saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL corruption. The Patriots are a cheating team? Have the refs in their back pocket? Granted, they were caught ONCE clearly going beyond the pale of what is ordinarily considered fair. The second time it was less clear just what went on. But I wonder: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that only the Patriots are cheating? Is Belichick or Brady bribing or paying someone off? If so, someone would have leaked it by now. And if THEY can cheat, then how is it that no other team can?

Of course, if ONE team cheats, then others do as well. If one team CAN cheat so can others as well. How is it that with all the SCRUTINY being on watching every little thing the Pats do, they continue to get away with it? Or is it possibly they simply AREN'T cheating, and all of this just a comfortable alibi for sore losers to use for sensationalism, story and excuse? More likely, there is more cheating, incompetence and game rigging going on ACROSS THE LEAGUE than anyone involved cares to admit. One thing is clear, if nothing else, NO amount of cheating can explain the Pats sensational 17 year dynasty without allowing for an awful lot of erudite coaching and playing acumen!
See this attitude is bad and spreading from trump to sports.

When trump breaks the law they say hillary did too. That’s not a defense. And unless you caught another team you don’t get to assume if the patriots got caught then everyone else must cheat too.

No, only the patriots cheat. Or they’re the only ones to get caught red handed. Stain on this legacy

dude if you cant leave trump and HITLERY out of the thread i might as well ask it to be closed which i MIGHT anyways since you seem to be here ONLY to feed the trolls like unkotore and pooper and football season is over anyways.. here i brought up two informative posts with fair questions to it as well addressed to YOU and you did not talk about them cause you been so busy feeding a certain troll.

saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

LA Rim Job has GOT to be a Hillary voter.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.
He is no hillary voter. He votes with unkotare. I’m the hillary voter.

Anyways, did you know coach belechek was a high school lacrosse coach here in Michigan? Then he somehow got a job as an assistant coach with the lions.

This is an amazing story. How did he get these opportunities? He must have been one hell of a lacrosse coach. Or maybe he knew someone in the lions organization or maybe he knows someone somewhere in the nfl. Regardless of how, he must have been a great assistant coach on the lions. I wonder where he went from there. I would love to see a ESPN 30 for 30 on his story.

dude dont insult me by lumping me in there with him making false statements that i have the same agreements as him on that when that could not be any further from the truth.

here is another great video that takes the cheatriot apologists to school that they are afraid to watch and never will same as they have run off from every link and video on here where i owned them.LOL

thiss fan totally takes them all to school.LOL:2up:

AAF is a minor league for the NFL and the NFL Network is carrying the games. So you can figure out if it is rigged.

Again you can't name one, not just one player. You are a liar and you are too stupid to admit it or to dumb to realize it.

NFL corruption. The Patriots are a cheating team? Have the refs in their back pocket? Granted, they were caught ONCE clearly going beyond the pale of what is ordinarily considered fair. The second time it was less clear just what went on. But I wonder: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that only the Patriots are cheating? Is Belichick or Brady bribing or paying someone off? If so, someone would have leaked it by now. And if THEY can cheat, then how is it that no other team can?

Of course, if ONE team cheats, then others do as well. If one team CAN cheat so can others as well. How is it that with all the SCRUTINY being on watching every little thing the Pats do, they continue to get away with it? Or is it possibly they simply AREN'T cheating, and all of this just a comfortable alibi for sore losers to use for sensationalism, story and excuse? More likely, there is more cheating, incompetence and game rigging going on ACROSS THE LEAGUE than anyone involved cares to admit. One thing is clear, if nothing else, NO amount of cheating can explain the Pats sensational 17 year dynasty without allowing for an awful lot of erudite coaching and playing acumen!

When trump breaks the law they say hillary did too. That’s not a defense. And unless you caught another team you don’t get to assume if the patriots got caught then everyone else must cheat too.

