“San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire” – witness

Ignore the “official story” this witness sets the record straight.

You’re certain that you saw three men?’ the news anchor asks.

Yeah,’ she replies, as she continues to describe the THREE WHITE MEN, their muscular build, etc.

And this got all sorts of coverage on the local news. Doncha just love the accuracy our media outlets give us?

Read more @ BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire

I wonder if she is right……they did flee the area and head back to their house…it is possible that there are 2 guys out there and that the husband was the third shooter…..the wife may have just been in the van…….

Ignore the “official story” this witness sets the record straight.

You’re certain that you saw three men?’ the news anchor asks.

Yeah,’ she replies, as she continues to describe the THREE WHITE MEN, their muscular build, etc.

And this got all sorts of coverage on the local news. Doncha just love the accuracy our media outlets give us?

Read more @ BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire

I wonder if she is right……they did flee the area and head back to their house…it is possible that there are 2 guys out there and that the husband was the third shooter…..the wife may have just been in the van…….
I can't logically put that scenario in play. Why would she be all made up in a bullet proof vest and other shit. Or was she? I have never seen the pictures of her shot.

Longknife, your conservative friends have abandoned you. lol
I'm right here, just asked you a question. how does someone get it so wrong? eyewitness that implies that they saw the perpetrators you know that right. One was a women and neither was white. hmmmmmmmm how can that be so far off?
Eyewitness accounts are unreliable.
so why report it?
Why what? Why did the media report it? Because they're shameless vultures.

Forum List

Back