Salute...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I would like to personally thank all the women who get drunk easily and lower their standards. It's so nice of you to do this. There's nothing better than a drunk lady with no inhibitions. Salute!

I would like to personally thank all the women who get drunk easily and lower their standards. It's so nice of you to do this. There's nothing better than a drunk lady with no inhibitions. Salute!

Am I detecting an appreciation of 'beer goggles'...

No, nothing like that... I will say though, that if my wife had not of lowered her standards so much, I'd still be single. I married way out of my league.

Am I detecting an appreciation of 'beer goggles'...

No, nothing like that... I will say though, that if my wife had not of lowered her standards so much, I'd still be single. I married way out of my league.

So she insisted on being Bitten before accepting you're proposal?

I think I'll wait for the movie to be on DVD.

And don't you forget it.

I'm the reason my wife is going to get into heaven! When she dies, she'll be met at the Pearly Gates by St. Pete and he will say something like, "Come on in girl. You've earned a rest. We know you did the best you could with him. You didn't have very much to work with...":lol:

A woman who would associate with you in any way, shape, or form obviosuly has NO standards to lower. By the way my son, is it true that you and Harry Dresdan are involved in, shall we say, an unnatural relationship ? If you are fear not my son. You can talk openly about it and I will continue to pray for your pathetic soul at Mass.

Last edited:

A woman who would associate with you in any way, shape, or form obviosuly has NO standards to lower. By the way my son, is it true that you and Harry Dresdan are involved in, shall we say, an unnatural relationship ? If you are fear not my son. You can talk openly about it and I will continue to pray for your pathetic soul at Mass.

Your prayers for me are certainly appreciated but I think you're way off key with this unnatural relationship thing with Harry Dresdan. Can't say much about your assessment of women who might associate with me. Actually, until I got married, I did quite well for myself. You though, may have a bit of a problem figuring out humor when you read it.

I beg to differ... A sober woman with no inhibitions is better that a drunk woman with no inhibitions anyday of the week and twice on Sunday...

I keep getting drunk thinking I will put beer goggles on, but I always seem to forget them, and go home alone. lol

beer_goggles_3.jpg

I am a gentleman, so I will meet all these depraved and drunken women on equal terms.

Forum List

Back