No, only the patriots cheat. Or they’re the only ones to get caught red handed. Stain on this legacy

dude if you cant leave trump and HITLERY out of the thread i might as well ask it to be closed which i MIGHT anyways since you seem to be here ONLY to feed the trolls like unkotore and pooper and football season is over anyways.. here i brought up two informative posts with fair questions to it as well addressed to YOU and you did not talk about them cause you been so busy feeding a certain troll.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.

Anyways, did you know coach belechek was a high school lacrosse coach here in Michigan? Then he somehow got a job as an assistant coach with the lions.

This is an amazing story. How did he get these opportunities? He must have been one hell of a lacrosse coach. Or maybe he knew someone in the lions organization or maybe he knows someone somewhere in the nfl. Regardless of how, he must have been a great assistant coach on the lions. I wonder where he went from there. I would love to see a ESPN 30 for 30 on his story.

dude dont insult me by lumping me in there with him making false statements that i have the same agreements as him on that when that could not be any further from the truth.

here is another great video that takes the cheatriot apologists to school that they are afraid to watch and never will same as they have run off from every link and video on here where i owned them.LOL

AAF is a minor league for the NFL and the NFL Network is carrying the games. So you can figure out if it is rigged.

Again you can't name one, not just one player. You are a liar and you are too stupid to admit it or to dumb to realize it.

Marshall Faulk says Rams 'cheated out of Super Bowl' in loss to Patriots
The Patriots entered Super Bowl XXXVI as 14-point underdogs to the 'Greatest Show on Turf' Rams. When it was over, New England pulled off the upset and had its first Lombardi Trophy. Pats fans would tell you Belichick, Brady and Vinatieri deserved most of the credit. But 11 years later, Hall of Famer and former Rams RB Marshall Faulk had another explanation for the outcome.

BOOM! Drop the mic. Anymore questions? Guess what Papa? This aint 20 questions. You asked, I gave, now stfu up and apologize to LARAMFAN.

"Am I over the loss? Yeah, I'm over the loss," Faulk told CSNNE.com's Tom Curran on Tuesday. "But I'll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl. That's a different story. I can understand losing a Super Bowl; that's fine … But how things happened and what took place. Obviously, the commissioner gets to handle things how he wants to handle them. But if they wanted us to shut up about what happened, show us the tapes. Don't burn 'em."

Faulk is referring to the Patriots having tape of opposing coaches sending in defensive signals. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell never found evidence that New England had taped a Rams walkthrough in the days leading up to the Super Bowl, and he eventually destroyed the tapes that he had confiscated as part of the investigation.

"The reason I destroyed the tapes is they were totally consistent with what the team told me," Goodell said in 2008. "It was the appropriate thing to do, and I think it sent a message. The actual effectiveness of taping and taking of signals from opponents -- it is something done widely in many sports. I think it probably had limited if any effect on the outcome of games.

"That doesn't change my perspective on violating rules and the need to be punished."

Not surprisingly, Faulk -- along with plenty of Rams fans -- is skeptical that the Patriots were blameless.

"I understand Bill [Belichick] is a great coach," Faulk told Curran. "But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you ... Mike Martz will tell you ... We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn't ran. I think we got to fourth down -- we ran three plays that we hadn't ran, that Mike drew up for that game. Bill's a helluva coach … we hadn't ran them the whole year [and the Patriots were ready for them]." And the only time that Rams practiced those plays? At the walkthrough.

Faulk, who is from New Orleans, then asked the question that many Saints fans have asked during the Saints' bounty scandal.

"… But am I bitter about how that went? Am I bitter about how the league handled them taping people? If Bountygate was that bad and [Saints coach] Sean [Payton] got suspended for a whole year? If we want to talk about some unfair assessment of how we're assessing things? Man. If you lost a game and your brother cheated you," Faulk continued, "you'll remember that."

