Salad and Bread

Black truffle pate, Beluga Caviar, onion focaccia bread, osetra caviar ........... :wtf:

I'll have chicken flavored Ramen noodles and two pieces of buttered wheat bread please.

Me too. Maybe even some ham and cheese on a ritz cracker. I may even splurge and make Spinach dip and spread it on celery (since it's Christmas and all) :eusa_shhh:

Well I'm working up to an onion focaccia bread, but I did make a scratch cheddar onion loaf today. ;)

Yeah, I'm working on breads.

I love to bake bread - making slow food is relaxing.

Today's project is complete - 4 dozen dinner rolls are packed up and in the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner.

And tonight, I'm making one of Mr. Boe's favorite comfort foods: pot roast.

For me, an indulgence is an appetizer dinner: smoked salmon with condiments, herbed cheese, pate, a couple of varieties of salad. Like a little picnic!

Me too! :)

Vienna sausages right out of the can. The kind packed in liquid - not that jelly stuff. And a cold Pepsi.

Another fav (which I'm 'making' later) is pineapple, grapes, oranges and grapefruit all cut up and mixed together.

Oh man, I could eat that all day long. :eusa_drool:

Moules et frites.

With aioli.

Mine is crab cakes with a saffron sauce.....mmmmm! Paired with a Napoleon Brandy. Double mmmm!

Well I'm working up to an onion focaccia bread, but I did make a scratch cheddar onion loaf today. ;)

Yeah, I'm working on breads.

I love to bake bread - making slow food is relaxing.

Today's project is complete - 4 dozen dinner rolls are packed up and in the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner.

And tonight, I'm making one of Mr. Boe's favorite comfort foods: pot roast.

For me, an indulgence is an appetizer dinner: smoked salmon with condiments, herbed cheese, pate, a couple of varieties of salad. Like a little picnic!

I know it's shocking, but I'm patience challenged. ;) Breadman makes it all easy!

Forum List

Back