Saggy Pants Protests Taken To The Streets

Human rights or not, it's fucking retarded to try and make a law telling people not to wear baggy pants. If someone wants to be stupid and unprofessional enough to go to a job interview dressed like a thug, they deserve to have their file thrown out. As an aside, it must get really fucking annoying having to alter the stance of your stride when you walk due to the awkwardness of having your pants constantly slipping down, and having to hold them.

tumblr_kt43um7Eo51qaplero1_500.jpg
I tried that style in my late teens, and it got to be too annoying, and it looked stupid. Never as low as the ones in the pictutre, though.

It's fucking retarded to try and make an unconstitutional law telling people the government gets to tell us what healthcare we have to pay for to prop up the nanny-staters too ... but the Dem's and Obama lama have..

Yeah well the only thing I can think of that is dumber than wearing your pants like that is protesting those who do.

Human rights or not, it's fucking retarded to try and make a law telling people not to wear baggy pants. If someone wants to be stupid and unprofessional enough to go to a job interview dressed like a thug, they deserve to have their file thrown out. As an aside, it must get really fucking annoying having to alter the stance of your stride when you walk due to the awkwardness of having your pants constantly slipping down, and having to hold them.

tumblr_kt43um7Eo51qaplero1_500.jpg
I tried that style in my late teens, and it got to be too annoying, and it looked stupid. Never as low as the ones in the pictutre, though.

It's fucking retarded to try and make an unconstitutional law telling people the government gets to tell us what healthcare we have to pay for to prop up the nanny-staters too ... but the Dem's and Obama lama have..

Does you distain for the Nanny state extend to the last three Republican administrations as well, or is your ire at these statist focused only on the current administration ?

Forum List

Back