San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

No you wouldn't you stupid fuck!

Immigration laws are all about immigration legal or otherwise.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more stupid than you.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

Is THAT what's bothering you? You think the cops should somehow manage to card only illegals? If they were psychic, would we NEED to ask for ID? If they were psychic, would they be working as cops?

Jesus God, you get dumber with every post. Any minute now, your IQ is going to be in negative integers.

When you walk past an officer he is allowed to ask you a question.

That is then point of contact.

At that point you better be carrying papers.

What happens to an officer who talks to someone and then doesnt ask for papers if the person turns out to commit a crime and is illegal?

How would you punish that officer for NOT DOING HIS JOB under this new law?????

No, idiot. Just passing idle conversation does NOT allow him to card you . . . unless you then behave in a suspicious fashion. Just saying "Hi" to the cop outside my local grocery store is not going to open me up to being carded.

If you live in Arizona in the summer, you will pray for the chance to go to San Diego.

thats because its like 107 degrees dipshit........

I WISH it was only 107 degrees in the summer. :)

Seriously, most native or near-native Arizonans are used to dealing with the heat. We go on vacations, but there are lots of choices besides San Diego. They get a lot of our business mostly because they're a relatively short drive away.

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

No you wouldn't you stupid fuck!

Immigration laws are all about immigration legal or otherwise.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more stupid than you.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

So... do you think it is wrong to ask an 'illegal' for ID or do you have a problem with any person being IDed? Are you fighting to do away with tickets, anyone can show up for a show, concert, travel and say 'I paid, but I don't want to show my papers', let me go? If your company states they paid you, and you say they didn't, should the court be able to decide because 'nobody wanted to show their papers'?

I have to show ID to check into a hotel, to buy some products, to vote in my polling place, even to see a doctor. Why can't the police ask someone they have stopped (for a lawful purpose) for ID?

No, but Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Diego all have. Exactly how many major cities in that state have to do so before we can write off the whole thing as a bad job? Personally, I already decided to take my vacation in Las Vegas.

Maybe the rest of the state needs to speak up and tell their arrogant metro areas to sit down and be quiet.

these are not the only cities in this country that are boycotting.....but no STATE has called for it yet....and like the majority of the people who live there are actually going to do it.....most boycotts last until the next thing the idiots want to boycott comes along...

If you live in Arizona in the summer, you will pray for the chance to go to San Diego.

thats because its like 107 degrees dipshit........

I WISH it was only 107 degrees in the summer. :)

Seriously, most native or near-native Arizonans are used to dealing with the heat. We go on vacations, but there are lots of choices besides San Diego. They get a lot of our business mostly because they're a relatively short drive away.

you notice how Chris sticks his foot in his mouth and then never comes back....the guys a jerk...

Forum List

Back