Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

The car or the handsome bloke standing next to it?:D

1. Hey I like that car a lot!
2. But who's that *fucking fag* standing next to it?:badgrin:
3. Is it standard???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. To bad you'd never be able to afford it.
2. There's no "fag"..but a guy that can kick your ass nine ways to Sunday. Not that he would unprovoked.
3. Of course.

Regards,

Sallow of the wolf's den.

1. I was actually thinking about buying one of those mini coopers, once, just going to plunk down the cash too, but it was kinda hard to get into, seeing I'm a fucking gorilla!:badgrin:
2. Some mini's get far better gas mileage than others, thats what I found out anyways.
3. Oh wow, tough guy doesn't know when some one else *joking*.
4. So you actually had to beat some one down recently eh Sal?
5. I haven't been in a fight since I was a teenager.
6. Maybe you should start to think about growing the fuck up???:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Unless they work for the UAW liberals never seem to buy American cars. That’s how it’s always been every time. I'm on the east coast, all foreign cars. Libs are such hypocrites

Unless they work for the UAW liberals never seem to buy American cars. That’s how it’s always been every time. I'm on the east coast, all foreign cars. Libs are such hypocrites

Lets see..I've owned a Ford Mustang, Ford Fairmont, Buick LeSabre, Chrysler Cordoba, Plymouth Fury, Mercury Cougar, and a Ford Pinto.

And now one Mini.

Used.

Now you complain. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Lets see..I've owned a Ford Mustang, Ford Fairmont, Buick LeSabre, Chrysler Cordoba, Plymouth Fury, Mercury Cougar, and a Ford Pinto.

And now one Mini.

Used.

1. Thats all you've owned?
2. Eight cars???
3. I nearly own that many right now!:badgrin:
4. You don't get around much Sal,...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

And now one Mini.

Used.

1. Thats all you've owned?
2. Eight cars???
3. I nearly own that many right now!:badgrin:
4. You don't get around much Sal,...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:lol:

I drove a truck for 11 years..and swore off driving for a while. Owning a car in NYC is a pain...anyway.

Still is..but I need it for the job.

And now one Mini.

Used.

is my statement untrue? liberals buy foreign cars in much greater numbers than conservatives..Look around....Being from Detroit I pay attention to these things.

And now one Mini.

Used.

is my statement untrue? liberals buy foreign cars in much greater numbers than conservatives..Look around....Being from Detroit I pay attention to these things.

Says the guy that flies the flag of Israel in his sig.

I'm from NY. One of the original states of the America. I pay attention to those things.

:cool:

And now one Mini.

Used.

I'm from NY. One of the original states of the America. I pay attention to those things.

Says the guy who denies he's a Jew. Look around boy you are in denial

I'm not a "Jew". I do not follow the Jewish religion. One quarter of the people of my family line..did. Doesn't make me religious.

I'm not a "Jew". I do not follow the Jewish religion. One quarter of the people of my family line..did. Doesn't make me religious.

Doesn't matter if you follow the religion you'r still a Jew brother

Forum List

Back