Sailor's wife

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
A sailor in the Royal Navy wants to marry an Admiral’s daughter. The Admiral has no problem with this, as the lad has good prospects and may become on officer in time.

However, he takes his beloved daughter aside just before the wedding and says, "look, sailors spend a lot of time at sea with no female company and all sorts of strange things go on, now if your husband asks for sex 'the other way' promise me you will say no, this is an unnatural act"

She says "Daddy, I love you, thanks for the fatherly advice, of course I'll say no"

After three years of blissful marriage, the wife decides that their sex life is getting a bit stale so she turns to her husband and says "Darling..... shall we try doing it the 'other way" He replies, "what? and risk having kids? no way!!!"

A sailor in the Royal Navy wants to marry an Admiral’s daughter. The Admiral has no problem with this, as the lad has good prospects and may become on officer in time.

However, he takes his beloved daughter aside just before the wedding and says, "look, sailors spend a lot of time at sea with no female company and all sorts of strange things go on, now if your husband asks for sex 'the other way' promise me you will say no, this is an unnatural act"

She says "Daddy, I love you, thanks for the fatherly advice, of course I'll say no"

After three years of blissful marriage, the wife decides that their sex life is getting a bit stale so she turns to her husband and says "Darling..... shall we try doing it the 'other way" He replies, "what? and risk having kids? no way!!!"

:lol: :lol:, stateside we call that the no-no hole!

???What's it called while at sea?:eusa_eh:

???What's it called while at sea?:eusa_eh:

Any port in a storm!

The wife is clearly mistaken. Where do you think lawyers come from???

Forum List

Back