Saints Vs. Vikings

Colts have more talent on offense then the Vikes.

I don't know if I agree with that. I think that the Colts have the most talented player, but if you went up and down the roster, I think the Vikes are better.

But that one player is really, really, really good.

If you take Favre out, the Vikings are 10-6. You take Manning out, the Colts struggle to get to 6-10.

I don't know if I agree with that. I think that the Colts have the most talented player, but if you went up and down the roster, I think the Vikes are better.

If you take Favre out, the Vikings are 10-6. You take Manning out, the Colts struggle to get to 6-10.

And if you take Belichick out, the Colts finish 13-3.

Colts recievers vs Vikes recievers...its not even close.

Petterson fumbles to much.

Vikes have better Defense.

Colts are still better then the Vikes.

The Saints leveled Farve all game long. I don't think Brees was even sacked.

He got sacked once. I don't think Favre even got sacked. He just kept getting drilled as he handed the ball or released it (or a few seconds after that).

Very true - two flags for late hits, one fine, and one hit the NFL office said SHOULD have been flagged.

Apparently late hits were just part of the Saints game plan.

But if you can't hang onto the ball - you're gonna lose anyway.

The Saints leveled Farve all game long. I don't think Brees was even sacked.

He got sacked once. I don't think Favre even got sacked. He just kept getting drilled as he handed the ball or released it (or a few seconds after that).

The Saints's game plan was to get the ball out quickly so they could avoid the pass rush. However, that limited them to short passes for the most part. That is one reason why they had only 12 first downs during regulation time, 235 yards offense and 77 in the second half.

New Topics

Forum List

Back