Salvation is free and will be enforced.

In Revelations 21:3-4, God himself will BE WITH MEN and be their God , and he shall wipe away their tears , and there shall be NO MORE death , sorrow , crying or pain, ALL these things will PASS AWAY!"

If the Christian hell were true , this verse must be removed from the bible. Because it says God will put and END to ALL those things, if the Christian hell and view of limited salvation were true , then there would always be crying , sorrow and pain for the humans that got short listed.

But the truth is , we all make it!! And that truth is just WAY too merciful and full of love and divine pardon for religion and Christianity to believe.

Salvation is free and God will force it all of humanity. Isaiah 45: 23. God is going to give eternal life to everyone, it matters not at all if they " Accept it or believe it." All those reject God will be forced to submit to him and believe ; God is not going to "Ask them to decide of their own will", that is religious nonsense . Heaven is not a democratic freewill society ; its Gods way and God's will , period! You do as you are told.

Salvation is not a free will choice that we can make. Its the will of God for humanity . God could care less if you don't believe in him ; he can change that in seconds.

The demented Christian teaching of limited atonement ,( or the teaching that not all are saved ), is an insult to the integrity of the power of God and Christ to save. Its an outright ignorance put forth and spread by the very believers in God, reminding me of the very believers who were behind the crucifixion of Christ. Just not knowing what they are doing.

Here is the power of God and Christ ; Phil. 3:21 , " Who shall change our vile body ,that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body ,according to the working whereby he is ABLE even to SUBDUE ALL THINGS unto himself!" Jesus does not NEED a human to believe in him or " Accept him", I mean its well and good for those who do ; but Jesus came here to CALL unbelievers,( I come NOT to call the righteous ,but sinners ,or unbelievers , to repentance, Matt. 9:13),Jesus has the raw power to SUBDUE , or FORCE a human to change ; but the Christians can't see him using that power because they are trapped into the warped teaching of free will. The free will teaching is a POWERFUL seduction of the Christian mind.

Salvation is free and will be enforced!

Salvation is free and has NEVER been put in the greedy selfish hands of Christianity. God would NOT put salvation in the hands of Christians , because it would pervert salvation. All humans are saved because God is the " God of ALL flesh!", Jer. 32:27. We all belong to God, but Christians are teaching that only they belong to God , a VERY selfish view of salvation that came from selfish Bishops in the Catholic church.

Christianity is so tricky , it has tricked its people and itself.

The truth is , at the end of the age of flesh , we all are going to be with God; and its absolutely nothing any of us can do about that.

The Christians will always give you a list of the things you have to do to be saved '; you were saved before they made that list ;

We were saved from the foundation of the world!

Christians are the gridlock of salvation; always trying to point out ways that unbelievers " Won't make it." Its getting where really we need to start keeping unbelievers away from Christians so they can get a better view of salvation. Christianity is like a virus when it comes to believers condemning unbelievers ; the virus starts in the church and spreads throughout the world. And its too late for anyone to get rid of the virus other than God himself. That's how strong the infection is.

I keep telling you salvation is free and will be enforced by God ,( yes our minds are so messed up even freedom will have to be forced on the world), hey but read it in scripture for yourself ;

Unique Proof For Christian, Biblical Universalism

The world is full of lies and traps

This world of religion helps those lies.

Remember the true job of Christianity is to teach separation from God to unbelievers, not grace to all. So any gospel that teaches the total forgiveness of all humanity , in the Christian head and heart , that is blasphemous. That is why Christians believe I am just a mad man. Because I believe in the gospel that saves all. I believe Jesus death was enough to save everybody , even a mad man like me. Even all Atheist ,even the worse of all criminals.

Salvation is free and will be forced into humanity. This is NOT who so ever " Will" let them come ; the whole world is included in this great movement of Love. Titus 2:11 " For the GRACE of God that brings salvation has appeared to ALL of humanity!" This grace has justified all of mankind. We all have been GIVEN free eternal life with God , there are no exclusions!

You can know a religion is false , by the way it squezzes freedom out of salvation.

No matter what kind of sinner you are , salvation is yours ; its why you were created.Matt. 12:20 , " A bruised reed he will not break , and a smoking flax shall he not quench; until he send forth judgment unto victory." In other words ,no matter how bad off you are , the victory of salvation is already yours. Its a done deal.

You just don't know how fortunate we are that Christianity does not influence salvation like they think they do ; the salvation of unbelievers is being held in heaven where Christian doctrine cannot threaten them. My salvation is safe because the Christians here cannot reach it or infect it. They can condemn me with their mouths , but they cannot open or close the books of Life.

Salvation is free and men are so sick they don't want to hear about their freedom.

We have to drown out Christianity and get this message of free salvation of all to everyone.

Religions and Christianity are those believers that Jesus warned would " Shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men, "in Matt. 23:13" , which means believers who purposely try to limit the free salvation of all humanity. This stunning movement that is " Against free salvation" , is coming from "Believers in and worshippers of God!" Not Atheist, not communist , not evil doers of the darkness , these do their evil in the light.

These are super selfish salvation blockers ,professional stumbling blocks! These are the brother's of the prodical son ; a new wave of unseen satan influenced deceived churches!

In Jer. 32:27 God himself again reveals his "Universal approach to life" ,

"I am the God of ALL Flesh." Any gospel that is true MUST reflect that universal approach. ALL of humanity MUST be included. When it comes to salvation all of that "Limited doctrinal thinking" must be eliminated if one would know the truth about God.

We have to begin to have a universal span in our look into scripture , Isaiah 45:22 where God admonishes " ALL the ends of the earth to be saved", no area on earth is excluded from his great salvation.

If salvation is free, then why is the Salvation Army always asking for money? :dunno:

Forum List

Back