*Same Immunizaton That Causes Autism: Makes Kids Stupid:Reason Is*

I know a man in the medical field, whose son got autism right after getting a vaccination. Now he has not vaccinated either of his next two children and they thankfully are fine. Being a medical professional himself he made sure he checked all the information he could including some the average citizen wouldn't be privy to, and came to the conclusion not to vaccinate his other two children, and thankfully both those children are fine and soon to be graduating high school.

I talked to him a great deal about his decision and experiences, and his reasoning for not vaccinating his other children was simple. As he put it IF 1 in 110 children can get autism or some other mental/nervous system disorder as some studies contend, to him its just not worth the risk. In his mind the chance to get the diseases the vaccines prevent are less than those to cause autism. Agree with him or not, he does have a point.

Now as he explained to me, its something like this. The preserving agents in the vaccines, not one vaccine by itself, nor any certain combination of them alone are not enough on their own to cause Autism. IF the child has a certain combination of deficiencies, genes, or higher amounts of certain chemicals, nutrients, or other things in his body. OR at a certain point in time of higher central nervous system sensitivity, or a certain combination of all the above, they have a likelihood of getting autism from a vaccine, or in the very least a learning disorder or some other issue like hyperactivity, ADD, or ADHD.

Years ago when we didn't have as many chemicals in our foods and we drank less soft drinks, eat less junk food, played fewer video games and we were more active, this was not an issue. But today we get the right combination of factors and the simple vaccine can be the catalyst that it wouldn't have been before.

And I am afraid to say this makes a lot of sense. I see a great many kids through my coaching with serious attention span issues and behavioral problems. When I was a kid I didn't even know what ADD or ADHD was, and Autism I had never seen before. Today every other kid you talk to has to take some kind of medicine for hyperactivity, ADD, ADHD, and I have no less then 10 people I personally know who have a child with Autism. 3 cases of autism in my family and all of them born in the last 10 years. We had never had anything like that in our family until now. And to a man every single instance of this showed up AFTER a series of vaccinations. ALL of those children including the medical professionals son I know, had no signs or symptoms until after their vaccines. They perfectly normal children before that.

Now I am a man given to wild theories on this type of thing, but I am not one to sit and let someone pee on my shoes and tell me its raining either... Thankfully my kids are no longer getting vaccines and their next ones will be their own decisions to make. I only hope there is more accurate information available to them at that time.

I would not put it past the medical/big pharma to bury this kind of problem, hell we seen em do it too many times in the past over less large-scale things. Remember the AIDS tainted blood supply? But I do not think they would perpetrate a deliberate act like this either... Like most things its a balance.

Sorry bout that,

I know a man in the medical field, whose son got autism right after getting a vaccination. Now he has not vaccinated either of his next two children and they thankfully are fine. Being a medical professional himself he made sure he checked all the information he could including some the average citizen wouldn't be privy to, and came to the conclusion not to vaccinate his other two children, and thankfully both those children are fine and soon to be graduating high school.

I talked to him a great deal about his decision and experiences, and his reasoning for not vaccinating his other children was simple. As he put it IF 1 in 110 children can get autism or some other mental/nervous system disorder as some studies contend, to him its just not worth the risk. In his mind the chance to get the diseases the vaccines prevent are less than those to cause autism. Agree with him or not, he does have a point.

Now as he explained to me, its something like this. The preserving agents in the vaccines, not one vaccine by itself, nor any certain combination of them alone are not enough on their own to cause Autism. IF the child has a certain combination of deficiencies, genes, or higher amounts of certain chemicals, nutrients, or other things in his body. OR at a certain point in time of higher central nervous system sensitivity, or a certain combination of all the above, they have a likelihood of getting autism from a vaccine, or in the very least a learning disorder or some other issue like hyperactivity, ADD, or ADHD.

Years ago when we didn't have as many chemicals in our foods and we drank less soft drinks, eat less junk food, played fewer video games and we were more active, this was not an issue. But today we get the right combination of factors and the simple vaccine can be the catalyst that it wouldn't have been before.

And I am afraid to say this makes a lot of sense. I see a great many kids through my coaching with serious attention span issues and behavioral problems. When I was a kid I didn't even know what ADD or ADHD was, and Autism I had never seen before. Today every other kid you talk to has to take some kind of medicine for hyperactivity, ADD, ADHD, and I have no less then 10 people I personally know who have a child with Autism. 3 cases of autism in my family and all of them born in the last 10 years. We had never had anything like that in our family until now. And to a man every single instance of this showed up AFTER a series of vaccinations. ALL of those children including the medical professionals son I know, had no signs or symptoms until after their vaccines. They perfectly normal children before that.

Now I am a man given to wild theories on this type of thing, but I am not one to sit and let someone pee on my shoes and tell me its raining either... Thankfully my kids are no longer getting vaccines and their next ones will be their own decisions to make. I only hope there is more accurate information available to them at that time.

I would not put it past the medical/big pharma to bury this kind of problem, hell we seen em do it too many times in the past over less large-scale things. Remember the AIDS tainted blood supply? But I do not think they would perpetrate a deliberate act like this either... Like most things its a balance.

