*Same Immunizaton That Causes Autism: Makes Kids Stupid:Reason Is*

I'm not a chesswars fan but im with him on this. They're pumping way too much shit into children so young. It's ridiculous.

:rolleyes: Vaccines do not cause Autism or stupidity in children...Educate yourself!

Vaccine-preventable disease levels are at or near record lows. Even though most infants and toddlers have received all recommended vaccines by age 2, many under-immunized children remain, leaving the potential for outbreaks of disease. Many adolescents and adults are under-immunized as well, missing opportunities to protect themselves against diseases such as Hepatitis B, influenza, and pneumococcal disease. CDC works closely with public health agencies and private partners to improve and sustain immunization coverage and to monitor the safety of vaccines so that this public health success story can be maintained and expanded in the century to come.

Vaccines: VPD-VAC/FAQ about Vaccines & VPD

What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?

In the U.S., vaccination programs have eliminated or significantly reduced many vaccine-preventable diseases. However, these diseases still exist and can once again become common—and deadly—if vaccination coverage does not continue at high levels.

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations

:rolleyes: Vaccines do not cause Autism or stupidity in children...Educate yourself!

Vaccine-preventable disease levels are at or near record lows. Even though most infants and toddlers have received all recommended vaccines by age 2, many under-immunized children remain, leaving the potential for outbreaks of disease. Many adolescents and adults are under-immunized as well, missing opportunities to protect themselves against diseases such as Hepatitis B, influenza, and pneumococcal disease. CDC works closely with public health agencies and private partners to improve and sustain immunization coverage and to monitor the safety of vaccines so that this public health success story can be maintained and expanded in the century to come.

Vaccines: VPD-VAC/FAQ about Vaccines & VPD

What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?

In the U.S., vaccination programs have eliminated or significantly reduced many vaccine-preventable diseases. However, these diseases still exist and can once again become common—and deadly—if vaccination coverage does not continue at high levels.

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations

Now don't confuse Chesstroll with facts Val. If Alex Jones told him all of his BS, then you KNOW it has to be true! :cuckoo:

The vaccination hoax about causing autism was exposed a while ago, but there are still people who risk their children's lives for false data by a hack.

The Big Autism Vaccine Hoax « The Autopsy

Val I don't have proof one way or another, just a suspicion.

But you have to ask yourself, why does the health industry warn pregnant women not to consume seafood because the mercury content could be harmful to brain development and the nervous system. The FDA itself warns of this.

But somehow the mercury preservative used in vaccines is not harmful to brain development?

This Ewok wants to talk to you Chess...

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Sorry bout that,

If shots caused all this autism then why is it not in our generation. We also got the shots and you dont see all the autism. I think its more environmental then the shots

1. You've just made my case for me, thank you......
2. Its not in our generation because: We didn't get the volume of shots these kids do now for the last 25 years.
3. They pump them up with no less than 50 shots, when we were kids, we got maybe 6 total shots, now they get booster shots of same stuff, multiple shots, combo shots with several viruses in one shot.
4. They simple can't handle all the *poisons*.
5. It over loads their immune system, and their heads get fried.
6. This is the simplest way to describe whats happening to the children now days, 1 out of a 100 get fried, but in my study, 76 out of 100 get their iq sharply hammered, leaving about 23 kids out of a 100 some what normal.
7. Its stupid to say the least, and we get morons all the time who support whats going on, frying little kids brains.
8. Makes me sick, you dumb bastards!:evil:
9. In just about every facet of life, we have liberal muckity mucks fucking up *everything*, fuck them!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
50 shots? prove that.

"YOUR" study??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can't. Like most of his "contributions", he simply made it up.

Here is the shot schedule:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/0-6yrs-schedule-bw.pdf

Of course, we all know Jimmy is a master of logic evoking the "It's the simplest way to explain....." canard.

Here's some irony: We chose to wait until our son was around 4 to start getting him his immunizations so his brain could be a little more developed before being pumped with all that shit, and he ended up in the autism spectrum anyway.

But I don't think vaccines are a be-all-end-all for autism, just possibly one of the probably many different causes in our environment. I would say it also has a lot to do with contaminants in the air, our food and drinks, etc.

MYTH: Vaccines cause autism.

FACT:Until 2001, some childhood vaccines included thimerosal, a preservative containing ethylmercury. (Thimerosal isn’t gone from all vaccines — it’s still present in some influenza formulations. But none of the vaccines routinely required for school admission contains thimerosal as a preservative.)1 Mercury, of course, can cause neurological damage. But there’s scientific consensus that the amount once used in vaccines — around 50 micrograms per 0.5-ml dose — was far short of toxic. And autism rates have continued to climb, suggesting that there’s either a different cause or, more likely, that a better understanding of the condition has increased diagnoses. A comprehensive review of the research, conducted in 2004 by the prestigious Institute of Medicine, found no evidence of a connection between vaccines and autism. None.

