San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
he 19-year-old San Antonio man who police say fatally attacked his sleeping father with an ax, began to "smile and laugh" at his booking when he overheard why he was arrested, MySanAntonio.com reported, citing a police report.

Police say Marshall Lee Giles died of his injuries hours after the attack late Wednesday night. MySanAntonio.com reported that police arrived at the home and found the man with gruesome injuries. He suffered several large cuts on his head and his left eye hung out of the socket, the report said.

Police say Giles' son, also named Marshall Lee Giles, was found hiding in the crawlspace under his father's home in downtown San Antonio with a "hatchet with a long handle."

Read more: San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking | Fox News

he 19-year-old San Antonio man who police say fatally attacked his sleeping father with an ax, began to "smile and laugh" at his booking when he overheard why he was arrested, MySanAntonio.com reported, citing a police report.

Police say Marshall Lee Giles died of his injuries hours after the attack late Wednesday night. MySanAntonio.com reported that police arrived at the home and found the man with gruesome injuries. He suffered several large cuts on his head and his left eye hung out of the socket, the report said.

Police say Giles' son, also named Marshall Lee Giles, was found hiding in the crawlspace under his father's home in downtown San Antonio with a "hatchet with a long handle."

Read more: San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking | Fox News

What's your point here, Willow? That crazy people who kill other people with axes then act crazily following the killing?

Yes . . . . . ?

I am reminded at this point of the following headline which, reportedly, actually appeared in a newspaper:

"Nude Body of Woman Found in Alley With Axe Buried In Head"

And the sub-head was: "Police Suspect Foul Play"

But I digress . . . .

What's your point here, Willow? That crazy people who kill other people with axes then act crazily following the killing?

Yes . . . . . ?

Excuse me asswarp,, is this or is this not the Law and Justice forum and if it is why do you fucking question me every time I post a crime in here? Are you nutz?

Yes . . . . . ?

Excuse me asswarp,, is this or is this not the Law and Justice forum and if it is why do you fucking question me every time I post a crime in here? Are you nutz?

Doesn't anyone get to ask what your point was? I don't think he's nuts, I think the kid in the article is.

Yes . . . . . ?

Doesn't anyone get to ask what your point was? I don't think he's nuts, I think the kid in the article is.

You're as fucking stupid as he is, I posted a crime in the law and justice forum and you stupid asswarps gottas ask why? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics? See how that works out for ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're as fucking stupid as he is, I posted a crime in the law and justice forum and you stupid asswarps gottas ask why? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you really refusing to answer because the question's stupid or because you just don't know? Pardon us, if we suspect an ulterior motive. Just getting impatient for the other shoe to drop. So do we have our answer, you were having a bad day and needed an excuse to call someone 'stupid'? :cool:

Modern day Lizzie Borden.

Funny how these local stories get picked up and copied all over the web on various news feeds,domestic and international. I put his name in a search engine and there are at least two pages of articles. Seems the smiling and laughing aspect is the draw. Knowing the motive if there is one would be nice. Sad story all around.

Local version:

Son accused of killing father with ax - San Antonio Express-News

Are you really refusing to answer because the question's stupid or because you just don't know? Pardon us, if we suspect an ulterior motive. Just getting impatient for the other shoe to drop. So do we have our answer, you were having a bad day and needed an excuse to call someone 'stupid'? :cool:

If you don't think it belongs here get it moved. We'll wait.

Better yet why don't you explain just why it is you object to it being here? Go.

Modern day Lizzie Borden.

Funny how these local stories get picked up and copied all over the web on various news feeds,domestic and international. I put his name in a search engine and there are at least two pages of articles. Seems the smiling and laughing aspect is the draw. Knowing the motive if there is one would be nice. Sad story all around.

Local version:

Son accused of killing father with ax - San Antonio Express-News

I've read a lot about Lizzie Borden, I don't know why the morbid story stirs my curiosity, but it does. I don't think she killed her parents. What never seems to make into the movies and most publicized accounts of the story is the fact that in a nearby city there was a similar unsolved murder. I don't know, I just don't think, given the facts they've presented, that she had the time to do it without leaving any evidence.

Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics? See how that works out for ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either on something or mentally defective. How the hell old are you, anyway - eleven?

Listen up, stupid - you don't just come onto this forum and "post a crime." There has to be a point to what you post. Ask an adult what that means.

He will stop laughing when he gets life in jail.

You are either on something or mentally defective. How the hell old are you, anyway - eleven?

Listen up, stupid - you don't just come onto this forum and "post a crime." There has to be a point to what you post. Ask an adult what that means.

Tell Meistersinger to remove it then!

I guess we missed our chance to weight in for Willow's benefit about how we all feel about killing our fathers with an ax and then laughing about it.

I think Willow was trying to measure our feelings about ax murdering and indifference and like that.

She wanted to know if we think its okay, you know?

Willow needs comfirmation about such things, I suppose.

And, in the off chance that any of us perhaps, DID think that was okay, then it would give her a chance to correct our thinking on that subject.

You see?

She's just trying to assure is that she too has a decent grasp of the BLEEDING OBVIOUS.

Forum List

Back