Saiga 12 - My new boy

Wellllllllllllll Wellllllllllllll Welllllllllllllllll.....boys and their toys. lol lol I look at it this way.....you must first get past the mutants to enter my house. IF you're able to do that you will be met by an extremely well armed very pissed off redheaded wench who is well known for hitting exactly what she's aiming at. My "toy" of choice is my Walther 380 but for those moments that it might be needed at home I prefer my 12 gauge double barrel with the pistol grips. Just point in the general direction. SOMETHING is going to get blown apart. For distance I like my little 357 Rifle. Light weight and oh so accurate. Then of course there is the 45 on hubby's side of the bed.

Wellllllllllllll Wellllllllllllll Welllllllllllllllll.....boys and their toys. lol lol I look at it this way.....you must first get past the mutants to enter my house. IF you're able to do that you will be met by an extremely well armed very pissed off redheaded wench who is well known for hitting exactly what she's aiming at. My "toy" of choice is my Walther 380 but for those moments that it might be needed at home I prefer my 12 gauge double barrel with the pistol grips. Just point in the general direction. SOMETHING is going to get blown apart. For distance I like my little 357 Rifle. Light weight and oh so accurate. Then of course there is the 45 on hubby's side of the bed.

If it isn't a .45, then you're just wanting to watch them die slowly :)

I carry 1911s as much as possible. Nothing beats them for me. Great profile, perfect in the hand, and unending "tweakability." :) I also like the knock-down power of a 45. I'm a good shot when relaxed, but in the heat of a gunfight you never know. I take some comfort with the 45 because I know if I hit them anywhere in the core, they're going to be knocked on their ass at least.

I am fond of the Springfield semi autos as well. Love the XDs, and if you like your Walther 380, try the P99. That is my absolute favorite .40 of them all. I like it even better than the Sigs, though you can't go wrong with either. The P99 just fits my hand better.

Forum List

Back