Salisbury: Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain

Face it if you were looking for pugilistic entertainment, then you'd think that McCain won. But if you were viewing the debates to see which would make a better President, then Obama won.

McCain was:
Aggressive, divisive, short-sighted, dishonest, showed no consideration for the working people, and lacked in both knowledge and wisdom.

Obama was:
Ageeable, wise, showed strategic judgement, cared for working people, knowledgeable
and displayed the dignity that we expect from our Presidents.

The only good thing that McCain displayed was experience, but wisdom is more important than experience - especially when that experience is a history of mistakes.

Presidents don't constantly call their opponents by incorrect names. They also don't deliberatly disrespect them by not addressing them by their title,while trying to be "cute" about it. Obama is NOT presidential by any stretch of the imagination.

That is an opinion held by most, if not all, of McCain supporters. I personally think that Obama did a better job and was the bigger man.

If you mean Obama frequently said that McCain was correct, he was right and that he (Obama) had to agree with McCain's assessment of an issue -sure, he was the bigger man then to admit it. Too bad for Obama that McCain pointed out just as frequently about how Obama didn't get it, didn't understand it or lacked the experience to fully comprehend some issue though, isn't it? Since when is agreeing that it is your opponent who is right time and again, a bonus point in the "win column" for Obama though?

Apparently it is Okey Dokey being a shrill,eyeroller with a spittal problem, who feels the need to constantly interupt and act like a fool like Obama though ...right.

I guess he hasn't been a Senator long enough to learn the Senate rules even -that you have to wait until the other is person is done speaking before you get the floor and time to speak. Same rules in a debate. His inability to follow the basic rule that has existed in the Senate from the beginning when it applies to any public speaking situation, particular a debate - speaks volumes about his inexperience and to the fact this guy hasn't even been on the job of Senator long enough to prove he can handle that job - much less has the necessary qualifications for the top executive office. After all, absolutely nothing in this guy's part time work resume has ever required the guy to be an effective executive of any kind in the first place -and worse, none of them contributed to even helping him develop any executive skills. His supporters are merely insisting that since he is a gifted orator -it somehow translates to being an effective executive as well. But this guy couldn't get hired as a CEO for any major company with his scanty resume -but wants the most powerful CEO position in the world with it? LOL

opensports.com/community/user/blog_entry/269/e3e62715-68d1-4b5e-a24f-4a2c03ed8ef1

"Barack Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain in last night’s debate and you had to be dead not to admit it. Obama proved he is not fit or prepared to be Commander-in-Chief."

Actually, McCain looked like Nixon in the Nixon/Kennedy debate in 1960. I don't think McCain had his cards together when he showed up last night. He looked kind of angry and irritated with having to debate. Obama kept his calm collective Kennedy cool through most of it, and when McCain embellished on an issue, Obama jumped on McCain, sometimes to the point of talking over the moderator and McCain. Overall I think Obama took this trophy for round one home. McCain had better get his shit together real quick, or this election is going to get out of hand for the Republicans real quick!:eusa_boohoo:

Actually, McCain looked like Nixon in the Nixon/Kennedy debate in 1960. I don't think McCain had his cards together when he showed up last night. He looked kind of angry and irritated with having to debate. Obama kept his calm collective Kennedy cool through most of it, and when McCain embellished on an issue, Obama jumped on McCain, sometimes to the point of talking over the moderator and McCain. Overall I think Obama took this trophy for round one home. McCain had better get his shit together real quick, or this election is going to get out of hand for the Republicans real quick!:eusa_boohoo:

keep whistlin'. you're almost past the graveyard, ralphie boy.

:disbelief:

opensports.com/community/user/blog_entry/269/e3e62715-68d1-4b5e-a24f-4a2c03ed8ef1

"Barack Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain in last night’s debate and you had to be dead not to admit it. Obama proved he is not fit or prepared to be Commander-in-Chief."

I was amazed at how much Obama memorized for the debate. It was almost like he had a chip implanted in his brain for instant recall. You could tell he wasn't using his brain very much except to recall a script.

Presidents don't constantly call their opponents by incorrect names. They also don't deliberatly disrespect them by not addressing them by their title,while trying to be "cute" about it. Obama is NOT presidential by any stretch of the imagination.

You are full of rightwing Bullshit. Bushboy calls everyone he meets by a fucking nickname. Like Turdblossom for Rove. Using nicknames is a form of control and put down that "your" current president uses all the time.

A senator can call another senator by his/her first name, last name or title.

You really are reaching.

He showed a hell of a lot more respect than Mr. I Am Better than You Are McBumbles.

You are full of rightwing Bullshit. Bushboy calls everyone he meets by a fucking nickname. Like Turdblossom for Rove. Using nicknames is a form of control and put down that "your" current president uses all the time.

A senator can call another senator by his/her first name, last name or title.

You really are reaching.

He showed a hell of a lot more respect than Mr. I Am Better than You Are McBumbles.

Hard to be full of rightwing BS,when I'm not a right winger...but keep on dreaming.

So you don't care if Obama is another Bush? Good to know...

Obama is still an idiot boob though.

Forum List

Back