images 5.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 70

Forum List

Back