Saga of 5 year old Idaho girl raped by muslim migrants gets worse

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

Saga of 5-year-old Idaho girl raped by Muslim migrants gets worse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can remember when this happened, and boy was it covered up who and what happened the dems deny the bs because the Gov. parents told them so. Gawd damn wake up ppl.

Aren't white people retarded for letting this go?

This only happened because way back when you could have passed university AND not denigrated your own race, people folded and did it anyway.

This family is emotionally ruined forever. And it's everyone's fault who never took a stand. I did and now I'm gangstalked forever. Yet these stupid white people treat me as though I'm the problem.

Similar to the recent case where a 14-yr-old girl was raped and sodomized by illegal alien 17 and 18-yr-old "classmates", the victim is somehow the evil bitch who is causing the poor illegal invaders inconvenience because they are kicking up such a fuss. The case in the OP is even more heinous because the perpetrators are muslim invaders.

This only happened because way back when you could have passed university AND not denigrated your own race, people folded and did it anyway.

This family is emotionally ruined forever. And it's everyone's fault who never took a stand. I did and now I'm gangstalked forever. Yet these stupid white people treat me as though I'm the problem.
I can assure you that the people of that community will not just let this all be slid under the rug even if mainstream media tries to put it there in order to protect their globalist agendas.

I can assure you that the people of that community will not just let this all be slid under the rug even if mainstream media tries to put it there in order to protect their globalist agendas.
It's just retarded that it's gotten this far.

Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can remember when this happened, and boy was it covered up who and what happened the dems deny the bs because the Gov. parents told them so. Gawd damn wake up ppl.
You clowns always fall for alternative news facts.

UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says

"
An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don’t match what’s being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

The criminal cases against those juveniles have been sealed, as is customary when children are charged. Although prosecutors and police are barred from discussing certain details in sealed juvenile cases, Loebs laid out the basics in an interview Monday with the Times-News. And Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury briefed the public on the incident at a City Council meeting later in the evening, saying he wanted to clear up falsehoods circulating on social media.

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility. Officials suspect the boys have been in the Uniteds States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn’t immediately clear to the police chief.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

The police chief also said there is no evidence to support claims the suspects’ fathers high-fived or praised the boys for committing the alleged assault, as has been reported on anti-refugee websites.

Read more here: UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says"

Real Estate broker/investor and Islamic push investors that brought Chobani in there along with all those resettlement people. Its a money deal. In Idaho the law/justices cannot disclose anything by law concerning minors. Not that it doesn't happen but this whole mess they tried to sweep under the rug to protect a council member and the real estate and refuse resettlers at the college. If those had been regular citizens under age even it would have been all over the news there but they did in fact try to keep this on the hush hush side. Also the court didn't supposedly want to pay for an interpreter so they sent the perpetrators back home and the parents of the little girl were stuck there. Any other case the boys would have been locked up and not released until a full evaluation was done (a few months worth).

Too poor to get moved the parents of the little girl couldn't do a thing about it but others who were not silent did get it into the open.

its more retarded you retards actually believe that website. Cant you tell by looking its a bullshit site?

Too bad your story has already been dismissed as coverup propaganda. The boys videoed what they did to that little girl and there was an eye witness besides just the dad. You go ahead and believe the bs all you want but the facts can't be hid in this case. Those rapfugees are lucky the dad of the girl didn't strangle their mangy asses on the spot.

Too bad your story has already been dismissed as coverup propaganda. The boys videoed what they did to that little girl and there was an eye witness. You go ahead and believe the bs all you want but the facts can't be hid in this case.
Thats right it was video taped and it says that in the link I just supplied. You guys are loony tunes. :itsok:

its more retarded you retards actually believe that website. Cant you tell by looking its a bullshit site?
After what's happening to me from many years ago mentioning the problem of immigration, I believe shit like this probably happens all the time. The family this happened to were a poor one. Vulnerable.

After what's happening to me from many years ago mentioning the problem of immigration, I believe shit like this probably happens all the time. The family this happened to were a poor one. Vulnerable.
happening to you? Whats happening to you?

