Sah-WEET, Seahawks sign RB Adrian Peterson

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Read it and weep sportsfans the Hawks are back! Tremble in fear losers cuz the NFC West is no longer up for grabs and anything can happen in the playoffs once my Hawks... er hold on a sec....

Seahawks sign Adrian Peterson ... the other one

The Seattle Seahawks signed running back Adrian Peterson on Thursday. But as he has heard every time he does anything in recent years, the accompanying line is ... no, not THAT Adrian Peterson.

This Adrian Peterson is a 31-year-old running back who spent the last eight years with the Chicago Bears as a backup before becoming a free agent this offseason, as opposed to the Minnesota Vikings All-Pro running back of the same name.

Oh, THAT A. Peterson...

Never mind. :tongue:

Crap...I hoped the Vikes had traded that butterfingers for half of the Seahawks' team.

Should've never given up Chester Taylor, traded Peterson for about ten guys and had change left over to pick up LaDanian Tomlinson.

fwiw, Ahman Green was a serious butterfingers once too (in Seattle). He got booted then was awsome in Green Bay for a few seasons.

Anything can happen.

After Ap's performance in the NFC championship game, I wouldn't touch him.

He's always been a fumbler, but that game took him to a whole new level.

I think he's damaged goods now. He's got a football equivalent of Steve Sax syndrome.

Hope he is good for the Hawks, we need a good season. Plus the Hawks got the draft pick they needed, so things are looking up.
But have grown up in Seahawks family, I have learned to Hope for the Best, but expect the worst. :D

I think he's damaged goods now. He's got a football equivalent of Steve Sax syndrome.

Don't rain on our parade, cabana boy.:eusa_shhh:

Crap...I hoped the Vikes had traded that butterfingers for half of the Seahawks' team.

Should've never given up Chester Taylor, traded Peterson for about ten guys and had change left over to pick up LaDanian Tomlinson.

fwiw, Ahman Green was a serious butterfingers once too (in Seattle). He got booted then was awsome in Green Bay for a few seasons.

Anything can happen.

Green fumbled a lot in GB too.

Hey, I'm not even talking about the Peterson that you guys got!

Would you like a towel, miss?

Hey, I'm not even talking about the Peterson that you guys got!

Would you like a towel, miss?

Whatever!:eusa_hand:

And in my dream you are only the Cabana Boy in name only, we don't my sugar daddy to know what is going on. :D

You want to reverse that Herschel Walker trade, don't you?

That Adrian Peterson became expendable when the Bears picked up Chester Taylor.

If Fav-ray doesn't play this season, the Vikes are toast.

Didn't Favre say he probably wasn't coming back? Of course that doesn't really mean anything. I doubt he will be back.

That Adrian Peterson became expendable when the Bears picked up Chester Taylor.

If Fav-ray doesn't play this season, the Vikes are toast.

Didn't Favre say he probably wasn't coming back? Of course that doesn't really mean anything. I doubt he will be back.

Favre just couldn't handle it that LeBron was getting all the attention. Hell, I thought we'd have a "Decision II" on espn.

Hey give Favre time, it's not like you guys need an answer TODAY or anything :lol:

Forum List

Back