Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

ROFL! Don't prove to the entire forum that you're an idiot. We all know a business can deduct legitimate business expenses like the cost of buying a place to run the business. You said you could deduct personal expenses. That means the mortgage on your house, not the mortgage on your place of business.

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust corporation?

If it's to pay your expenses, great.
It just can't deduct them.

Then contact your US House member and US Senators and urge them to simplify the Us Tax code.
Short of that, it's all whining.

Why would I want to do that? Republicans have worked very hard to write tax law and change tax rules to help me pay less percentage of my income in tax than middle class folks. And the middle class keep voting for them. Is this a perfect world?
Right. Hypocrite.

Then where do you live, stupid? Is renting preferable to owning?

You just admitted you lied, BTW.

1) If you and a friend are buying at the same time, buy each others property then rent it to each other for the amount of the mortgage payment. The tax advantages are HUGE.

2) Establish a corporation to buy the property. Again, HUGE tax advantages.

ROFL! Don't prove to the entire forum that you're an idiot. We all know a business can deduct legitimate business expenses like the cost of buying a place to run the business. You said you could deduct personal expenses. That means the mortgage on your house, not the mortgage on your place of business.

Covering your living expenses is not a business.

Covering your living expenses is not a business.

Forum List

Back