Salisbury: Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain

brouke

Rookie
Sep 27, 2008
opensports.com/community/user/blog_entry/269/e3e62715-68d1-4b5e-a24f-4a2c03ed8ef1

"Barack Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain in last night’s debate and you had to be dead not to admit it. Obama proved he is not fit or prepared to be Commander-in-Chief."

i'm going to have to agree, i mean i can't even understand how anyone can say obama looked better than mccain

opensports.com/community/user/blog_entry/269/e3e62715-68d1-4b5e-a24f-4a2c03ed8ef1

"Barack Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain in last night’s debate and you had to be dead not to admit it. Obama proved he is not fit or prepared to be Commander-in-Chief."

That is an opinion held by most, if not all, of McCain supporters. I personally think that Obama did a better job and was the bigger man.

That is an opinion held by most, if not all, of McCain supporters. I personally think that Obama did a better job and was the bigger man.

Which seems to be the case of all Obama supporters. You have to look to neutral people to find a real conviction, and the consensus is the night belonged to McCain.

The debates are meaningless dog and pony shows only meant to sway voters emotions. Give them both a first place trophy and move on.

I'm sorry but i'm going to have to disagree with you on that one, Obama looked so much more poised than McCain last night. I checked to to make sure before I answered to make sure I wasn't dead. whew damn was worried there . lol Then again I'm supporting Obama on this one, so I'm sure my opinion is a little bit on the swayed side for Obama.

Exactly leah. Obama could show up drunk and vomit on stage, and the Obamabots would celebrate his poise and showmanship.

Exactly leah. Obama could show up drunk and vomit on stage, and the Obamabots would celebrate his poise and showmanship.

yanno though that works both ways though, the McCainiacs are the same way. So when someone comes and says whos that dude got the shit kicked out of him in a debate well gotta see who's saying it. I mean if you were at my little debate party last night you would have seen a bunch of people say Obama kicked his ass, but listening to my dad I heard different. So honestly I don't think this debate changed much except the red carpet was pretty to look at but after a while kinda gave you a headache lol

Which seems to be the case of all Obama supporters. You have to look to neutral people to find a real conviction, and the consensus is the night belonged to McCain.

I believe the undecided vote thought Obama performed better.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but i'm going to have to disagree with you on that one, Obama looked so much more poised than McCain last night. I checked to to make sure before I answered to make sure I wasn't dead. whew damn was worried there . lol Then again I'm supporting Obama on this one, so I'm sure my opinion is a little bit on the swayed side for Obama.

A little bit on the "swayed side"...?No shit....

thats the problem with liberal Dim dingbats...to you people its a beauty contest, instead of whats good for the country....:cuckoo:

A little bit on the "swayed side"...?No shit....

thats the problem with liberal Dim dingbats...to you people its a beauty contest, instead of whats good for the country....:cuckoo:

You see you read into what the word swayed means and assume that because I believe in one thing you don't happen to I don't love the country as much as you do. Thats so wrong, I love it every bit as much as you do, I just happen to believe that the candidate I like is better for it where you don't and I don't go running around passing judgement on people like I been appointed president of the damn internet.

You see you read into what the word swayed means and assume that because I believe in one thing you don't happen to I don't love the country as much as you do. Thats so wrong, I love it every bit as much as you do, I just happen to believe that the candidate I like is better for it where you don't and I don't go running around passing judgement on people like I been appointed president of the damn internet.

Obama looked so much more poised

If you watched the debate with the sound off, and have to vote for the candidate that "looked more poised" thats your problem....
Try the next debate on the radio, it might force you to listen to whats said...instead of making you decision on who is more poised....

Salisbury: Obama got his ass kicked by John McCain

That not only is the truth but seems to be the overall consensus. Obama looked like a rookie and was clueless on stage. Besides the rhetoric-spewing, methane-breathers, no one thought Obama did well at all.

It's looking bleak for Comrade Obama's camp because Palin is going to expose Biden and his dumb-ass for a fool. That's going to make the next McCain/Dumbass debate that more critical for Mr. "Terrorists are my friends."

Last edited:
i'm going to have to agree, i mean i can't even understand how anyone can say obama looked better than mccain

Because Obama made his points without repeating the same tired bullshit lines he's been saying since 2007..

"they spent 3 million to study the DNA of bears...now i'm now sure if that was a criminal issue or a paternity issue" ??? really?? he's been throwing that line out for quite a while

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vIiovWINjw]YouTube - McCain-Palin and the DNA Pork Barrel Pig[/ame]

and lest we forget that McCain's running mate sent a request for 3.2 million to study the DNA of seals!! hmmmm wonder where is outrage is about that?

Also, McCain wouldn't even lool at Obama.... wouldn't address him directly and made himself look like a petty, bitter old fuck who will be mean and nasty just like Bush.

Also, McCain wouldn't even lool at Obama.... wouldn't address him directly and made himself look like a petty, bitter old fuck who will be mean and nasty just like Bush.

Apparently it is Okey Dokey being a shrill,eyeroller with a spittal problem, who feels the need to constantly interupt and act like a fool like Obama though ...right.

Face it if you were looking for pugilistic entertainment, then you'd think that McCain won. But if you were viewing the debates to see which would make a better President, then Obama won.

McCain was:
Aggressive, divisive, short-sighted, dishonest, showed no consideration for the working people, and lacked in both knowledge and wisdom.

Obama was:
Ageeable, wise, showed strategic judgement, cared for working people, knowledgeable
and displayed the dignity that we expect from our Presidents.

The only good thing that McCain displayed was experience, but wisdom is more important than experience - especially when that experience is a history of mistakes.

Forum List

Back