1. Thank you so very much for coming forward *GSLACK*!!!!!!!!
2. An honest man.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. Its a wonder more don't stand up and be heard!
4. And yes, I *pos-repped* him, and even though my *zero rep points* flowed his way, the zero I gave him is worth more than the *500 rep points* any *rep whore* doles out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Because our middle child is in the autistic spectrum we decided not to pursue vaccinations for our youngest from Kindergarten on. (we didn't know about a possible vaccine/autism connection any earlier.) We had my daughter's titers checked before she entered K. With the exception of whooping cough (which came back low), ALL of her markers came back at a high rate of immunization. I asked the doc would giving her more vaccinations make her more immunized? She said nope, so we didn't have her get any more shots. In all likelihood she would have been fine but . . . yeah.

I don't necessarily object to vaccinations, but I do question the amount/frequency/and timing of them. So many, so early . . . . In hindsight if we had it to do over again we'd have waited with my son until he was 3 to even start vaccinations. Although to be honest the vaccinations didn't 'cause' his problems, rather he was born that way. (hey, Lady Gaga!) Did the vaccinations exacerbate his problems? We'll never know.

Sorry bout that,

1. Thank you so very much for coming forward *GSLACK*!!!!!!!!
2. An honest man.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. Its a wonder more don't stand up and be heard!
4. And yes, I *pos-repped* him, and even though my *zero rep points* flowed his way, the zero I gave him is worth more than the *500 rep points* any *rep whore* doles out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thank you much appreciated. I even didn't mind getting the clap from you...:lol::lol:

Because our middle child is in the autistic spectrum we decided not to pursue vaccinations for our youngest from Kindergarten on. (we didn't know about a possible vaccine/autism connection any earlier.) We had my daughter's titers checked before she entered K. With the exception of whooping cough (which came back low), ALL of her markers came back at a high rate of immunization. I asked the doc would giving her more vaccinations make her more immunized? She said nope, so we didn't have her get any more shots. In all likelihood she would have been fine but . . . yeah.

I don't necessarily object to vaccinations, but I do question the amount/frequency/and timing of them. So many, so early . . . . In hindsight if we had it to do over again we'd have waited with my son until he was 3 to even start vaccinations. Although to be honest the vaccinations didn't 'cause' his problems, rather he was born that way. (hey, Lady Gaga!) Did the vaccinations exacerbate his problems? We'll never know.

Agreed. Alone the preserving agents are not a problem in such small amounts. But when you consider the time in a child's development, the large amounts of preservatives in foods now and a lack of activity in many kids, they can become a catalyst. Its a sad state really. One of those things that each parent has to weigh before making a decision.

Sorry bout that,

1. American kids are getting their heads fried with over dose of immunizations.
2. And you are worried about my comprehension, and coherent writing?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I disagree with the outcome of "your study". Just because you "researched" something does not make it true. You do realize that, right?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. American kids are getting their heads fried with over dose of immunizations.
2. And you are worried about my comprehension, and coherent writing?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I disagree with the outcome of "your study". Just because you "researched" something does not make it true. You do realize that, right?

1. *My Study* is the only study based on sound reasoning.
2. *My Study* takes into account, when all this began, and how its getting viral within the kids now, and progressively over the last 25 years.
3. Why the kids now are ever more prone to get autism, and ADD, and others.
4. I see people who are affected, and they at times look normal, but mentally are stunted.
5. Its all about the volumes and timing of these shots, and over all size of kids, which is small compared to an adult.
6. What this Nation is doing, is protecting the kids from some form of illness at the real risk of fucking them up mentally, and the risk is high, not low, as I said, 76% of *ALL* children are touched by the immunizations that the children are taking now.'
7. Right now!
8. I get *neg-rep* for this thread, and I just love that!
9. *One Liner* neg-repped* me today,..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Is okay to get yer kids vaccinated...
:cool:
Report: Vaccines safe, side effects rare
25 Aug.`11 - Common childhood immunizations do not cause chronic diseases such as autism and diabetes, finds a new expert report that may ease parents' fears about the safety of vaccines.
Authors of the nearly 700-page report, released Thursday, say they took pains to carefully consider virtually every potential complication. While all drugs have side effects, the report notes that vaccine-related complications are extremely rare. Overall, vaccines' enormous benefits far outweigh the risks, says study co-author S. Claiborne Johnston of the University of California-San Diego.

"We're talking about millions of doses of vaccines, and only a few case reports of these rare events," Johnston says. Some parents today are skipping or delaying their children's shots based on unfounded fears, says Austin pediatrician Ari Brown, a spokeswoman on vaccines for the American Academy of Pediatrics. She was not involved in the new report.

Parents, doctors or others can report possible vaccine side effects to a national database, called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. But there's little evidence that any of these problems are caused by vaccines, Brown says. In many cases, what seems like a side effect or allergic reaction is actually just a coincidence.

MORE

Sorry bout that,

1. But there is starting to be enough people now who are *asking questions*.
2. And my research is being proven correct.
3. Wise people are refusing these shots, the risks of getting autism is greater than polio, and everything else they are giving shots for.
4. Take your children down to the health department, and get their heads pumped up with these over dosages of shots,.... if you're feeling lucky.:eek:
5. But be advised, you may wake up the next day with a autistic child.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sponge Bob is taking heat about the kids being stupid now.:eusa_hand:
2. But its the shots folks, remember you heard it fron *CWN* first!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back