MYTH: Giving too many vaccines overwhelms a child’s immune system.

FACT: This argument echoes the “too much of a good thing” chestnut, but there’s no science behind it. With millions of vaccines administered every year, a handful of allergic reactions do happen. But severe cases are so rare that the CDC cannot calculate a statistical risk for the population — the numbers are just too small.

MYTH: Vaccines are no longer necessary, because the diseases are no longer a threat.

FACT: The opposite is true. Because of vaccines, diseases that once killed millions are now invisible. But if only a few families stop vaccinating, the illnesses could reemerge in a community. And the diseases are horrible — mumps and Haemophilus influenzae type b cause meningitis, which can lead to deafness, epilepsy, and cognitive impairment. Measles can lead to encephalitis, blindness, and death.

MYTH: Scientists are divided about the safety of vaccines.

FACT: By any measure of scientific consensus, there is total agreement: Vaccines are safe, effective, and necessary. Twelve studies have shown that the measles/mumps/rubella vaccine is safe. Many other studies have disproved the theory that the Hib shot is toxic. The few dissenters get lots of attention, but it’s always the same old names.

How to Win an Argument About Vaccines | Magazine

FACT:

Mumps, measles, and rubella M-M-R-II
(Merck & Co, Inc) Thimerosal Free, Never contained Thimerosal
Thimerosal in Vaccines

Last edited:
No one wants to take a stab at trying to explain why trace amounts of mercury in seafood is considered bad, but trace amounts of mercury in vaccines is considered ok?

In general kids are not dumber than 30 years ago. The curriculum is about the same except children have been required to learn certain subjects sooner than we did. It could boil down to the quality of teachers and/or parents. Discipline? I have to sign a corporal puishment release form allowing my child to be paddled at school. I have demands of my kids and their education but I don't beat them for not getting good grades. My parents paid us for our grades which motivated me to do better.
But in general I don't think kids today are dumber.
The statement you make is biased and is the same thing I heard when I was groing up by the old farts where I lived.

No one wants to take a stab at trying to explain why trace amounts of mercury in seafood is considered bad, but trace amounts of mercury in vaccines is considered ok?

Here, read this Paulie:

Mercury in Vaccines Is at Safe Levels, Study Suggests - News Room - University of Rochester Medical Center

A Little Tuna With My Mercury - A Mighty Appetite

Also it depends on the form mercury takes. Mercury is part of dental amalgams used for fillings. It is pure inorganic mercury that is a health risk (and some other compounds)

Here, read this Paulie:

Mercury in Vaccines Is at Safe Levels, Study Suggests - News Room - University of Rochester Medical Center

A Little Tuna With My Mercury - A Mighty Appetite

One, the mercury with tuna article didn't make me feel better at all. It just reinforces the potential danger of mercury levels consumed in seafood.

And this part of the other article about vaccine safety:

Most of the children in the study had blood mercury levels of 1 or 2 nanograms per milliliter; the highest level, found in one child, was 4.11 ng/ml. By comparison, the most stringent public safety limit, established by the Environmental Protection Agency, is above 5.8 nanograms per milliliter. That number itself is a small fraction of the amount that scientists believe is the level of mercury that would actually harm a child.

I would have to know the math involved in how that amount relates to the amounts being mentioned in the tuna article, to compare. I don't know how parts per million translate between nanograms per milliliter, etc.

And then this part:

Removing thimerosal from U.S. vaccines has had several effects, Pichichero says. Since vaccines don’t last as long without a preservative, the elimination of thimerosal caused some vaccine makers to produce single-dose vials, which are more expensive to produce, store, and ship. For some vaccines, manufacturers use thimerosal throughout the manufacturing process, then remove the compound, which also adds to the cost of the vaccine. Such actions raised the cost of vaccines, making it less likely that they’ll be used as widely as possible.

I don't care if it makes the vaccine cost more. This sounds to me almost like the fear of extra cost is supposed to motivate people to accept a cheaper alternative even if it means exposure to mercury. I'd have to see the price differences between the two options, but I can't imagine it's that much greater to where it would be worth taking the potential risk.

The bottom line for me is that it's well established by mainstream health experts that mercury can and does cause brain development problems. This alone is enough for me to prefer shying away from it when it comes to my child.

People shy away from gluten and casein in regards to autism, and no one calls them crazy conspiracy theory lunatics. I'm not against vaccines, I just prefer the idea of letting the brain develop a little more before pumping them into children.

