Sallow Is EMPLOYED!!!

Congratulations, Sallow!

We rode that roller-coaster for five years straight after 9/11 - it was not a fun time for any of us : ((

I hope the 15K cut won't be a huge problem for you. We had to pay our own health insurance most of that time, and it really sucked bigtime. Husband had had an angioplasty already, and we felt we couldn't risk doing without insurance - especially while he was stressed out about not having a 'real' job!

Congratulations, Sallow!

We rode that roller-coaster for five years straight after 9/11 - it was not a fun time for any of us : ((

I hope the 15K cut won't be a huge problem for you. We had to pay our own health insurance most of that time, and it really sucked bigtime. Husband had had an angioplasty already, and we felt we couldn't risk doing without insurance - especially while he was stressed out about not having a 'real' job!

Naw..I am under my girlfriend's health care. Mainly it's a status thing..I was making over 100K.

Oh well.

Start the 13th. So my 14 month "vacation" is at an end. Not bad..

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

And I am working for the financial industry again.

:clap2:

Yay!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Sallow!

Naw..I am under my girlfriend's health care. Mainly it's a status thing..I was making over 100K.

Oh well.

how are you under your Friends health care?

Oh and I am glad, despite our differences you have a job now, I was laid off too back a ways, so I will lay off why it took so long etc etc ...

Sallow must be very talented.......

I am in the IT end of the business. The talent is sort of like a station conductor at a train. You really just have to make sure all the trains can get to their destinations and on time.

And I hope your husband is doing better now. I had a heart condition some time ago. No fun.

Ciongrats! I can't give out any more pos rep, but I'll treat you to Chik a fil to celebrate

Congrats to sallow. Money is never won or lost, it's simply transferred...

From one perception to another.

Start the 13th. So my 14 month "vacation" is at an end. Not bad..

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

And I am working for the financial industry again.

:clap2:

Yay!

Good for you.
Just as long as you realize you did not get that job on your own.Someone along the way
got that job for you.You didn't earn it on your own.
As long as you thank government for your very existence you will do fine in this world. :clap2:

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back