Saggy Pants Law

I can understand wanting a public decency law, but was it really worth chasing after someone for?

Some people believe wearing white after Labor Day believe it should be illegal. Subjectivity pertaining to laws is a dangerous opinion.

With freedom comes responsibility.
What responsibility is being abused here, in your estimation?
Dressing appropriately in public. Thanks for proving what we knew all along that you have no decency or responsibility.

We should ban big belt buckles and cowboy hats. Just saying.
At least cowboys are polite and respectful.

Last evening a guy wearing baggy pants called me sir.

The guy illegally carrying a gun shot himself causing his death......GOOD!

Where did he get the gun?

Was he carrying illegally? I didn't see anything about it in the article.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. Someone has a brain. The teen was carrying a GUN ILLEGALLY. First of all people under 21 can not own handguns, and certainly can not carry them. He may actually have had a prior criminal record that would prohibit him from owning a gun even if he was an adult.

This is not about pants. This is about a kid carrying a gun most likely with the intent to commit a crime. This cop put a stop to that.

Thank You!

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. Someone has a brain. The teen was carrying a GUN ILLEGALLY. First of all people under 21 can not own handguns, and certainly can not carry them. He may actually have had a prior criminal record that would prohibit him from owning a gun even if he was an adult.

This is not about pants. This is about a kid carrying a gun most likely with the intent to commit a crime. This cop put a stop to that.

Thank You!

I hate to break it to you both, but according to the OP article, Anthony Childs was 31 years old. It also does not say anything about his having a prior record which would prohibit him from owning a gun.

This is about pants inasmuch as police should not be stopping citizens for wearing saggy pants. Laws that make saggy pants illegal are authoritarian BS. Whether Childs was doing something else illegal or not is separate.

Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.
Many are too cowardly to tell some punk ass to pull his pants up and be a man.
hqdefault.jpg

I can understand wanting a public decency law, but was it really worth chasing after someone for?

Some people believe wearing white after Labor Day believe it should be illegal. Subjectivity pertaining to laws is a dangerous opinion.
People don't need it to be a law that you don't wear white after Labor Day. If you do wear white after Labor Day, they will cut you from the Country Club and you will not be invited to the Fox Hunt Ball. A fate worse than death.

Thank You!

I hate to break it to you both, but according to the OP article, Anthony Childs was 31 years old. It also does not say anything about his having a prior record which would prohibit him from owning a gun.

This is about pants inasmuch as police should not be stopping citizens for wearing saggy pants. Laws that make saggy pants illegal are authoritarian BS. Whether Childs was doing something else illegal or not is separate.

This is about a THUG illegally having a gun with the intent to commit a crime with it. Yet libs want to restrict the law abiding, but are OK with criminals having guns. Yes, his possession of a gun ILLEGALLY made him a criminal. Society is better off with him GONE.

What do you think he was going to do with the gun, he possessed ILLEGALLY? Was he on his way to church?

Thank You!

This is about a THUG illegally having a gun with the intent to commit a crime with it. Yet libs want to restrict the law abiding, but are OK with criminals having guns. Yes, his possession of a gun ILLEGALLY made him a criminal. Society is better off with him GONE.

What do you think he was going to do with the gun, he possessed ILLEGALLY? Was he on his way to church?

How do you know he had the gun illegally? He may have, but that is in no way indicated in the OP article.

And if you failed to realize it, this thread is about the saggy pants law. The title of the thread is "Saggy Pants Law." ;)

Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.
Many are too cowardly to tell some punk ass to pull his pants up and be a man.

Or many simply realize it's none of their business how other people dress.
It's a reflection on the culture and society. Dressing like queer prison punks isn't a good role model for young men. I wouldn't let my son dress like that.

And that's fine, because it's you and your son. It's different to make it enforceable by the state.

I find the saggy pants trend to be both ugly and ridiculously impractical. I'm not authoritarian enough to want to use the force of law to prevent it, though. Besides, I am certain that various fashion choices I've made over the years are ones which the same sorts of people who want saggy pants to be illegal would happily also make illegal.
I had an intruder in my backyard a 3 am one morning and went out and put the spot light on him. This pos had his pants down over his ass, but he ran faster than I would have though possible.
Faster than 2800 feet per second ?
1200px-Ruger_Mini-14_Ranch_Rifle.JPG

Thank You!

How do you know he had the gun illegally? He may have, but that is in no way indicated in the OP article.

And if you failed to realize it, this thread is about the saggy pants law. The title of the thread is "Saggy Pants Law." ;)

He was UNDER AGE to possess and handgun.

Thank You!

He was UNDER AGE to possess and handgun.

As I already pointed out a few posts back, and as it states in the OP article, Childs was 31 years old. Are you claiming a 31 year old is too young to possess a handgun?

Maybe you should read about the incident before making assumptions. Did you see that the man's name is Childs and assume that meant he was a child? :p

Forum List

Back