Saiga 12 - My new boy

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Just ordered it! Very excited. A semi-auto 12 gauge Shotgun, that has clip capacities like a assault rifle, was too much for me to pass on!!! I got five 12 round clips and two 20 rounds barrels. And I got all the bells and whistles!

10856d1279205804-saiga-12-my-new-boy-saiga-12.jpg

The hand crips for extra control and the Scope Mount well mount a scope. I will also have a light installed under the barrel! This is a bad ass gun!

Attachments

• $Hand crip.jpg
    $Hand crip.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 82
  • $Rail Mount.jpg
    $Rail Mount.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 89
The hand grips for extra control and the Scope Mount well mount a scope. I will also have a light installed under the barrel! This is a bad ass gun!
A scope on a shotgun? You must like blackeyes GHook!

Just for the record, the only shotgun I've ever fired is the Remington 870 so what do I know? :lol:

Wow! can't believe you got one of those. In NJ we can't even own a slingshot, I am really thinking of moving like my cousin did who has so many guns I can't count them and reloads just about everything he can. Too rules n 'regs' in NJ for owning weapons and it isn't right for law abiding citizens to be controlled like this.

I sold my hand guns a many years back, but now am ready for a nice 9mm Glock, and good use of about $500. With all the cuts in budgets just about every service in town and a million others around the country are being cut, specifically Police, Fire, Crime prevention and others which may leave us citizens out on our own for protection, the most part. The criminals are elated.

At any rate, good luck with this firearm, sheeesh, it's like being a walking human tank. :clap2:

Wow! can't believe you got one of those. In NJ we can't even own a slingshot, I am really thinking of moving like my cousin did who has so many guns I can't count them and reloads just about everything he can. Too rules n 'regs' in NJ for owning weapons and it isn't right for law abiding citizens to be controlled like this.

I sold my hand guns a many years back, but now am ready for a nice 9mm Glock, and good use of about $500. With all the cuts in budgets just about every service in town and a million others around the country are being cut, specifically Police, Fire, Crime prevention and others which may leave us citizens out on our own for protection, the most part. The criminals are elated.

At any rate, good luck with this firearm, sheeesh, it's like being a walking human tank. :clap2:

I can't image Jersey being worse than IL, but the Saiga is legal in most states.

If your going to go with a 9mm go with the Springfield XDM or the Berretta!

I've been told (by those who do) that if you want the best punch power for a 9mm, go with the Glock. I don't' know, don't own one.
If you're not worried about penetrating walls, I've been told a .45 is the way to go for a handgun.
I prefer short barrel 'scatterguns' cause they're better for crowd control, and don't have to aim.
Keep in mind that the average combat distance between a 'perp' and a defender is only 7 feet. So, you wanna knock them down ASAP.
Believe it or not, the preferred weapon for the Israeli 'Mossad' for years was a Ruger .22, with hyper-velocity ammo. Cheap, dependable, and the bullet just rattled around in the skull with no exits. Obviously, had to be real in-close as opposed to 7 feet.

I've been told (by those who do) that if you want the best punch power for a 9mm, go with the Glock. I don't' know, don't own one.
If you're not worried about penetrating walls, I've been told a .45 is the way to go for a handgun.
I prefer short barrel 'scatterguns' cause they're better for crowd control, and don't have to aim.
Keep in mind that the average combat distance between a 'perp' and a defender is only 7 feet. So, you wanna knock them down ASAP.
Believe it or not, the preferred weapon for the Israeli 'Mossad' for years was a Ruger .22, with hyper-velocity ammo. Cheap, dependable, and the bullet just rattled around in the skull with no exits. Obviously, had to be real in-close as opposed to 7 feet.

I had A ruger .22, xlnt weapon and also had a Hawes .22 Western 6 shooter with interchangable cylynders, one for standard .22 and one for Magnum .22 with the western holster. Was thinking about the AutoOrdanance .45ACP an exact copy of the 1911A1 "GI" pistol, that is awesome.
Of all of them I do like the Ruger .22 and Glock 9mm, I am taking my time since I am only going to buy one. My cuz has a room full of weapons kept in large safes, and will be touching base with him also when they get back from running around the country in their motorhome at the end of July, must be nice.

a gun thread!

i know how to play these!

here, i'll start.....>

My guns bigger than yours!

NEXT!

The hand crips for extra control and the Scope Mount well mount a scope. I will also have a light installed under the barrel! This is a bad ass gun!
Excellent. That light will give them something to aim at when you walk out the front door.

Get a strobe, ESPECIALLY on a shotgun.

We sell a lot Saigas. After 50 rounds, you're still going to love it, but still be wishing 20 shells weighed less :)

They make a drum that carries 84 shells. Can you imagine carrying 4 boxes of shells in addition to the weight of the gun? I often tell my customers "Hell, I'd be firing the thing as fast as I can just to make it lighter!"

You'll love the gun. They are a load of fun, but I would strongly encourage you to look into a strobe. If you ever have to use the gun for its intended purpose, the strobe might be the thing that saves your life.

Excellent. That light will give them something to aim at when you walk out the front door.

So its better not to be able to see in a dark room! That makes perfect sense. Also it does blind them when shined directly at them! Why do you think the swat team has flash lights on their guns?

Thanks bud! Just so I am clear what you mean can you post a picture of it?

We sell a lot Saigas. After 50 rounds, you're still going to love it, but still be wishing 20 shells weighed less :)

They make a drum that carries 84 shells. Can you imagine carrying 4 boxes of shells in addition to the weight of the gun? I often tell my customers "Hell, I'd be firing the thing as fast as I can just to make it lighter!"
Good thing I'm strong like bull! Heavy shouldn't be a problem, too light is!

You'll love the gun. They are a load of fun, but I would strongly encourage you to look into a strobe. If you ever have to use the gun for its intended purpose, the strobe might be the thing that saves your life.
I'm looking forward to it!

a gun thread!

i know how to play these!

here, i'll start.....>

My guns bigger than yours!

NEXT!

Here we go, who has the biggest barrel with the 'mostest' powder packed load. :clap2:
Doesn't take much to have a Testosterone outbreak in here. :lol:
:eusa_shhh: We'll have the ladies stalking us.

Thanks bud! Just so I am clear what you mean can you post a picture of it?

I use the Streamlight TLR2. Its pricey, and there are many which aren't as expensive, but they are reliable and BRIGHT!!!

ipre-ltyKaOn3ZoXLUxbNRPkdMZfvPVI0UKRGkoFrmUeVAGJPGvNLcP_TQAMdEAwOJVs8GDd5l-ZBzCaIxzW0_9OewB2QsTq_iH0uMl-T2EpDSmjpGUB7PGr1AT6mhVPEXsC7b_ZCDHaoVQq-C_neYhyjYpeHn8C5g

The strobe disorients anyone looking at you. You can move smoothly and they have extreme difficulty knowing exactly where you stand. In close range situations, it is a HUGE advantage. Once the target is more than 25 yeards away or more, they don't do much good.

But up close, they are VERY effective.

Forum List

Back