Samuel L. Jackson: Cat Outta' The Bag

The rationalization of a racist DittoTard.

You poor, poor, sad thing.

So often those bereft of the ability to either think or articulate are reduced to the 'racist' charge.
Isn't that true?

Should you ever develop the ability to read, to study,...

Do you begin to see how folks of good will...albeit more intelligent than you are, ...discuss a subject?

But, among your kind, grunts and simple invective are probably enough, eh?
Pot, meet kettle.

Interesting that you could not defend your bigoted claim that white people voted for a black man to gain "street cred." One could argue that you parroted your MessiahRushie to gain DittoTard creds or you voted for the old white geezer and the whacko Celebutard to gain racist creds.

Interesting that you could not defend your bigoted claim that no white people voted for a black man to gain "street cred."

Or...that you don't read books.

1." Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. ...[Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up."
Samuel L. Jackson -- I Voted for Barack Obama Because He's Black | TMZ.com

2. Obama best listen to Jackson....'cause....

"The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Ezekiel 25:17.

I voted for Obama because I'm a white guy that didn't want a crazy white woman.. an old white guys heart failing.. away from the the White house.

So....lookin' at the destruction of the last three years, how ya' feel now, white boooooyyyyyyy???

Ready to admit your mistake?

No. I do admit that I made a mistake voting for Bush.

The mindless hatred for Obama does not sway me. I see nothing about his presidency that justifies it. The deficit can pretty much be pinned on Clinton and Bush admins because of policies(Clintons) and Bushes wars and tax policy.

Bush was till the worst president ever. I will never vote for the crazy religious ..Palin types. There was no good choice and as long as the GOP keeps pushing crazy I will have to vote for the best available choice.

I remember that Bible quote from Tarentino's movie Pulp Fction where Jackson's character says it just before he commits murder. I guess Tarentino thought it would be interesting to have a killer quote the Bible. I wonder if a Hollywood director would dare quote the Koran that way and risk a real killer stalking him.

I voted for Obama because I'm a white guy that didn't want a crazy white woman.. an old white guys heart failing.. away from the the White house.

So....lookin' at the destruction of the last three years, how ya' feel now, white boooooyyyyyyy???

The mindless hatred for Obama does not sway me. I see nothing about his presidency that justifies it. The deficit can pretty much be pinned on Clinton and Bush admins because of policies(Clintons) and Bushes wars and tax policy.

Bush was till the worst president ever. I will never vote for the crazy religious ..Palin types. There was no good choice and as long as the GOP keeps pushing crazy I will have to vote for the best available choice.

"I see nothing about his presidency that justifies it."

Pssst...Huggy....pick up a paper now and then.
I don't think you get out enough.....

You are a political hack ...And you are so totally full of shit. I'm not just saying that...it is absolutely true.

OK..lets forget the flaming bag of shit Bush left for Obama..

What part of America do you support? Business? America's corporations are reaping bigger profits than any time in HISTORY!!

The stock market is as high or nearly as high as it has ever been in HISTORY!!

Obama has been as good to business as the law would allow.

So THAT is why you are full of shit. I support business and see business doing as well as it ever has. I would like to see certain segments do better. I understand why it is not more broadly based. None of that is Obama's doing.

Calling Obama the worst president in history is pure rubbish. Those that keep repeating that GOP drumbeat are fools.

You are a fool. And the FACTS support that assertion.

You are a political hack ...And you are so totally full of shit. I'm not just saying that...it is absolutely true.

What part of America do you support? Business? America's corporations are reaping bigger profits than any time in HISTORY!!

So THAT is why you are full of shit. I support business and see business doing as well as it ever has. I would like to see certain segments do better. I understand why it is not more broadly based. None of that is Obama's doing.

Calling Obama the worst president in history is pure rubbish. Those that keep repeating that GOP drumbeat are fools.

To have reached your advanced years, and yet, managed to avoid the learning that experience tends to bring...
....politically, you have Van Gogh's ear for music.

Wow, what important news this is? Obama should have what, offered Wilson out in the alley for a mano a mano, Sammy must think he is still acting out pulp fiction, and come on PC, TMZ is now the source of all that is important, next thing you'll be quoting Cracked. Bah humbug.

To have reached your advanced years, and yet, managed to avoid the learning that experience tends to bring...
....politically, you have Van Gogh's ear for music.

And you cannot deny what I laid out. The only sector that REALLY deserves a better break is the middle income working class. Clinton set the table for sending many of our good jobs leaving the country and Bush and the GOP gave away the feast of a fake bubble surplus and the jobs as fast as they could.

The housing defaults ...besides what the banker scum scam did was largely also the fault of people using the bubble as an ATM. Much of the economy was being falsely supported by the money supply available because of liquidation of equity starting in the Clinton admin and going full steam during the Bush years. These still are problems that NO ONE has an easy answer for.

If it was just you I wouldn't bother.. It is NOT just you.. Thanks for playing idiot.

Last edited:
You poor, poor, sad thing.

So often those bereft of the ability to either think or articulate are reduced to the 'racist' charge.
Isn't that true?

Should you ever develop the ability to read, to study,...

Do you begin to see how folks of good will...albeit more intelligent than you are, ...discuss a subject?

But, among your kind, grunts and simple invective are probably enough, eh?
Pot, meet kettle.

Interesting that you could not defend your bigoted claim that white people voted for a black man to gain "street cred." One could argue that you parroted your MessiahRushie to gain DittoTard creds or you voted for the old white geezer and the whacko Celebutard to gain racist creds.

Interesting that you could not defend your bigoted claim that no white people voted for a black man to gain "street cred."

Voting for a black to gain street cred is something only a CON$ervative DittoTard would do, so you might have had a point if you could have proven that CON$ voted for Obama. :lol:

Pot, meet kettle.

Voting for a black to gain street cred is something only a CON$ervative DittoTard would do, so you might have had a point if you could have proven that CON$ voted for Obama. :lol:

"Interesting that you cam not defend your bigoted claim that Voting for a black to gain street cred is something only a CON$ervative DittoTard would do...."

I'm trying sooooo hard to use small words and your own phraseology, you know, so you can keep up.

Wow, what important news this is? Obama should have what, offered Wilson out in the alley for a mano a mano, Sammy must think he is still acting out pulp fiction, and come on PC, TMZ is now the source of all that is important, next thing you'll be quoting Cracked. Bah humbug.

"TMZ is now the source of all that is important,..."

Now, be fair...you use "Sojourners..."

TMZ is far more reputable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back