Salad and Bread

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Sometimes that's all I have for dinner.

Just a nice big salad and some focaccia bread with a side of olive oil to dip it in.

Heaven, and so tasty.

What's your favorite 'indulgence?'

Sounds delish... :eusa_drool: Sprinkle a little crushed garlic into the olive oil and I'm sold.

For me it's pretty simple... baby carrots and ranch dressing for a dip. Can't go wrong.

Broccoli, cauliflower, shredded sharp cheddar, bacon bits, with sweet italian dressing, try it, it is awesome

Black truffle pate, Beluga Caviar, onion focaccia bread, osetra caviar ........... :wtf:

I'll have chicken flavored Ramen noodles and two pieces of buttered wheat bread please.

Black truffle pate, Beluga Caviar, onion focaccia bread, osetra caviar ........... :wtf:

I'll have chicken flavored Ramen noodles and two pieces of buttered wheat bread please.

I have peanut butter and jelly...well jam..and it is strawberry too :D

Sometimes that's all I have for dinner.

Just a nice big salad and some focaccia bread with a side of olive oil to dip it in.

Heaven, and so tasty.

What's your favorite 'indulgence?'

Well, Mrs. BBD doesn't allow it very often and I'm not sure I can say on this board for fear of getting censored...

Judging bu these food cravings it would seem that you gals all have "buns in the oven" so to speak. :eusa_whistle:

Well I'm working up to an onion focaccia bread, but I did make a scratch cheddar onion loaf today. ;)

Yeah, I'm working on breads.

I love to bake bread - making slow food is relaxing.

Today's project is complete - 4 dozen dinner rolls are packed up and in the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner.

And tonight, I'm making one of Mr. Boe's favorite comfort foods: pot roast.

For me, an indulgence is an appetizer dinner: smoked salmon with condiments, herbed cheese, pate, a couple of varieties of salad. Like a little picnic!

Well I'm working up to an onion focaccia bread, but I did make a scratch cheddar onion loaf today. ;)

Yeah, I'm working on breads.

I love to bake bread - making slow food is relaxing.

Today's project is complete - 4 dozen dinner rolls are packed up and in the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner.

And tonight, I'm making one of Mr. Boe's favorite comfort foods: pot roast.

For me, an indulgence is an appetizer dinner: smoked salmon with condiments, herbed cheese, pate, a couple of varieties of salad. Like a little picnic!

My breadmaker died about 2 years ago. Darling daughter bought me a breadman pro. Woot! I'm cooking, make that baking.

I'm still playing with it, had it 4 days. It's got all the bells and whistles!

Judging bu these food cravings it would seem that you gals all have "buns in the oven" so to speak. :eusa_whistle:

Spent Friday evening with my grand-nephew. Yeah, I'm wishing for grand kiddies! OMG, I was anal with my kids, can't imagine what I'll be like with grands!

How does one top labeling all items in house with flashcards for an infant?

Forum List

Back