See post #28

"NONE of the vaccines routinely required for school admission contains thimerosal as a preservative"

Sorry bout that,

So according to Chesswarloonytunes only liberals don't want their kids to die from diseases. It's a left wing conspiracy to 'dumb down' the population while keeping the kids full of shots so they don't try to indoctrinate the other kids with their Marxist agenda. :thup:

1. The liberal elite think they know everything.
2. Whats best for me and my children.
3. In every way.
4. Also, they want to *carbon tax* me.
5. Ever heard the saying, "Too much of a good thing can be bad for you." too many shots fry your brains, I bet an adult taking equivalent to mass the same shots, in the same time frame would also get Autism, or be mentally destroyed.
6. We should go back to the 1960's shot quantities to prove my point.
7. Unless we change the way kids get shot, we as a Nation will self destruct.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Using your line of logic I would say that they gave you all of your shots.:lol::lol::lol:

BTW Alex Jones does talk about the same shit. You're not that original or smart.:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry Modbert, but explain why children in public schools are getting dumber and dumber?
2. Its all the shots.
3. They can't focus long enough to remember anything.
4. Its a fact.
5. I have been around a long time, you must be a kid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You seriously need to look into what Autism "really" is!
Autistic children are not mentally challenged. In fact, many are extremely bright and far more intelligent than the average child.
Autism affects there social development, sensory impairment, communication.................it doesn't make them stupid!!
And there is just NO evidence that it is caused my immunizations.

Last edited:

There is a vast difference in the potential for damage during embryogenesis versus a neonate. Retinoic acid is basically vitamin a. Fine outside of the womb. Abosolutely teratogenic inside the womb.

It would be nice if the autism link was as simple as thermosol. It would be an easy fix. Unfortuntely, it is not that easy.

Sorry bout that,

1. There's a reason that they inject your children with too much drugs, they really are trying to destroy American Culture, one kid at a time, by the millions.
2. If Autism doesn't totally get your kid, then the inability for them to learn will.
3. This it true, and its time we stop this folks.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. lol
2. rofl
3. roflmao
4. ROFLMAO!

Sorry 'bout that ...

Sorry bout that,

1. Alex Jones doesn't have what I have and I will not take anyones word for it, bring in the proof, which I know you can't.
2. This is totally from, *my mind*.
3. And its true one day they will decide to go back to the way that they used to shoot up the kids and find out yep, *CWN* was right!
4. At this rate, we will be burning out the brains of 100% of every kid in a few years,at least those who take *all the shots*.
5. Kids get a huge amount of shots, and if you try to go around them, and wait till just before your kid gets into school, to allow the kid to mature some, they will double up the load on you, or from a stronger batch, so as to over load your kid to the same extent that the kids who got their shot on time and in *their* order!
6. So you can't get around these bastards!
7. Only way to get around is control the shots as to what they get, get the ones you want them to have, then go to the attorney general, and state you need an exemption, for religious reasons for the rest of the shots.
8. Problem solved, I came up with this because I can think and am a genius, genius!
9. I'm not effected directly from the shots, I only got maybe 6 shots when I was a kid, my wife is fine too, but look here, when you have two people who are effected with all these shots, how will their children be effected when their DNA stack up?
10. These children who are dumbed up with too many shots, when they marry up, their kids will be effected four fold, especially if their kids are shot up the same way they were, thats why more and more kids are getting autism, and being dumbed down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Alex Jones doesn't have what I have and I will not take anyones word for it, bring in the proof, which I know you can't.
2. This is totally from, *my mind*.
3. And its true one day they will decide to go back to the way that they used to shoot up the kids and find out yep, *CWN* was right!
4. At this rate, we will be burning out the brains of 100% of every kid in a few years,at least those who take *all the shots*.
5. Kids get a huge amount of shots, and if you try to go around them, and wait till just before your kid gets into school, to allow the kid to mature some, they will double up the load on you, or from a stronger batch, so as to over load your kid to the same extent that the kids who got their shot on time and in *their* order!
6. So you can't get around these bastards!
7. Only way to get around is control the shots as to what they get, get the ones you want them to have, then go to the attorney general, and state you need an exemption, for religious reasons for the rest of the shots.
8. Problem solved, I came up with this because I can think and am a genius, genius!
9. I'm not effected directly from the shots, I only got maybe 6 shots when I was a kid, my wife is fine too, but look here, when you have two people who are effected with all these shots, how will their children be effected when their DNA stack up?
10. These children who are dumbed up with too many shots, when they marry up, their kids will be effected four fold, especially if their kids are shot up the same way they were, thats why more and more kids are getting autism, and being dumbed down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

943222736d1297790719-i3d-server-do-you-play-most-css-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back