Salvation is free and will be enforced.

"choose this day whom you will serve, but me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

That is what Joshua said , this is what God himself said , Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by my own name , the word has gone out of my mouth in righteousness and will not return to me void ; that to me every knee shall bow and every mouth shall confess tome."

This is God talking and SWEARING a Holy Vow ; he is not giving choices , he is not asking for acceptance of Christ , he is not asking for belief ; he will force this great salvation on humanity.

Nothing anyone else says in scripture , even Jesus words , can over turn the Fathers oath. Its a done deal. We all get saved whether we want it or not!

How to recognize a false gospel , when it puts a price on freedom.

Salvation is free.

God will force all of humanity to believe in him.

He will get his way.

Jer. 24:7," I will GIVE them a heart to know me!

This is WHY people don't know God , they have not been given the heart to know him.
But the time is coming that they all will.

Jer. 24:7," I will GIVE them a heart to know me!

This is WHY people don't know God , they have not been given the heart to know him.
But the time is coming that they all will.

God has given all of humanity a free salvation , that is the good news ; the bad news is religions like Christianity are trying to reduce that salvation to only a few.

The Christian hell was created in an effort to reduce salvation. And that is a core desire of the devil.

Salvation is free, Christians just can't get over how free it is.

Stop listening to Christianity , they are perverting your understanding of salvation. John 12:47 " If ANY man hear my words and does not believe them, I do NOT judge him! for I came NOT to judge the world, but to SAVE the WORLD!" Unbelievers are saved by this teaching ; but Christian teaching condemns unbelief.

Open your eyes!

You think a God would let us go through all this hell, just for nothing? Just to let some religious nuts condemn us? Or let some narrow minded Atheist tell us we have no future?

The world has been stripped of sanity , and insanity is slow leaking us all.

You think a God would let us go through all this hell, just for nothing? Just to let some religious nuts condemn us? Or let some narrow minded Atheist tell us we have no future?

The world has been stripped of sanity , and insanity is slow leaking us all.
So you admit that you're insane. It's a good start.

Too bad ,too late ; you Christians can't take our salvation away.

You can't condemn us. God loves us more than you love your religion.

Your too late Christians, you can't control salvation ; you can't pick and choose who will be with God,.

Life is not about how you live; its about God who gave you life.

Salvation is not about how you live , its about the God who gave it.

Salvation is free and will be enforced like a law; and everyone will comply. This is what God is doing ; so religion and Christianity is actually working against God. They are preaching a limited salvation where not all are included.

And today is not the day that God is doing that. He will save all of humanity in one day to come. It will be a great day , humanity will be woken up to the truth.

Forum List

Back