Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

I'm finishing off a sixer of Sam Adams oktoberfest... meh.. it's not really doing it for me. i think the best bottle i've had so far this fall is O'fallon's Pumpkin Ale.

So you're going with 'great' then. :thup:
I think I had a Cherry Wheat last year. It was not memorable so I can't really go with great.

To each his own! :booze:

Well the premise of the thread was great or greatest, so by virtue of you posting you go with great by default since you mentioned another one you liked better, obviously not making cherry wheat the 'greatest'.

No I didn't. I went off topic thus negating your premise statute.

No I didn't. I went off topic thus negating your premise statute.

My broad topic was beer, and you mentioned beer. You never said it was neither of the two choices. You mentioned something you thought was greater than Cherry Wheat, which of course would disqualify the choice of 'greatest', and by default leave you with the choice of merely 'great'.

It sends a tickle up my leg that you and I have similar likes in beer, Ang. :D

Last edited:
Try this one Paulie! :beer:

paulaner_oktoberfest_sixer.jpg

Not a fan of Sam Adams. Cant explain why, I'm just not.

I've been getting into Imperial Stouts lately. I brewed a 5 gallon batch for my brothers birthday, will be bottling today.

Had a couple last night (store bought). I love being able to drink 2 pints and know that I've just drank like 4 pints of regular ol 4% beer :lol:

Not a fan of the Cherry Wheat.

I like Summer Ale, Octoberfest and I really like the Winter Lager, but of all the Sam Adams brews, I think the regular old Boston Lager is the best.

Not a fan of Sam Adams. Cant explain why, I'm just not.

I hope you're not drinking it straight from the bottle. Premium beers like Sam are meant to be poured into a glass, with enough vigor to form at least a two inch head of foam. That brings out the full flavor and gets rid of the bitter aftertaste that you get when you drink it from the bottle.

Forum List

Back