Salon: Bolt Action Rifles are Military Grade Killing Machines, Ban Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it doesn't. both the people and the militia are plural and collective in regard to the security of our free States.
Yes it does and that is irrefutable.

It means individuals as only individuals have rights which is another fact you cannot refute,

The people means individual citizens'
Our Second Amendment clearly states it is about the security of our free States not the rights of indivduals.

iu
A well regulate militia being necessary to the security of a free State!

no, it doesn't. both the people and the militia are plural and collective in regard to the security of our free States.

STFU, dumbass!

" 1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53."

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER
a simple appeal to ignorance.

You can only be unconnected with well regulated militia not the unorganized militia.
A supreme court decision is not an appeal to ignorance it is a citation from people much smarter than you.

The second requires no connection as it applies to individual rights as we have proven here in this debate which you lost
that is an appeal to ignorance.

You are either well regulated or not.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution
, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

you have no facts, only appeals to ignorance.

I stated facts and you know it and are simply a liar and coward
We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. The person who resorts to the fewest fallacies is the truest witness bearer and the most moral; hypocrite.

And the pledge is meaningless tripe unrelated to what we are proving you massively ignorant and wrong about

You only make claims right winger because it is your knee jerk defense when proven wrong
i don't need to take the, nine hundred ninety-nine, seriously.

Our Second Amendment clearly states it is about the security of our free States not the rights of indivduals.

iu

Half does not count.

The right of the people means individual citizens not members of a specific group
it does not say, individuals of the People are necessary.

1 more time, then I start reporting your bullshit.

" 1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53."

"The District Court dismissed the suit, but the D. C. Circuit reversed, holding that the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to possess firearms and that the city’s total ban on handguns, as well as its requirement that firearms in the home be kept nonfunctional even when necessary for self-defense, violated that right."

Yes it does and that is irrefutable.

It means individuals as only individuals have rights which is another fact you cannot refute,

The people means individual citizens'

iu

STFU, dumbass!

a simple appeal to ignorance.

You can only be unconnected with well regulated militia not the unorganized militia.
A supreme court decision is not an appeal to ignorance it is a citation from people much smarter than you.

The second requires no connection as it applies to individual rights as we have proven here in this debate which you lost
that is an appeal to ignorance.

You are either well regulated or not.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution
, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

I stated facts and you know it and are simply a liar and coward
We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. The person who resorts to the fewest fallacies is the truest witness bearer and the most moral; hypocrite.

And the pledge is meaningless tripe unrelated to what we are proving you massively ignorant and wrong about

You only make claims right winger because it is your knee jerk defense when proven wrong
i don't need to take the, nine hundred ninety-nine, seriously.

Half does not count.

The right of the people means individual citizens not members of a specific group
it does not say, individuals of the People are necessary.

1 more time, then I start reporting your bullshit.

"The District Court dismissed the suit, but the D. C. Circuit reversed, holding that the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to possess firearms and that the city’s total ban on handguns, as well as its requirement that firearms in the home be kept nonfunctional even when necessary for self-defense, violated that right."

And then it was appealed to the next highest court which is the Supreme Court who is atributed for the actual Heller V D.C ruling which you paraphrased.

Lol, danielpalos is doing the same thing Don't bring other forum into this one, Hale He's a multi-forum troll, recycling his own lies from 2016!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread permanently closed
People, when you have someone trolling the thread, don't wait 20 pages and 200
posts to report the person. One person has wrecked this thread, but there were several
others that got away from the topic and also made off topic and trolling posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back