Same-sex marriage: Good for gays, bad for children

Originally posted by OCA
Nope just an innate sense of right and wrong which you seem to be lacking and which probably heaps shame upon your parents.

Hey how old were you when you decided to be queer since its a choice and nothing else? Was it a bad prom where you got turned down by everybody you asked or was it a gay bar you mistakenly wandered into where you finally found that sense of belonging you were searching for that did it for ya?

See man, you can'rt even have a convo?
I'm queer now? Whatever, bro.
I just love people.
You're WAY to busy being the judge of what is right/wrong/moral.
Live and let live.

Blah, blah, blah.... so full of hate. And you accuse me of not having a date?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Chippewa - Do you know a member from this board known as "nycflasher"?

Jimmy you onto something here?

BTW thanks for nothing the last few days ya bastard:D We've been on yours and mines favorite topic and nary a word from ya, not that I needed the help, I beat down the whole lot of em today.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Ummm, you have it right in your profile that you were gay!
I guess OCA put that there?

Is also says I like fried chicken.
Can't stand the shit.
Thought I had to fill in those spaces to register so I just threw some shit down.

I don't mind being a gay advocate, so think what you will.

Originally posted by Chippewa
See man, you can'rt even have a convo?
I'm queer now? Whatever, bro.
I just love people.
You're WAY to busy being the judge of what is right/wrong/moral.
Live and let live.

Blah, blah, blah.... so full of hate. And you accuse me of not having a date?

Hey Flasher its right there in that fictitious bio of yours. I'm beginning to think that RWA was right about you.

Originally posted by OCA
Jimmy you onto something here?

BTW thanks for nothing the last few days ya bastard:D We've been on yours and mines favorite topic and nary a word from ya, not that I needed the help, I beat down the whole lot of em today.

Sorry dude. Haven't been around as much as I would have liked and haven't felt well in awhile. Looks like you did fine by yourself! A 50 page thread is too much for me to read to catch up on!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Sorry dude. Haven't been around as much as I would have liked and haven't felt well in awhile. Looks like you did fine by yourself! A 50 page thread is too much for me to read to catch up on!

Jimmy you still taking part in the festivities later this month? I can cure ya with some ouzo or tequila, the doctor will be in the house:D

youve been sick, Jim? Im sorry to hear that - that sux

Hope youre feeling better! :)

I am starting to see a huge loss of credibility here, just a matter of who looses it!

now you contradict your own profile! will the real poster come forward please!!

Okay, we can talk about my profile instead of same-sex marriage if you want, Sir Evil:p:

Let's talk about your true Identity, are you Flasher or what?
Be honest now!

I just told you I was a Flasher, don't make me repeat myself. I do it all day with the kiddies at home, grr....

well sweetheart, you may wanna take another line of thought and get a savings acct started.
what youve intimated would make a person think youre going to need all the savings you can get to pay for your children's needed therapy.

I hope like hell that Ive taken what youve posted the wrong way b/c if I havent, I WILL hunt you down.

Otherwise, you can disregard this post.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
well sweetheart, you may wanna take another line of thought and get a savings acct started.
what youve intimated would make a person think youre going to need all the savings you can get to pay for your children's needed therapy.

I hope like hell that Ive taken what youve posted the wrong way b/c if I havent, I WILL hunt you down.

Otherwise, you can disregard this post.

Holy crap, what I say?

Originally posted by Chippewa
Holy crap, what I say?

"I just told you I was a Flasher, don't make me repeat myself. I do it all day with the kiddies at home, grr.... ".

Molesting children isn't funny, dude.

Forum List

Back