Saints Vs. Vikings

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
The game thread.

Predictions?

I say Saints by 10. I know that the spread begs to differ, but the Saints have home field advantage.

If the game goes sour, I won't be on the thread posting during it, as I am going to DVR it and watch it at the half, but I will come on here to get my just desserts after the game from Dude and all the other Viking Losers, I mean fans.

Time to go make some Gumbo and wish I was in the Dome right now.

Catch you guys after the game.

hubd.jpg

The game thread.

Predictions?

I say Saints by 10. I know that the spread begs to differ, but the Saints have home field advantage.

If the game goes sour, I won't be on the thread posting during it, as I am going to DVR it and watch it at the half, but I will come on here to get my just desserts after the game from Dude and all the other Viking Losers, I mean fans.

I say Vikings by 3 bro. Oh and uh, I am more of uh Jambalaya guy myself. Unless The Gumbo is really, really fresh. ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

The game thread.

Predictions?

I'll take the Saints by 2.

I think it will come down to a Viking field goal in the waning seconds and they will miss it giving the Saints their first trip to the big dance.

Saints v Colts.

The game thread.

Predictions?

I would really like to see the Vikings win they are my second favorite team.

The game thread.

Predictions?

I would really like to see the Vikings win they are my second favorite team.
And here to think that I used to like you....

:razz:

The bigger question is who do the Colts want to play to win the Super Bowl?

Favre vs. Manning will be a media orgasm for the next 2 weeks if the Vikings win.

Manning's hometown and father Archie's team vs. the Colts if the Saints win.

Either way it doesn't matter, but I'm thinking the Saints and home field will prevail.

Saints by 10.

Forum List

Back