salon.com thought this story was so important

Originally posted by spillmind
oh, and johnney:

oh (insert picture of a gun) give me strength :confused:

'and then it has it kissed where the sea to end is weak and pale their lips and its eyes becomes wet

The last kiss is so long ago the last kiss it remembers no longer'
:confused: this is random, but what is this stuff all about?
ya gotta know me to understand me

Now that I've put on my x-ray specs to see the invisible, I give this story credit since it originated in the american conservative magazine. I'm pretty liberal, but moveon is just too extreme and so I do not credit it, but coming from a conservative magazine, this thing could go somewhere, but you don't need to convince me since I already believe Bush mislead the country.

I've read this article before, it has also been in the , some california paper. Look I know this women argument and spill i read through the thing until it started soundding like the article i've read before. Now that you point it out i'm pretty sure this is the same person. Her points are valid but i still stand by my orginal point that she got 1% of all the info in the department. And used hersay and speculation to make up the rest of the 99%.

Wow... what a totally unbiased ex-military officer.

And why on EARTH is a retired LTC discussing the National Intellegence Estimate?!? One would think that document would be locked up tighter than a preacher's rear end at a gay rights rally.

The "neoconservative takeover of the intelligence apparatus" was just a natural shift in government. The country is becoming more conservative, more conservatives are winning elections, the elected policymakers are serving the populace who started the whooooole thing off at the ballot box. See? Democracy in action. Ain't it purdy?

Originally posted by nbdysfu
Check out the past articles of this sincerely nonpartisaned voice:

Karen archive

WTF is she? A former pentagon employee or an OP/ED columnist for the Army times? I think I see why this story didn't make news the FIRST time around. :piss2:

Forum List

Back