Salvation Army Major Fatally Shot in Front of His Children

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Arkansas police are searching for two men who shot and killed a Salvation Army major Christmas Eve outside the organization’s community center in North Little Rock as his three young children looked on.

Pulaski County Coroner Garland Camper said two men accosted Philip Wise and his children — ages, 4, 6 and 8 — about 4 p.m. Thursday. He says one man pulled a gun, demanded money and then shot Wise.

Wise's wife, Cindy, also a major in the Salvation Army, was inside the center and called 911.

Salvation Army Major Fatally Shot in Front of His Children - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Hope they catch the assholes who did this.

I hope the assholes who did this are shot and killed before they can be arrested.

I don't think Arkansas has the death penalty and they sure the hell don't deserve years in prison. They don't deserve to live after what they've done.

Disgusting. :evil:

I sure hope those kids will be OK. :(

let me them rot in prison with special treatment from the officers

Yep! It takes a "special" kind of asshole to kill a man in front of his children!

I hope the assholes who did this are shot and killed before they can be arrested.

I don't think Arkansas has the death penalty and they sure the hell don't deserve years in prison. They don't deserve to live after what they've done.

Of course Arkansas has the death penalty. But that's not the point.

The "assholes who did this" should be shot and killed, without benefit of trial, by whom exactly? The objective is to try 'em and, if the jury so determines, fry 'em. We don't need vigilante squads deciding who "deserves" to live. Not even in this case.

The "assholes who did this" should be shot and killed, without benefit of trial, by whom exactly? The objective is to try 'em and, if the jury so determines, fry 'em. We don't need vigilante squads deciding who "deserves" to live. Not even in this case.

Shot and killed by the POLICE as they're being apprehended.

Saves $$ and time, and serves justice quite well.

Doh! :eusa_doh:

Shot and killed by the POLICE as they're being apprehended.

Saves $$ and time, and serves justice quite well.

Doh! :eusa_doh:

hmm no. let him serve a life long cop killers sentence.... way worse than any death

Disgusgting. What kind of person would do that? On Christmas Eve, shoot these kids Daddy in front of them?

sigh....

I wonder why there is no description of the perps?

Ahhh, now we know...

Around 4 p.m., two black men dressed in black approached Philip Wise, 40, of Maumelle outside the community center at 1505 W. 18th St., Pulaski County Coroner Garland Camper said.

it wont let me post link until 15 post... it is free republic

Black men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I bet 100 dollars at the TAB they would be Tibetian Monks.

Ahhh, now we know...

Around 4 p.m., two black men dressed in black approached Philip Wise, 40, of Maumelle outside the community center at 1505 W. 18th St., Pulaski County Coroner Garland Camper said.

Whatddya know?

Reparations by any means possible! Just like their heroes preach. :eusa_doh:

Ahhh, now we know...

Whatddya know?

I hope they catch these pigs and rip their fucking eyes out.

Ahhh, now we know...

Whatddya know?

I hope they catch these pigs and rip their fucking eyes out.

So do I! So do I!

Cuz they be black.

And the media is loathe to describe black criminals as BLACK . . .

Bullshit. This is one of the few times I haven't seen the media say it was a black if it was.

Cuz some be biassed?

I can guess why no description but will wait and see if this just never gets reported.

What would that be?:eusa_whistle:

Cuz they be black.

And the media is loathe to describe black criminals as BLACK . . .

Wonder why that is? :eusa_think:

Yep, the suspects' race was left out of the link Willow posted for some reason. FOX News is just way too PC. Disgusting bunch o' leftists! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back