Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

Capitalism isn't patriotic. Now you know.

Obama isn't a capitalist - now you... wait - you can't be taught...
For a non-capitalist he sure likes capitalism.
What evidence is there that Obama likes capitalism?

Oil is at a record high
The oil corporations are as rich as ever
The natural gas corporations are as rich as ever
Corporations are making record profit
The rich man is as rich as ever

Oil is at a record high ????

Have you read the paper lately ?

Oil being produced in America is what I meant.

It's a shame people think Sam Adams is just a beer and have no clue what he actually did or stood form

Sam Adams Seeking Craft Brewer Tax Break Tax Justice Blog

Boston Beer, parent company of Sam Adams, has been trying to get the law changed so they can be considered a "craft brewer", even though they are a large scale brewer. If they get their way, they get a tax break on excise taxes reserved for much smaller brewers.
From your linkage:

Over the past five years, the Boston Beer Company has claimed $22 million in tax breaks for executive stock options, has cut its taxes by $9 million using a federal tax break for “domestic manufacturing” and it has even enjoyed millions of dollars in federal research and development tax breaks. The company’s effective tax rate on its $330 million in US profits over the past five years has been just 23 percent, well below the 35 percent corporate income tax rate. And in 2008, while it reported $16 million in US profits it managed not to pay a dime in federal income taxes on that income. (In fact, the company reported receiving a tax rebate of $2 million from Uncle Sam that year.)

^ I will not shed a tear for Sam Adams. They already enjoy more tax breaks than the average american. Plus handouts for r&d. Corporate welfare on steroids.

million dollar whitehouse party nights.
inviting friends to the oval, and air force 1
his book sales and wealth. multiple homes (magnum house in hawaii)..

he likes stuff like that. :)
private schools... you get the idea.

adams was a brewer and a patriot. boston right ? the investment bankers acted stupidly. ;)

Last edited:
Its true. It seems the brewery gets visited frequently by investment banks and other advisers who tell them they can make a much larger after tax profit by moving in whole or in part off shore. Its a headache to move offshore of course but management has a fiduciary obligation to the owners to maximize profits.

Does anyone think its really really stupid for liberal tax laws to drive our corporations offshore this way, especially when low off shore wages already encourage our corporations to move?

How can the Obama/FDR( Great Depression) liberals be so stupid??
Fuck Sam Adams. Research the bitches. They ran out scores of independent brewers from Boston only to gain their marketing foothold. They're market whores and nothing else. Corporate beer. The brew that you whores love wo quaff. :slap:
the pilgrims crash landed on the beach when they ran out of beer. just saying.

Now you know why we need new leaders that will bring the manufacturing back. Vote Republican.

Nah, I kinda like a 40-hour work-week.
There's plenty of folks who can't work the 40 hour week because their jobs went to China.

That's not reason to turn us into China.
great cartoon gif. china doesn't have the racism issues we do. including race baiting, which seems to be at an all time high, so much so that the word and meaning have diluted.

Yer shitting yourself.....The NYMEX price of a barrel of oil was down another 4% today falling below $45 per barrel. A 52 week low.

And yet I paid $3.42 a gallon for gas yesterday.
Sure glad I live in South Carolina down another 5 cents to $2.11, thanks Republicans you saved me over $25 bucks today :)
what do you pay for a gallon of milk ?
I don't drink milk, look at my AV do I look 10 years old?

Oil is at a record high

Oil is at a record high ????

Have you read the paper lately ?

Oil being produced in America is what I meant.
i'm looking at your tag line....
abolish the irs and give the dough to nasa. no more hitching rides from putin, always a bad idea.

Oil is at a record high

Oil is at a record low, and that's no thanks to Obama. Obama is waging war on coal mining and coal fired power plants. Corporations are not making record profits. They're only showing record increases in their stock prices, which is totally do to credit inflation by the Fed. The end result of that will be a financial panic.

Oil is at a low prices because A) OPEC are reducing the price of oil for their own advantage.
and B) Because of fracking in the US.

OPEC are reducing prices as a direct result of fracking, they're pumping out more oil to reduce prices.

saudi-arabia-crude-oil-production.png

It's their policy to harm US oil production, it's cheaper for the Saudis to produce oil than it is for the US to produce oil. So a reduction in the price hurts US drilling far more than Saudi and other OPEC countries' drilling. Therefore they hope to scare off/bankrupt US oil production so OPEC can remain the majorly dominant force in oil production.

I fail to see what Obama's done about this.

Fracking was allowed in the Bush Dubya era.
Bush invaded Iraq to reduce the impact of OPEC, just as the coup against Chavez was designed to do (as Chavez was the one leading the more effective use of OPEC to gain money for OPEC countries in the early 2000s.)

Bush got what he wanted.

iraq-crude-oil-production.png

Iraq is producing more oil too.

So... why are you blaming Obama?

Do you actually believe this paranoid conspiracy theory?

You're a certified nutburger.

Yer shitting yourself.....The NYMEX price of a barrel of oil was down another 4% today falling below $45 per barrel. A 52 week low.

Sure glad I live in South Carolina down another 5 cents to $2.11, thanks Republicans you saved me over $25 bucks today :)
. i noticed that prices fall from north to south. gas is going up fast. milk is close to 5$ per gallon. we are a dairy state, and the farmers are not getting the dough.
this breaks my heart: Milk glut leads to dumping - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News Weather and Sports-

which brings me back to sam adams, and beer. i brew my own ale. beer prices are outrageous. a tweler of long trail was almost twenty bucks at the quickmart. maybe we need a beer rebellion/rev war.

Its true. It seems the brewery gets visited frequently by investment banks and other advisers who tell them they can make a much larger after tax profit by moving in whole or in part off shore. Its a headache to move offshore of course but management has a fiduciary obligation to the owners to maximize profits.

Does anyone think its really really stupid for liberal tax laws to drive our corporations offshore this way, especially when low off shore wages already encourage our corporations to move?

How can the Obama/FDR( Great Depression) liberals be so stupid??
:link:

. i noticed that prices fall from north to south. gas is going up fast. milk is close to 5$ per gallon. we are a dairy state, and the farmers are not getting the dough.
this breaks my heart: Milk glut leads to dumping - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News Weather and Sports-

which brings me back to sam adams, and beer. i brew my own ale. beer prices are outrageous. a tweler of long trail was almost twenty bucks at the quickmart. maybe we need a beer rebellion/rev war.
What the he'll? $5 bucks a gallon now for milk?

Why? I understand the egg prices (bird flu) , but as a single 50 year old guy I always eat out and found a local diner that serves breakfast.... Two eggs, toast, grits, sausage and coffee for $2.99

Going to go to the local supermarket (Ingles, big down here) soon and check out the price for a gallon of milk.

Forum List

Back