Salvadoran Officials Overwhelmed by Returning Deported Gang Members

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
unpossible

I was told by my friends on the left that they are sending their very best people

so it cannot be true that their home countries are having problems now that they are being returned home

this is all so very confusing!

or not...
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Officials in El Salvador held emergency meetings after seeing a sharp increase in the number of violent gang members being deported back to the country from the United States under the Trump administration.

Salvadoran authorities have held emergency meetings and proposed new legislation to monitor returning criminals and gang members that are returning to El Salvador after deportation, according to the Washington Post.

The move by Salvadoran officials comes as a direct result of the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration and efforts to deport more criminal illegal aliens from the U.S.

unpossible

I was told by my friends on the left that they are sending their very best people

so it cannot be true that their home countries are having problems now that they are being returned home

this is all so very confusing!

or not...
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Officials in El Salvador held emergency meetings after seeing a sharp increase in the number of violent gang members being deported back to the country from the United States under the Trump administration.

Salvadoran authorities have held emergency meetings and proposed new legislation to monitor returning criminals and gang members that are returning to El Salvador after deportation, according to the Washington Post.

The move by Salvadoran officials comes as a direct result of the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration and efforts to deport more criminal illegal aliens from the U.S.

We were also promised that there would be no attempt to deport the illegals.

Seems the lefties were wrong a lot.

Overwhelmed by 398 people? :laugh:

They could have sent them all to Chicago and they would have all been shot in the next few weeks!
They could have sent them to Trump country where they could wander the wastelands and never run into another human ever again
The same humans that kept Hillary out of office? You're an ignorant liberal that will never get it. Lol
As Trump screws them over, will those people continue to vote against themselves? I guess I shouldn't care, things will be fine here on my end either way.

They could have sent them all to Chicago and they would have all been shot in the next few weeks!
They could have sent them to Trump country where they could wander the wastelands and never run into another human ever again
The same humans that kept Hillary out of office? You're an ignorant liberal that will never get it. Lol
As Trump screws them over, will those people continue to vote against themselves? I guess I shouldn't care, things will be fine here on my end either way.
He hasn't screwed anyone over. All he has done is to show how anti-American liberals are.
18486349_1387785341288943_3256661625662441242_n.jpg

He hasn't screwed anyone over. All he has done is to show how anti-American liberals are.View attachment 129437

The flavor is called "Liberal's Dreams"!

Forum List

Back