Salazar’s country is mexico

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SALAZAR’S COUNTRY IS MEXICO
And Mexicans are his people and that need him more than we do.

ASU grad who deported self gains legal residency

Salazar who was brought here as a baby, graduated with a degree in engineering but could not get a job decided to self deport to back to Mexico got a waver and returned here and hope to find a job. Taking an engineering jobs from some American engineering graduate. Some like him join the military but we do not need them in our military. They with anchor babies, who are Mexican citizens also need to do the right thing and return to Mexico, join the Mexican military and fight the war against drug cartels and make a better Mexico for all Mexicans that will benefit us more than going into our military. Mexico’s drug problem is not our problem as they have spilled over and doing business on federal land.
No matter how long Salazar has been here, how much it feels like home, Mexico is his home and Mexicans are his people and they need them more than we do. It show a lack of caring about their country and their people. All they care about is themselves. When the going get rough they bail and I don’t know if I want to share my country with people with this kind of patriotism.
If they fought as hard for Mexico as they do here for amnesty and jobs they could make changes is Mexico for all of Mexico. No jobs in Mexico? BS. Unemployment rate in Mexico was 4.5% while it was over 9% here.
They give human smugglers thousands of dollar to get them into this country. Were do that money come from?

Forum List

Back