Same old media playbook...

I get bugged by the "experts", typically college communication majors or ex-politicians cashing out for the favors they gave special interest Lobby.

Everyone is guilty of this from Fox news to MSNBC

• Banned
You doubt that tigers are endangered?

No genius...I doubt the "experts" who unexpectedly get it wrong over and over. I especially doubt the experts who say they need 100's of millions of dollars "RIGHT NOW!" or the world is going to end. One of these days you libs will learn how to read and be able to answer accordingly. But what can I expect...you support the corrupt and wasteful public school system, so you get your education accordingly :)

No genius...I doubt the "experts" who unexpectedly get it wrong over and over. I especially doubt the experts who say they need 100's of millions of dollars "RIGHT NOW!" or the world is going to end. One of these days you libs will learn how to read and be able to answer accordingly. But what can I expect...you support the corrupt and wasteful public school system, so you get your education accordingly :)

Or possibly you will learn to post a position you are taking clearly enough that your readers don't have to ask you dumb questions.

I believe that the current amount asked for to save the tiger is $80 million a year, incidently.

Mostly that goes to creating habitate where poachers won't be able to kill off the last of that species, FYI.

Seems like a good investment to me.

• Banned
I believe that the current amount asked for to save the tiger is $80 million a year, incidently.

Oh...I thought the article said "they" were asking for 350 million...I'm sure you missed that part in your reading? lolol

So the tigers will become extinct. On the downside, no more tigers, on the upside, no more tiger poaching.

I'm sure this world will continue to operate without tigers.

Or possibly you will learn to post a position you are taking clearly enough that your readers don't have to ask you dumb questions.

Mostly that goes to creating habitate where poachers won't be able to kill off the last of that species, FYI.

Seems like a good investment to me.

If the $$$ is coming from private investors then that is great. If the money is coming from tax dollars and only adding to the deficit, then that is wrong. The country is broke and paying billions a month in interest to China on the borrowed money. I think there are much better things in the US that are more pressing than this cause.

They should start farming tigers. That would eliminate a majority of poaching.

These organizations are stupid. There is already a penalty but it does not matter to the poachers who get big money for these tigers. We just need to start farming tigers to cut the demand on wild tigers. The Chinese have a thing for all things tiger & pay big $ to get them. So we should raise them on farms & sell them to China.

They should start farming tigers. That would eliminate a majority of poaching.

These organizations are stupid. There is already a penalty but it does not matter to the poachers who get big money for these tigers. We just need to start farming tigers to cut the demand on wild tigers. The Chinese have a thing for all things tiger & pay big $ to get them. So we should raise them on farms & sell them to China.

I'm sure no one would mind a tiger farm in their neiighborhood.

Oh...I thought the article said "they" were asking for 350 million...I'm sure you missed that part in your reading? lolol

No, I read it.

I just think it is wrong.

My source (NPR) informed me that the number was 80 million.

Seems like a good investment for the world to create habitat where tigers can continue to thrive.

Not just for the tigers, but for the whole ecosystem upon which they depend.

Forum List

Back