Excellent post

The Patriots entered Super Bowl XXXVI as 14-point underdogs to the 'Greatest Show on Turf' Rams. When it was over, New England pulled off the upset and had its first Lombardi Trophy. Pats fans would tell you Belichick, Brady and Vinatieri deserved most of the credit. But 11 years later, Hall of Famer and former Rams RB Marshall Faulk had another explanation for the outcome.

BOOM! Drop the mic. Anymore questions? Guess what Papa? This aint 20 questions. You asked, I gave, now stfu up and apologize to LARAMFAN.

He didn't say the NFL rigged the game, that is LAfan's claim. This is a singled out Patriots cheated. I can find people making that claim.

So you did nothing. Nice try.

"Am I over the loss? Yeah, I'm over the loss," Faulk told CSNNE.com's Tom Curran on Tuesday. "But I'll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl. That's a different story. I can understand losing a Super Bowl; that's fine … But how things happened and what took place. Obviously, the commissioner gets to handle things how he wants to handle them. But if they wanted us to shut up about what happened, show us the tapes. Don't burn 'em."

Faulk is referring to the Patriots having tape of opposing coaches sending in defensive signals. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell never found evidence that New England had taped a Rams walkthrough in the days leading up to the Super Bowl, and he eventually destroyed the tapes that he had confiscated as part of the investigation.

"The reason I destroyed the tapes is they were totally consistent with what the team told me," Goodell said in 2008. "It was the appropriate thing to do, and I think it sent a message. The actual effectiveness of taping and taking of signals from opponents -- it is something done widely in many sports. I think it probably had limited if any effect on the outcome of games.

"That doesn't change my perspective on violating rules and the need to be punished."

Not surprisingly, Faulk -- along with plenty of Rams fans -- is skeptical that the Patriots were blameless.

"I understand Bill [Belichick] is a great coach," Faulk told Curran. "But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you ... Mike Martz will tell you ... We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn't ran. I think we got to fourth down -- we ran three plays that we hadn't ran, that Mike drew up for that game. Bill's a helluva coach … we hadn't ran them the whole year [and the Patriots were ready for them]." And the only time that Rams practiced those plays? At the walkthrough.

Faulk, who is from New Orleans, then asked the question that many Saints fans have asked during the Saints' bounty scandal.

"… But am I bitter about how that went? Am I bitter about how the league handled them taping people? If Bountygate was that bad and [Saints coach] Sean [Payton] got suspended for a whole year? If we want to talk about some unfair assessment of how we're assessing things? Man. If you lost a game and your brother cheated you," Faulk continued, "you'll remember that."

I am afraid you are just talking to a brick wall.anything that does not go with their warped opinions of evidence of their long cheating past,they cover their ears and close their eyes and do SELECTIVE reading and only read PARTS of your posts,the ones where they have to avoid the facts how the NFL is a criminal organization and brady cant win without the refs having their head up his ass.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:

thats what one of those videos i posted earlier showed was everything you posted how Goddel confessed the games are fixed for shady bray to win.that they want to make him look good.he always plays dodgeball with those pesky facts alll the time though.

which is no surprise,since as i said,he could not even give me any kind of answer when he said rightwinger was owning me once when as i said,how is that possible when they cant even agree on which city the rams play in.he ALWAYS dodges that and comes up with the funniest adsurd logic rightwinger somehow owns me?proof that POOPER is the one who is one of the biggest llairs at the site with not only that warped view but how he cowardly runs off from videos and links that i take him to school that the refs have their head up bradys ass same as goddel,comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::haha::rofl:

by the way what was all that babble of his about names? :rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

i am afraid he would kill himself first before doing that since like all cheatriot apologists,they seem to think admitting that you are wrong is murder around here.:cuckoo:o_O:lmao::laughing0301:

