Salutations! 93's!

PixieStix Thank you! :eusa_angel:

Mr. H. Thank you!

spectrumc01 Merely subjective, I'm sure. Thank you, too!

Two Thumbs If you thought my introduction was long-winded, you'll find my responses defending Ayn Rand to be short novels. Also, thank you! :D

Ernie S. “Yeah, well, I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid, hopefully. And I think we're all a bit crazy if we do anything that's deviant. I've studied a great deal on deviance and aberrant behavior. Most of the interesting people I've ever met have been deviant in one form or another.”
- Anton LaVey Thank you!

iamwhatiseem Hardly. Though I'm sure you're being facetious. I'm surprised you didn't ask what most seem to ask & that is: "What's an anti-theist?" Being militant towards something does not equate to a totalitarian mindset. It merely means I'm vehemently disgusted by it.

eflatminor My position is anti-government, anti-laws set forth by the state, anti-taxation (yes, there would be roads & bridges), pro-free market, pro-private institutions & volunteerism. As for the latter question, are you familiar with left-hand path philosophies? If so, I doubt you would have asked that question. So, if you're curious, you should Google it. It has nothing to do with left-wing politics, that I can assure you.

xsited1 Your poor attempt at a slanderous response to my initial post proves you're of the herd. People actually become butt-hurt (pun intended) over such things? :razz:

hjmick "Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people."
- Aleister Crowley

Wolfsister77 Thank you!

freedombecki Purely subjective.

As for the latter question, are you familiar with left-hand path philosophies? If so, I doubt you would have asked that question. So, if you're curious, you should Google it. It has nothing to do with left-wing politics, that I can assure you.

Not familiar. Will have to look into it. Thankful we don't have another "Progressive Libertarian", whatever the heck that is.

In any case, welcome!

As for the latter question, are you familiar with left-hand path philosophies? If so, I doubt you would have asked that question. So, if you're curious, you should Google it. It has nothing to do with left-wing politics, that I can assure you.

Not familiar. Will have to look into it. Thankful we don't have another "Progressive Libertarian", whatever the heck that is.

In any case, welcome!

I'm an anti-liberal atheist. Imagine how most discussions go. :lol:

And, thank you!

iamwhatiseem Hardly. Though I'm sure you're being facetious. I'm surprised you didn't ask what most seem to ask & that is: "What's an anti-theist?" Being militant towards something does not equate to a totalitarian mindset. It merely means I'm vehemently disgusted by it.

uh...well..militant means aggressively and actively against something. To take a belief/mindset and physically act out on it...which would certainly be totalitarian.
Perhaps if you meant vehemently against religion - you should say so.
Just sayin

uh...well..militant means aggressively and actively against something. To take a belief/mindset and physically act out on it...which would certainly be totalitarian.
Just sayin

Having a combative character; aggressive, especially in the service of a cause. That is another definition of militant. Also, to be against something does not equate to the ludicrous notion that I must commit criminal acts in the process. I stand by my original statement of being militant. One could argue & say that holding a debate in a public forum & criticizing Christianity is a militant approach. Now, burning down a church as you put it is in fact militant, too. But, merely does not mean it's the only way in which one can be militant in nature.

As far as totalitarian is concerned, the very definition is: Of or relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state. Which, in pointing out that I'm an anarcho-capitalist, one could only deduce from that, that I'd be against such bullshit.

:cool:

Last edited:

Just sayin

Having a combative character; aggressive, especially in the service of a cause. That is another definition of militant. Also, to be against something does not equate to the ludicrous notion that I must commit criminal acts in the process. I stand by my original statement of being militant. One could argue & say that holding a debate in a public forum & criticizing Christianity is a militant approach. Now, burning down a church as you put it is in fact militant, too. But, merely does not mean it's the only way in which one can be militant in nature.

As far as totalitarian is concerned, the very definition is: Of or relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state. Which, in pointing out that I'm an anarcho-capitalist, one could only deduce from that, that I'd be against such bullshit.

Um...no (my emphasis) people do it all the time, apparently you haven't debated much.
Why don't you just admit you used the wrong word?...it is ok if you do you know.

Just sayin

Um...no (my emphasis) people do it all the time, apparently you haven't debated much.
Why don't you just admit you used the wrong word?...it is ok if you do you know.

