“San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire” – witness

The news outlets originally said there were three involved, then they just dropped the third person with no explanation, and changed the narrative to two, and pretended that it has always been two.

I noticed it.

Don't believe anything you get from the press.
Yes, because of the calls the PD were getting of some one jumping fences in the neighborhood. That made the third person.
Still, a responsible journalist #1, would be a little more discerning in the first place, and #2, would explain the shift when the dialogue went from 3 shooters to 2.

Responsible journalist? Are you kidding?

The news outlets originally said there were three involved, then they just dropped the third person with no explanation, and changed the narrative to two, and pretended that it has always been two.

I noticed it.

Don't believe anything you get from the press.
Yes, because of the calls the PD were getting of some one jumping fences in the neighborhood. That made the third person.
Still, a responsible journalist #1, would be a little more discerning in the first place, and #2, would explain the shift when the dialogue went from 3 shooters to 2.

Responsible journalist? Are you kidding?
That's an oxymoron

I don't know, I don't know if this is helping Obama's side or the NRA GOP side. The more shootings, the more Obama says about it, and the more people want to defend themselves.
I do believe we need very strict gun ownership laws. I don't think guns should be allowed in autos or outside the home. That's me.
you do know they bought their guns legally right? So how would gun laws protect you?

Yes I know and those kind of weapons should not be allowed, in my opinion. Another point made for Obama wanting more stringent gun laws. Why should anyone need anything but a regular gun to keep at home for a home invasion. Why not just go back to the Old West, and wear holsters.
for the reason that that happened that's why. If an enemy has better weapons, how can you expect to win? it is the entire premise of the 2nd amendment.

I don't want anyone near me packing a gun, but a cop, goes for whites as well, Christians, or Jews.

I'm not sure if this really happened, with a couple of paid mercenaries, or if it was a faked false flag, either way it was and so was the one in Paris, I believe. They just had to put the Messianic Jew in there and to come up with a motive.

Too much propaganda on this one. Three people not black, not Hispanic, one an ugly looking woman with light skin, could all very well be described as three white males. That does not look like a conspiracy to me.

While searching it all out I did see a twitter account of a young man with black lives matter pumping up the conspiracy angle with an alleged report of 'three white males' and a comment concerning a police drill.

So I looked into the drill conspiracy theory; Orange County fairgrounds is just around the corner from where the shooting took place. Spent a lot of time down near there in my youth as my grandmother owned property on Waterman, an aunt lived across the wash there also.

Here is what I noticed about a young man in the photo on twitter with that three males report and a timely drill taking place as the shooting was going down. He has a looks about him that reminds me of my own nephew a lot. My first thoughts when reading his comments was he has a look about him just like the nephew and seems as though he possibly has an attitude like my nephew. A bit of a smart ass with a "My mother was a street prostitute, my dad doesn't care and the world owes me" flare to it and laughs at stirring a pot of shit.

Ignore the “official story” this witness sets the record straight.

You’re certain that you saw three men?’ the news anchor asks.

Yeah,’ she replies, as she continues to describe the THREE WHITE MEN, their muscular build, etc.

And this got all sorts of coverage on the local news. Doncha just love the accuracy our media outlets give us?

Read more @ BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire

So the 3 white guys also planted shit in the couples house? Seriously?

Too much propaganda on this one. Three people not black, not Hispanic, one an ugly looking woman with light skin, could all very well be described as three white males. That does not look like a conspiracy to me.

While searching it all out I did see a twitter account of a young man with black lives matter pumping up the conspiracy angle with an alleged report of 'three white males' and a comment concerning a police drill.

So I looked into the drill conspiracy theory; Orange County fairgrounds is just around the corner from where the shooting took place. Spent a lot of time down near there in my youth as my grandmother owned property on Waterman, an aunt lived across the wash there also.

Here is what I noticed about a young man in the photo on twitter with that three males report and a timely drill taking place as the shooting was going down. He has a looks about him that reminds me of my own nephew a lot. My first thoughts when reading his comments was he has a look about him just like the nephew and seems as though he possibly has an attitude like my nephew. A bit of a smart ass with a "My mother was a street prostitute, my dad doesn't care and the world owes me" flare to it and laughs at stirring a pot of shit.

Pakistanis are "white"

Pakistanis are "white"
There are blonde blue eyed Chinese too but a lot of people may not know that.

Pakistanis are "white"

Chinese people are more likely to "look" Chinese than Pakistanis are to look like
anything but "WHITE" people-----they are caucasion by whatever criteria anthro-
pologists had conjured for the purpose of describing races.

There were THREE shooters

Where is the Third?

Answer to me? WHERE?????????

Pakistanis are "white"

Chinese people are more likely to "look" Chinese than Pakistanis are to look like
anything but "WHITE" people-----they are caucasion by whatever criteria anthro-
pologists had conjured for the purpose of describing races.
I have friends from Mexico. Some are Spaniards and others are Indian, they look distinctly different but can be described as Mexicans. Just saying looks are not always the determining factor of ethnicity or origin. Southern California most people have tans so it is white, latino or black generally when a description is given.

Where is the Third?

Under arrest and his lawyer does not want you to call him a terrorist. Look it up on the news.

Where is the Third?

reports are conflicting-----some say he is detained but they do not name him----
others say that he disappeared. ---------you can conclude it is classified information

Where is the Third?

Under arrest and his lawyer does not want you to call him a terrorist. Look it up on the news.

you joking right?

where is the third shooter
Terrorists? I can call them that and more.... fucking, bloody terrorist scum...scum Islamists

“Allahu Akbar” up your Islamist rectum...

you are not going to win here.... we know that

Where is the Third?

you joking right?

where is the third shooter
Terrorists? I can call them that and more.... fucking, bloody terrorist scum...scum Islamists

“Allahu Akbar” up your Islamist rectum...

you are not going to win here.... we know that

there are scattered reports (uhm---rumors) that he is detained-----no one names
him

America is so full of Black Flags.....Black Ops.... under Obama the Black Flag King

What can one say.....

what

and

since Hussein wants to take away all weapons from Americans

get ready for ....

many more shooting shit incidents...

wake up America...

I predict at least ...three more black flag incidents ...

then they will create a martial law scenario....take guns away....

WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA!

wake up!

and

since Hussein wants to take away all weapons from Americans

get ready for ....

many more shooting shit incidents...

wake up America...

I predict at least ...three more black flag incidents ...

then they will create a martial law scenario....take guns away....

WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA!

wake up!

I agree with you regarding the black flag operations----but Obama does not
have that much time left to destroy his fellow democrats

Longknife, your conservative friends have abandoned you. lol
I'm right here, just asked you a question. how does someone get it so wrong? eyewitness that implies that they saw the perpetrators you know that right. One was a women and neither was white. hmmmmmmmm how can that be so far off?
Eyewitness accounts are unreliable.

Longknife, your conservative friends have abandoned you. lol
I'm right here, just asked you a question. how does someone get it so wrong? eyewitness that implies that they saw the perpetrators you know that right. One was a women and neither was white. hmmmmmmmm how can that be so far off?
Eyewitness accounts are unreliable.

the report is SIMPLE enough to be reliable------it does not include shoe size ----or
brand names on the shirt

Forum List

Back