I love poopers logic that somehow "I" am the one that lies when he is the coward who runs off from videos and links because they expose how they cant beat the best without cheating and brady having the refs in his pocket so he gets desperate and frustrated says "i" am the one that lies and "I" am the one who is a moron and a joke.priceless.:lmao::laughing0301:

speaking of that,sure wish anquity was here.unlike pooper he at LEAST entertained me as annoying as he was which is the only reason i never had him on ignore asi have with pooper for years,it was always funny watching him get angry and got into meltdown mode throwing temper tantrems over a simple question of admitting being wrong about the rams never coming back to LA.:lmao::abgg2q.jpg: jesus christ, what is the big deal on admititng your wrong over something so tiny and simple as that?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

god if he acts like that in REAL life just over a question someone asks him that proves he was wrong,i would say its safe to say he is a hermet shacked up somewhere with no friends.:rolleyes:

by the way what was all that babble and rant he was going about names?:rolleyes: I could bring up a thread that alex made when he was here where former NFL players have all called him out as a cheater but it would be a waste of time since he would do the same thing on that thread he has done on this whole thread,evade the evidence and never watch the videos or links.:rolleyes:

which is pretty much the norm for the cheatriot apologists.:2up:

Last edited:

Faulk was not the only Rams player that said that as well back then. I did not watch that game of course since i was afraid that phony fraud team from st louis would win that superbowl again but i read posts from ram fans at the site bring the rams back to LA they used to have running and I remember them posting that Issac Bruce said he had NEVER played in a game before where the refs ALLOWED the pats players to MUG him as they did.

Orlando Pace, Isaac Bruce still say Patriots cheated in Super Bowl XXXVI

if this was just ONE game we were talking about,i would just chalk it off to being a bad game with poor refs but this has been going on for 18 YEARS NOW and yet the cheatriot lovers make one pathetic excuse after another for them. :rolleyes: Yep no favoeites being played here,the refs dont have along history of having their head up brady and robert krafts ass,no siirreeee bob.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you go back and watch that game,that was the WORST officiated game in NFL playoff HISTORY.I have seen HIGH SCHOOL football MUCH more fairly officiated than that game was.:rolleyes:

they just cant deal with the truth that in this day and age of parity,you dont have such a great home winning record and be in superbowl after superbowl without having the refs in your pockets.sorry the truth hurts cheatriot worshippers.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

the LAMESTREAM media of course likes to say there is no concrete proof it happened,well when you got a commissioner covering their ass and covering up for them,pretty hard to have an honest investigation into a criminal organizations criminal activites:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Faulk was not the only Rams player that said that as well back then. I did not watch that game of course since i was afraid that phony fraud team from st louis would win that superbowl again but i read posts from ram fans at the site bring the rams back to LA they used to have running and I remember them posting that Issac Bruce said he had NEVER played in a game before where the refs ALLOWED the pats players to MUG him as they did.

Orlando Pace, Isaac Bruce still say Patriots cheated in Super Bowl XXXVI

if this was just ONE game we were talking about,i would just chalk it off to being a bad game with poor refs but this has been going on for 18 YEARS NOW and yet the cheatriot lovers make one pathetic excuse after another for them. :rolleyes: Yep no favoeites being played here,the refs dont have along history of having their head up brady and robert krafts ass,no siirreeee bob.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you go back and watch that game,that was the WORST officiated game in NFL playoff HISTORY.I have seen HIGH SCHOOL football MUCH more fairly officiated than that game was.:rolleyes:

they just cant deal with the truth that in this day and age of parity,you dont have such a great home winning record and be in superbowl after superbowl without having the refs in your pockets.sorry the truth hurts cheatriot worshippers.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

the LAMESTREAM media of course likes to say there is no concrete proof it happened,well when you got a commissioner covering their ass and covering up for them,pretty hard to have an honest investigation into a criminal organizations criminal activites:abgg2q.jpg:

Goofball, you said you didn't watch the game, then later you claim it was the worst officiated Super Bowl game ever. So, did you lie when you claimed that you never watched it, or did you lie when you claimed you watched it?

