Samuel L. Jackson: “Unfair” That Isaac Spares RNC

Here's 46 pages worth of comment on what Ted Nugent said not long ago.

If you're a conservative in this thread criticizing Jackson, and can find a post of yourself condemning or criticizing what Nugent said, which was far far far worse,

please dig it up and post it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218811-ugly-words-ted-nugent-for-mitt-romney-46.html

You mean the thread where you guys humilited yourselves trying to pretend that Ted Nugent was calling for the President's assassination when he did nothing of the sort? You really going there again?

Im not really sure if you guys understand this, I hope you do, but there is a difference between a tyrannical government throwing you in jail for not supporting it and complaining that it's not fair people didnt suffer and die from a hurricane.

Nugent:

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

Now you'll tell me that he was figuratively speaking and then I'll tell you so was Jackson.

I have the same exact position as you on what Jackson said. No comment. You're calling liberals hypocrites for having the exact same opinion, or lack of it, that you do.

I did no such thing... Never once did I agree or disagree with the OP...

I don't espouse your theory, but I freely pointed out your, according to your own words, partisan hack hypocrisy...

Never once agreeing or disagreeing with the OP IS having no comment. LEARN TO READ.

I read just fine...

You have no comment on Jackson, yet have plenty of comments on statements from the right... That would make you, in your own words, a partisan hack hypocrite...

It's your theory and your words... You are a prime example of your theory...

Now why does not one pecent of black people want to vote for your candidate?

Because they only vote for Democrats or those with the same skin color.

Extreme prejudice. If only they would realize they are being used as pawns to garner votes. Most still believe the lies about how much Dems "care" about them.

Those folks on Chicago's South Side that got organized by the caring Dems are doing so much better. /s

Forum List

Back