Salam everyone

TAS

Apr 20, 2007
Middle East
This is me TAS. Some of you might remember me from a while ago. I am back. I am not an active participant due to my schedule (as you can tell by the number of my posts since my registration :razz:) but i am looking forward for interesting and informative discussions.
Peace

Welcomespelledsideways.jpg

This is me TAS. Some of you might remember me from a while ago. I am back. I am not an active participant due to my schedule (as you can tell by the number of my posts since my registration :razz:) but i am looking forward for interesting and informative discussions.
Peace

Where is the middle east are you living?

Peace

I am originally from Yemen but I live in Egypt since I was 5 years old
Have u ever been to the Middle East?

Peace

Welcome to the board. I am sure we will disagree on much, but I hope to keep it respectful. I have been to Egypt once (it was amazing and the people were well amazingly friendly and nice) and Israel a fews times, including East Jerusalem and the West Bank!

I dream of going to Dubai some day! That looks like a great time to me!

Welcome to the board. I am sure we will disagree on much, but I hope to keep it respectful. I have been to Egypt once (it was amazing and the people were well amazingly friendly and nice) and Israel a fews times, including East Jerusalem and the West Bank!

I dream of going to Dubai some day! That looks like a great time to me!

Thank you very much. I am glad that you came to Egypt and you liked it :) It's a beautiful country. I have been to Dubai once and I really liked it. It's a mix between Islamic-Arabic cultures with modernism.
And also I am looking forward for having respectful debates.:razz: In the Quran:

"Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". (Quran: Chapter 16:125)

Tas, have you been to the Great Pyramid?

hi Chris,
If you mean whether i entered the Great Pyramid or not,, the answer is not. I don't know, maybe because there was no opportunity to do so or because the long queues.

hi Chris,
If you mean whether i entered the Great Pyramid or not,, the answer is not. I don't know, maybe because there was no opportunity to do so or because the long queues.

Really? The only time I had a chance I went in them and it was damn cool! Also took a camel right through the desert!

hi Chris,

Really? The only time I had a chance I went in them and it was damn cool! Also took a camel right through the desert!

I used to take camel rides when I was a child but as I grew older, I started riding horses instead of camels.:razz:

Forum List

Back