You are all over the place on your accusations. Try to calm down and not let rightwinger spend so much time in your head.

sealybobo as always the cheatriot apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,cowards know that they are so scared of the truth that they wont read links we have posted and have covered their eyes and ears to every video on this thread everytime doing this the truth scares them so much-:scared1: pooper and unkorote so much have their head up bradys ass they probably think i am lying about goodel even confessing the games are fixed IGNORING the video i posted that proved it earlier. they are so much afraid to watch videos cause they hate the TRUTH.:abgg2q.jpg:,that he destroyed evidence in deflategate for him,and that they want to do everything to make brady look good.

problem is the rest of the TRUE americans that dont worship him as they do,HAVE seen that video i posted and know everything i posted what goodel said is true.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:iyfyus.jpg:

chis doleman is my hero.he so much speaks the truth. pooper,unkotore and the other brady ass kissers are butthurt that former NFL players agree with us on this.:abgg2q.jpg:

“This is cheating on a very sophisticated level.”
NFL Hall of Famer rips into Belichick and Brady, says he would levy 25-year HOF ban over DeflateGate

They can only whine and cry in defeat over the truth knowing roger goddel has destroyed the game of football with his head up robert krafts ass and that if current players come out and say it is fixed,as we just proved earlier,they get kicked out of the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

they are too stupid to get it that its the same thing in NFL relocations,a CURRENT player like phillip rivers wont come out and say spanos and the NFL is stabbing san diego fans in the back by moving cause he knows he will lose all money coming to him. but DAN FOUTS a FORMER chargers quarterback was VERY outspoken about it cause they cant do nothing to him now since he is retired. same thing with current players when it comes to the cheatriots. logic and common of course sense never registers with these trolls though of course.:abgg2q.jpg::haha:

Doleman is not the only former NFL player to say they are cheaters and an asterisk belongs to their name either.when alex was here,he made a thread that showed COUNTLESS numbers of former NFL players thatagree with Doelman but with the brady ass lovers of course,former NFL players dont have any credibility and pooper of course claims i LIED about goddel confessing these games are fixed and that they dont do everything to make tom brady look good. these trolls end up with shit everyday making excuse after excuse for them after getting spanked so many times by us.:iyfyus.jpg:

they can only try and laugh off their embarrassment in defeat.unable to stand toe to toe with pesky facts they do not like.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
sealybobo as always the cheatriot apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,cowards know that they are so scared of the truth that they wont read links we have posted and have covered their eyes and ears to every video on this thread everytime doing this the truth scares them so much-:scared1: pooper and unkorote so much have their head up bradys ass they probably think i am lying about goodel even confessing the games are fixed IGNORING the video i posted that proved it earlier. they are so much afraid to watch videos cause they hate the TRUTH.:abgg2q.jpg:,that he destroyed evidence in deflategate for him,and that they want to do everything to make brady look good.

problem is the rest of the TRUE americans that dont worship him as they do,HAVE seen that video i posted and know everything i posted what goodel said is true.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:iyfyus.jpg:

chis doleman is my hero.he so much speaks the truth. pooper,unkotore and the other brady ass kissers are butthurt that former NFL players agree with us on this.:abgg2q.jpg:

“This is cheating on a very sophisticated level.”
NFL Hall of Famer rips into Belichick and Brady, says he would levy 25-year HOF ban over DeflateGate

They can only whine and cry in defeat over the truth knowing roger goddel has destroyed the game of football with his head up robert krafts ass and that if current players come out and say it is fixed,as we just proved earlier,they get kicked out of the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

they are too stupid to get it that its the same thing in NFL relocations,a CURRENT player like phillip rivers wont come out and say spanos and the NFL is stabbing san diego fans in the back by moving cause he knows he will lose all money coming to him. but DAN FOUTS a FORMER chargers quarterback was VERY outspoken about it cause they cant do nothing to him now since he is retired. same thing with current players when it comes to the cheatriots. logic and common of course sense never registers with these trolls though of course.:abgg2q.jpg::haha:

