Salutations via the West Coast

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
Glad to be here everyone. I decided to join to throw in my two cents. Greetings!

Glad to be here everyone. I decided to join to throw in my two cents. Greetings!

Cool, welcome.

I have yet to see what your politics/ideology is, but I know I'll find out soon enough, just as you will with my awesomeness.

Have fun.....

Really? who do you belong to?

One only needs to read his sig to see that he thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is. I would be embarrassed to have such a moronic sig..... but then, I am actually smart. :lol:

Cool, welcome.

I have yet to see what your politics/ideology is, but I know I'll find out soon enough, just as you will with my awesomeness.

Have fun.....

One only needs to read his sig to see that he thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is. I would be embarrassed to have such a moronic sig..... but then, I am actually smart. :lol:
I think someone is about to get pwned. That is some crazy shit, righ thar. Just sayin

Cool, welcome.

Have fun.....

Not really, all you do go round, just like Luissa and jillian, and take pot shots @ people.

Take a good look Bones. As is displayed here, most the "women" here, are clearly suffering from PMS, their periods, or whatever other nasty shit goes on down there.:lol:

The bars close, they resume their lack of a life (especially, clearly a sex life:lol:) and they then come on here to take their bitterness out on people, dunno why these 3 choose me.:cuckoo:

I'm gay, and these wackaloons just keep making the case for more dudes to turn.:lol:

Last edited:

Not really, all you do go round, just like Luissa and jillian, and take pot shots @ people.

Take a good look Bones. As is displayed here, most the "women" here, are clearly suffering from PMS, their periods, or whatever other nasty shit goes on down there.:lol:

The bars close, they resume their lack of a life (especially, clearly a sex life:lol:) and they then come on here to take their bitterness out on people, dunno why these 3 choose me.:cuckoo:

I'm gay, and these wackaloons just keep making the case for more dudes to turn.:lol:

Are we supposed to give a shit about your sexual preference? Sorry, I don't. You're a fucking idiot... gay or not. You whine about females being nasty and yet you are the one who resorts to sexist remarks to 'insult'. What a twit. You're dismissed as a sad, pathetic little man who can't handle getting his ass kicked.

Last post Ima make here (don't wanna feed the she troll wenches)

You see the type of silly, retarded, BS here in your welcome thread Bones? The for mentioned 3 posters above me just can't help themselves, for the reasons I already stated.:lol::cuckoo:

I aint even bother to read the last excuse for a post above mines, but these 3 flame, troll, spammers will continue to follow me round here, like I said, how many times do I gotta say I'm homo? They gets no self validating e-flirting from me.:lol:

Someone's gotta remind em of how epic they failures have been, and given how I usually don't feed trolls, what other choice did I have BUT to make a pwned belt?:lol:

Heed my warning Bones, take the wackos you will undoubtedly come across, with a grain of salt, unless you're a lefty, in which case, save some time, and just leave.....

I see this forum is filled with an eclectic group of people. This ought to be interesting.

I see this forum is filled with an eclectic group of people. This ought to be interesting.

Yep. We are. Personally, I am accepting of all people - except idiots. I have a low tolerance threshold for idiots.... and I don't give a shit whether the idiot is gay, straight, male, female, black, white, Christian, Jew, Muslim or any other label they think gives them an excuse to be an idiot.

Yep. We are. Personally, I am accepting of all people - except idiots. I have a low tolerance threshold for idiots.... and I don't give a shit whether the idiot is gay, straight, male, female, black, white, Christian, Jew, Muslim or any other label they think gives them an excuse to be an idiot.
Well, they can't help it.

:razz:

Trolling seems to be allowed and in great quantities on this forum. I'll give it a shot.

That would be an understatement. But if you're just a little crazy, you'll be fine.

If you're a lot crazy, even better.

Watch where you step, as I'm sure you've noticed some of the baby trolls aren't paper trained yet. Welcome, and enjoy!

Just passing through..welcome to the Board..

Part-time idiot, works for me...

Whoa!! Got a few "ripe" welcomes, didn't you?

Have some fun - there are some very nice people here, too. You'll figure it out soon enough.

Forum List

Back