Salt

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Are you a big salter? Or only use a bit. Or none at all.

I have to admit, I LOVE salt, and salty foods, and over use the shaker too much. But I use Morton's Lite Salt, it's half the sodium of regular salt.

I tend to like saltier as opposed to bland.

And I favor uniodized sea salt.

I like sea salt, except when I'm in the sea, and it gets in my mouth while swimming.

Weird,eh?

I have to admit, I LOVE salt, and salty foods, and over use the shaker too much. But I use Morton's Lite Salt, it's half the sodium of regular salt.

I put it on everything, even apples, oranges ... everything! Well ... accept ice cream. My BP is normal, pulse normal, everything normal ... so meh ... I'll keep using salt.

I put it on everything, even apples, oranges ... everything! Well ... accept ice cream. My BP is normal, pulse normal, everything normal ... so meh ... I'll keep using salt.

Somehow "normal" and "Kitten Koder" don't go together...............:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

meh...

bah!

I try ... I do try ... but for some odd reason my body just does not like being that different .... :eusa_eh:

Medium salt user. I've switched to cooking with kosher salt, although I don't use a whole lot in cooking. Mostly to season pasta while cooking or meats.

Youngest kid :eek: Why not just unscrew the lid and dump it? We're always moving the salt shaker away from her at dinner. The parental units were huge salt users but dad has to watch the sodium after an aortic aneurysm and malignant tumor in kidney (kidney and tumor removed) two years ago.

French fries and corn on the cob only. Anyone wants why I cook "salted", they can add it themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back