Doleman is not the only former NFL player to say they are cheaters and an asterisk belongs to their name either.when alex was here,he made a thread that showed COUNTLESS numbers of former NFL players thatagree with Doelman but with the brady ass lovers of course,former NFL players dont have any credibility and pooper of course claims i LIED about goddel confessing these games are fixed and that they dont do everything to make tom brady look good. these trolls end up with shit everyday making excuse after excuse for them after getting spanked so many times by us.:iyfyus.jpg:

they can only try and laugh off their embarrassment in defeat.unable to stand toe to toe with pesky facts they do not like.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Still nothing but lying BS, can’t believe you are that stupid. At least I ca say that you are a lying, IQ, whiny bitch.

Still waiting yet you won’t. The reason is because you lied, that’s what you do. Rightwinger and sealybobo said you would lie like this.

man it STILL gets even better and better.these are all too scary little facts for the cheatriot apologists to handle so like clockwork,they will do the customary,this-:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

If Only the New England Patriots Had a CCO: Lessons from “Deflategate” - Corruption, Crime & Compliance

Outside New England, there’s far more skepticism. The Patriots are considered unrepentant cheaters, caught (and punished) more than once for their football crimes
Why Do Fans Excuse the Patriots’ Cheating Past?
best damn question in the world.:2up::banana::beer::dance::thankusmile:

that is what i have been asking the cheatiot apologists over and over for years:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

only to see them squirm in their seats and get desperate and change the subject knowing they were getting owned backed up against the wall with nowhere to run making one retarded excuse after excuse after excuse after another for them even going so far as pretending it never happened..:rolleyes:

I know they wont read the link because it NEVER fails,they NEVER do:laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:,as they have proved on this whole thread refusing like the cowards they are,to look at the video of goddel CONFESSING the NFL is rigged and how they have to make brady look good.priceless.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
.... says one of the most obvious, proven liars on this entire site. Nobody believes a word you say, and everyone reading this has long since written off that other mental defective is completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

that is comedy gold that this troll actually calls someone who gives evidence he cant counter in links and videos as someone mentally defective and also calls YOU a liar.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

him acting retarded is the UNDERSTATEMENT.:finger3: you nailed it beautifully how all he ever does is tell us we are wrong but can never come up with a WHY other than juvenile insults.If he acted like that in a court of law and told the judge he was wrong on evidence that he ruled in favor of amd insulted him for that as he always does,the guy would be in jail which is WHERE he belongs.:iyfyus.jpg:
He clearly doesn’t know how it works here

trying ONE MORE TIME,have you ever seen the superbowl of the rams/steelers game? Trolls like him and the cheatriot lovers always ignore that i have nothing against the steelers for beating the rams in that game,that i dont make excuse after excuse for them losing that game as THEY do for the pats cheating ways,:rolleyes:that despite the many times they were in the superbowl before that game and won them all,i CAN respect the players of that team and their quarterback and coach because THEY have not tainted the sport.they can never come up with any answrs to refute how the pats HAVE tainted the NFL and put a shit stain on the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

I miss the days of pete rozell when he was commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt back then as it is now. as i proved earlier,even one of the greatest running backs of all time earl campbell said the game was not like it is now when he was playing,pretty much saying that the game was not corrupt back then in his day and age but IS now.but people like unkotore dismiss former NFL players like earl campell,they are not credible people,everybody else outside USMB is all wrong,and THEY are right in their own fantasyworld they live in.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

if you ever watch pre season games,you will notice the refs LET the football players play,you will NEVER see them make calls liek they did in the chiefs game and as they did in the raiders tuck rule playoff game or the jags game last year,calls that are so obvious bullshit like the helmet to helmet ignored by the refs in the saints/rams game,you will NEVER see the refs make calls like those that change the outcome of the game as they do with the patriots all the time in regular season games. WHY/

VERY SIMPLE. there is not any money riding on these pre season games,vegas never bets on these and the NFL refs dont give a shit if the teams beat the patriots in the pre season WHY would they? it does not count in the standings so the refs dont go out of their way to throw games for them in the pre season.

still another artilce that gives unkotore and pooper a major ass spanking and makes them cry.the truth hurts so much.:iyfyus.jpg:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

try saying they have done it at LEAST a THOUNSAND times.:2up::itsok::itsok:

gives crying towel to pooper and unkotore.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Still haven't named any players I see. So now when you claimed that players have said it was rigged, it was an out and out lie.

