Saif al-Adel, Saad bin Laden in Iran

Mar 18, 2004
There was a report during the summer that al-Qaeda's #3 man, (after the capture of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed) Saif al-Adel as well as bin Laden's son, Saad, were in Iranian custody. What happened to them? Where are they? Can we get them? Are they in Iranian CUSTODY or SPONSORSHIP?

Also, we killed al-Qaeda's original #3 man, Mohammed Atef, in 2001. Why doesn't anybody ever talk about that?

Because it's easier to complain about what hasn't been done, or what wasn't done correctly, or wasn't done in accordance with French public opinion.

You do make a valid point. The US has waged a couple of incredible campaigns over the last 2 1/2 years. Lots to be proud of.

Yes, certainly.

1) Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda - at large
2) Saddam Hussein, Baathist - captured
3) Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda - at large
4) Mullah Omar, Taliban - at large
5) Mohammed Atef, al-Qaeda - killed
6) Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, al-Qaeda - captured
7) Qusay Hussein, Baathist - killed
8) Uday Hussein, Baathist - killed
9) Hambali, al-Qaeda - captured
10) Abu Zubadayh, al-Qaeda - captured
11) Ramzi Binalshibh, al-Qaeda - captured
12) Chemical Ali, Baathist - captured
13) Tariq Aziz, Baathist - captured
14) Saif al-Adel, al-Qaeda - (Iran?)

I think it is 48 out of Iraq's 55 most wanted are captured or killed and I bet the remaining 7 or so were killed during Shock and Awe.

Two-thirds of al-Qaeda and 8 out of the top 10 are behind bars or dead.

Taliban out of Afghanistan. Baathists out of Iraq. Al-Qaeda on the run worldwide.

they are still there in iran's custody. iran said the were and still are "in talks" with their countrys of origin. problem is most of those countrys have revoked their citizenship so their are now in limbo since iran won't turn them over to thier country's since they are no longer citizens.

I heard they might also have a spokemen for al-Qaeda. We must find a way to get these guys in our custody.

Forum List

Back