:eusa_boohoo:

:salute:Everyone I want to announce that I am a militant anti-atheist militant.
Anyone who is a militant atheist....I am a militantly against militant atheist. :lol:

Last edited:
Hello! The name's Jeffery & it's a pleasure e-meeting everyone. I'm thirty years of age, I reside in Southwestern, Ohio & I stumbled upon this particular forum via Google earlier this afternoon. I am a militant atheist/anti-theist, anarcho-capitalist, adherent to left-hand path philosophies, egoist, hedonist, misanthrope & lover of life. My favorite activities include skydiving, reading/studying Thelema & various philosophies which coincide with my personal constitution, traveling, indulging, sex/fetishes/BDSM, political debates, conversing with like-minded individuals, friends & those who find my views absolutely abhorrent!

I hope to bring something positive to the table whilst here & look forward to engaging others in stimulating conversation & discussion. As I stated earlier, I am an avid fan of skydiving! Along with my brief introduction I will leave you with a photograph from my second solo jump! The attached file shows my buddy Brett (left) & myself (right) climbing to altitude.

93's!!!

jesus loves you, jeff, and i'm tryin'. lol.

you really do seem pretty dognmatic about your anti-theism, guy. almost as though it were a religion.

dood, it's an intro thread for a political board, not a bio listing for a dating site.

:welcome: anyway

i like good whiskey neat, fast horses, faster women, and long romantic walks on the beach under a full moon.

Liar, no man, and I do mean no man "likes" such a thing, he just likes the possibility of sex on the beach.

I like red heads that like football.

Hello! The name's Jeffery & it's a pleasure e-meeting everyone. I'm thirty years of age, I reside in Southwestern, Ohio & I stumbled upon this particular forum via Google earlier this afternoon. I am a militant atheist/anti-theist, anarcho-capitalist, adherent to left-hand path philosophies, egoist, hedonist, misanthrope & lover of life. My favorite activities include skydiving, reading/studying Thelema & various philosophies which coincide with my personal constitution, traveling, indulging, sex/fetishes/BDSM, political debates, conversing with like-minded individuals, friends & those who find my views absolutely abhorrent!

I hope to bring something positive to the table whilst here & look forward to engaging others in stimulating conversation & discussion. As I stated earlier, I am an avid fan of skydiving! Along with my brief introduction I will leave you with a photograph from my second solo jump! The attached file shows my buddy Brett (left) & myself (right) climbing to altitude.

93's!!!

you really do seem pretty dognmatic about your anti-theism, guy. almost as though it were a religion.

Good for him & a bummer for you. Unlike the teachings of Jesus, I find altruism & unconditional life to be contemptible & disgusting. How is my anti-theistic ways dogmatic? I'm not saying they're not, I'm simply asking how you formulated that opinion & on what basis. I'm not anti-religion. I'm against right-hand path religions & those that spew forth spiritual nonsense. The religion of Thelema founded by Aleister Crowley & Satanism as founded by Anton LaVey in 1969 (not the same as being a reverse xtian/devil worshiper) I completely adhere to! These are both philosophies & religions that I fully subscribe to, but are the adversaries to all spiritual religions & those of the right-hand path.

Last edited:

93's!!!

Good for him & a bummer for you. Unlike the teachings of Jesus, I find altruism & unconditional life to be contemptible & disgusting. How is my anti-theistic ways dogmatic? I'm not saying they're not, I'm simply asking how you formulated that opinion & on what basis. I'm not anti-religion. I'm against right-hand path religions & those that spew forth spiritual nonsense. The religion of Thelema founded by Aleister Crowley & Satanism as founded by Anton LaVey in 1969 (not the same as being a reverse xtian/devil worshiper) I completely adhere to! These are both philosophies & religions that I fully subscribe to, but are the adversaries to all spiritual religions & those of the right-hand path.

lol...i lack faith and i don't dwell on those things that have no answers.

for someone who claims to be a hedonist, you sure are grouchy.

lessee, you are a thelemaniac who against spewing forth spititual nonsense...uhhhhhh...OK. dude, i hate to tell you this, but you are a freaking nut case. the good news for you is that is a constitutionally protected right.

lol...i lack faith and i don't dwell on those things that have no answers.

for someone who claims to be a hedonist, you sure are grouchy.

lessee, you are a thelemaniac who against spewing forth spititual nonsense...uhhhhhh...OK. dude, i hate to tell you this, but you are a freaking nut case. the good news for you is that is a constitutionally protected right.

There are many atheists & non-spiritual individuals involved with/in Thelema. However, there are many who subscribe to the idea that there are deities, too. In fact, a direct quote by Crowley in reference to Magick is: “Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.”

The archetypes I align myself with are merely extensions of my personality & are used in ritual, which is nothing more than a psychodrama. Do a little research first before calling someone a "nut case". :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back