Why do you need to lie to make your point? :dunno:
Because he thinks that if he fillibabbles enough, people will get sick of responding the the same tired old shit for the twentieth time, allowing him to proclaim "victory".

I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

that is comedy gold that this troll actually calls someone who gives evidence he cant counter in links and videos as someone mentally defective and also calls YOU a liar.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

him acting retarded is the UNDERSTATEMENT.:finger3: you nailed it beautifully how all he ever does is tell us we are wrong but can never come up with a WHY other than juvenile insults.If he acted like that in a court of law and told the judge he was wrong on evidence that he ruled in favor of amd insulted him for that as he always does,the guy would be in jail which is WHERE he belongs.:iyfyus.jpg:
He clearly doesn’t know how it works here

trying ONE MORE TIME,have you ever seen the superbowl of the rams/steelers game? Trolls like him and the cheatriot lovers always ignore that i have nothing against the steelers for beating the rams in that game,that i dont make excuse after excuse for them losing that game as THEY do for the pats cheating ways,:rolleyes:that despite the many times they were in the superbowl before that game and won them all,i CAN respect the players of that team and their quarterback and coach because THEY have not tainted the sport.they can never come up with any answrs to refute how the pats HAVE tainted the NFL and put a shit stain on the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

I miss the days of pete rozell when he was commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt back then as it is now. as i proved earlier,even one of the greatest running backs of all time earl campbell said the game was not like it is now when he was playing,pretty much saying that the game was not corrupt back then in his day and age but IS now.but people like unkotore dismiss former NFL players like earl campell,they are not credible people,everybody else outside USMB is all wrong,and THEY are right in their own fantasyworld they live in.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

if you ever watch pre season games,you will notice the refs LET the football players play,you will NEVER see them make calls liek they did in the chiefs game and as they did in the raiders tuck rule playoff game or the jags game last year,calls that are so obvious bullshit like the helmet to helmet ignored by the refs in the saints/rams game,you will NEVER see the refs make calls like those that change the outcome of the game as they do with the patriots all the time in regular season games. WHY/

VERY SIMPLE. there is not any money riding on these pre season games,vegas never bets on these and the NFL refs dont give a shit if the teams beat the patriots in the pre season WHY would they? it does not count in the standings so the refs dont go out of their way to throw games for them in the pre season.

still another artilce that gives unkotore and pooper a major ass spanking and makes them cry.the truth hurts so much.:iyfyus.jpg:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

try saying they have done it at LEAST a THOUNSAND times.:2up::itsok::itsok:

gives crying towel to pooper and unkotore.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Still haven't named any players I see. So now when you claimed that players have said it was rigged, it was an out and out lie.

Why do you need to lie to make your point? :dunno:
Because he thinks that if he fillibabbles enough, people will get sick of responding the the same tired old shit for the twentieth time, allowing him to proclaim "victory".

Yeah he is a lowlife scammer, lies about whether he watches or doesn’t watch games, he lies about players claiming to know about the cheating, can’t prove it with just one name. And never bet him because he doesn’t own up to his bet when he loses. Just a low IQ nut.

saints/chiefs the REAL winners

tdy_pop_tom_brady_170612.jpg

Sure they are. Meantime, I bet Brady suffers through his abject defeat just fine. The one sure losers we can all agree upon are the LA Limp Dick One Pump Hams.

Posters are reminded this is Zone 2.

stop the personal attacks, and the off topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back