San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking

Doesn't anyone get to ask what your point was? I don't think he's nuts, I think the kid in the article is.

You're as fucking stupid as he is, I posted a crime in the law and justice forum and you stupid asswarps gottas ask why? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because you don't have anything better to do in the morning than try to start a disruption. A picture tells a thousand words.

Posting a crime story is a disruption? Then why did the admins giveus a law and justice forum? Domyathink?

he 19-year-old San Antonio man who police say fatally attacked his sleeping father with an ax, began to "smile and laugh" at his booking when he overheard why he was arrested, MySanAntonio.com reported, citing a police report.

Police say Marshall Lee Giles died of his injuries hours after the attack late Wednesday night. MySanAntonio.com reported that police arrived at the home and found the man with gruesome injuries. He suffered several large cuts on his head and his left eye hung out of the socket, the report said.

Police say Giles' son, also named Marshall Lee Giles, was found hiding in the crawlspace under his father's home in downtown San Antonio with a "hatchet with a long handle."

Read more: San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking | Fox News

He will stop laughing when he gets life in jail.

This is Texas, he should get lethal injection.

I guess we missed our chance to weight in for Willow's benefit about how we all feel about killing our fathers with an ax and then laughing about it.

I think Willow was trying to measure our feelings about ax murdering and indifference and like that.

She wanted to know if we think its okay, you know?

Willow needs comfirmation about such things, I suppose.

And, in the off chance that any of us perhaps, DID think that was okay, then it would give her a chance to correct our thinking on that subject.

You see?

She's just trying to assure is that she too has a decent grasp of the BLEEDING OBVIOUS.

I did all that with a gun to your head I suppose! If crime stories offend you little daisies I suppose you could avoid all threads dealing with crime and blood. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

he 19-year-old San Antonio man who police say fatally attacked his sleeping father with an ax, began to "smile and laugh" at his booking when he overheard why he was arrested, MySanAntonio.com reported, citing a police report.

Police say Marshall Lee Giles died of his injuries hours after the attack late Wednesday night. MySanAntonio.com reported that police arrived at the home and found the man with gruesome injuries. He suffered several large cuts on his head and his left eye hung out of the socket, the report said.

Police say Giles' son, also named Marshall Lee Giles, was found hiding in the crawlspace under his father's home in downtown San Antonio with a "hatchet with a long handle."

Read more: San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking | Fox News

What's your point here, Willow? That crazy people who kill other people with axes then act crazily following the killing?

Yes . . . . . ?

Excuse me asswarp,, is this or is this not the Law and Justice forum and if it is why do you fucking question me every time I post a crime in here? Are you nutz?

What the fuck do you expect from Art Vandelay the Architect?

I live in a rural area next to a town of 1,400, just 2 days ago a teen Killed her dad, a 1/4 mile down the road. Most of the murders committed here are because of lust, greed or alcohol.

The father goes by another name as well. "They found the victim — also named Marshall Lee Giles, who goes by the nickname Ernest Johnson." Now that is a lotta sick...

Son accused of killing father with ax - San Antonio Express-News

Hmm and there are close to 700 people with that name in Texas alone. Knowing the family dynamics behind this family would be helpful.

They clearly have elements of an identity crisis...:lol:

I live in a rural area next to a town of 1,400, just 2 days ago a teen Killed her dad, a 1/4 mile down the road. Most of the murders committed here are because of lust, greed or alcohol.

Yeah I suppose but like Willow Tree stated I am curious too as to why the smile and laughter at booking.

It's pretty bad when children murder their parents for those reasons.

The father goes by another name as well. "They found the victim — also named Marshall Lee Giles, who goes by the nickname Ernest Johnson." Now that is a lotta sick...

Son accused of killing father with ax - San Antonio Express-News

Hmm and there are close to 700 people with that name in Texas alone. Knowing the family dynamics behind this family would be helpful.

They clearly have elements of an identity crisis...:lol:

:lol: Well that factor would drive anyone to murder. ;)

Yeah I suppose but like Willow Tree stated I am curious too as to why the smile and laughter at booking.

Because he is a nut....or high or a nut that was high...

Yeah likely and sadly too common.

Okay then I need a new crime story to dissect. :eusa_angel: Serial killers are actually more complex of course but occasionally single murders have such a strong psychological aspect as to make them ripe for discussion. When the why is not so apparent I am intrigued.

Ann Rule the author and a former police officer is one of my favorites to read.

Last edited:
Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics? See how that works out for ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either on something or mentally defective. How the hell old are you, anyway - eleven?

Listen up, stupid - you don't just come onto this forum and "post a crime." There has to be a point to what you post. Ask an adult what that means.

Friendly liberal....? What an ass clown. Jerk

Okay then I need a new crime story to dissect. :eusa_angel: Serial killers are actually more complex of course but occasionally single murders have such a strong psychological aspect as to make them ripe for discussion. When the why is not so apparent I am intrigued.

I agree, I like to get to the very start of their aberrant behavior and what they exhibited, who witnessed their craziness like their parents and what was done , if anything, to help these people. Far too many times parents are enablers with these killers from a young age it appears.

I agree, I like to get to the very start of their aberrant behavior and what they exhibited, who witnessed their craziness like their parents and what was done , if anything, to help these people. Far too many times parents are enablers with these killers from a young age it appears.

Exactly. It may seem macabre to some but I am not so much interested in the ghoul of the particular crime scene as much as I am the inner workings of the killer's mind. What set the chain of events in motion.

Jeffrey Dahmer and his crimes were some of the most difficult to figure out.

My apologies to Willow Tree. Sorry for wandering off the topic. I should just start a new thread but I want to make sure it has some real purpose lest I get chastised. :lmao:

George you know I love ya but you did go kind of curmudgeonly on Willow. :D

Exactly. It may seem macabre to some but I am not so much interested in the ghoul of the particular crime scene as much as I am the inner workings of the killer's mind. What set the chain of events in motion.

My apologies to Willow Tree. Sorry for wandering off the topic. I should just start a new thread but I want to make sure it has some real purpose lest I get chastised. :lmao:

You know what makes my skin crawl in the Dahmer killings? The Chinese lad who was lucky enough to get away and find a policeman who promptly gave him back to Dahmer. Dahmer then drilled holes in his head and poured battery acid into his brain.

You know what makes my skin crawl in the Dahmer killings? The Chinese lad who was lucky enough to get away and find a policeman who promptly gave him back to Dahmer. Dahmer then drilled holes in his head and poured battery acid into his brain.

Yup and unless I missed it I never read or heard of anything crazy from his background that would have predicted him becoming the horrible killer he became. I believe his biggest weakness was that he drank too much and apparently had blackouts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back