Too bad your story has already been dismissed as coverup propaganda. The boys videoed what they did to that little girl and there was an eye witness. You go ahead and believe the bs all you want but the facts can't be hid in this case.
Thats right it was video taped and it says that in the link I just supplied. You guys are loony tunes. :itsok:
Nah you are a sick puppy but we already knew that.

The powers that be (supporters of the refugee industry) in Twin Falls, Idaho and indeed throughout the state of Idaho are not looking forward to the trial advancing against three refugee boys charged with assaulting a little special needs girl in June of last year.

If you are a new reader, we posted many times on the controversy in Twin Falls where Chobani Yogurt, in addition to other food products giants, have ‘welcomed’ refugee labor to the community. See our archive here.

Tomorrow the case is scheduled for a pretrial hearing according to Leo Hohmann writing at World Net Daily last Friday.

The case of an alleged sexual assault by Muslim refugee boys against a 5-year-old special-needs girl is making its way slowly through the Idaho court system, and the parents tell WND that justice is long overdue.

wendy-olson.jpg

Wendy Olson, then US Attorney for Idaho, created a firestorm of controversy by attempting to silence those who wanted to see justice in the Fawnbrooks Apt. alleged assault. See our report: Twin Falls: First amendment experts’ responses to Idaho US Attorney were “swift and severe” Elections have consequences and Olson is now gone from her government post.

Lacy Peterson and her husband, Levi, have endured nearly 10 months of public shaming and lies told against their family. Even county prosecutor Grant Loebs has used local media to downplay the savagery of what happened to their little girl last June. That’s when two boys from Iraq stripped the girl naked and molested her while the third boy, from Sudan, filmed the incident. Continued......Refugee Resettlement Watch

The powers that be (supporters of the refugee industry) in Twin Falls, Idaho and indeed throughout the state of Idaho are not looking forward to the trial advancing against three refugee boys charged with assaulting a little special needs girl in June of last year.

If you are a new reader, we posted many times on the controversy in Twin Falls where Chobani Yogurt, in addition to other food products giants, have ‘welcomed’ refugee labor to the community. See our archive here.

Tomorrow the case is scheduled for a pretrial hearing according to Leo Hohmann writing at World Net Daily last Friday.

The case of an alleged sexual assault by Muslim refugee boys against a 5-year-old special-needs girl is making its way slowly through the Idaho court system, and the parents tell WND that justice is long overdue.

wendy-olson.jpg

Wendy Olson, then US Attorney for Idaho, created a firestorm of controversy by attempting to silence those who wanted to see justice in the Fawnbrooks Apt. alleged assault. See our report: Twin Falls: First amendment experts’ responses to Idaho US Attorney were “swift and severe” Elections have consequences and Olson is now gone from her government post.

Lacy Peterson and her husband, Levi, have endured nearly 10 months of public shaming and lies told against their family. Even county prosecutor Grant Loebs has used local media to downplay the savagery of what happened to their little girl last June. That’s when two boys from Iraq stripped the girl naked and molested her while the third boy, from Sudan, filmed the incident. Continued......Refugee Resettlement Watch
Was she raped or assaulted? Seems you have your terms mixed up and that doesnt look good for your sources credibility. :laugh:

wendy-olson.jpg

Was she raped or assaulted? Seems you have your terms mixed up and that doesnt look good for your sources credibility. :laugh:
If those boys stuck any thing in her that is considered RAPE. Refugee Resettlement watch and the Rebel did the most extensive reports on all of it. You keep on believing whatever you want I have a lot of family and good friends in that area still and they don't take abuse of especially of small children or even adults lightly.

wendy-olson.jpg

If those boys stuck any thing in her that is considered RAPE. Refugee Resettlement watch and the Rebel did the most extensive reports on all of it. You keep on believing whatever you want I have a lot of family and good friends in that area still and they don't take abuse of especially of small children or even adults lightly.
I will keep believing the real facts not some idiot fable made up by anti muslim retards exploiting this girls situation to soothe their fear of non whites. They should be shot in the ass for lying like that.

wendy-olson.jpg

I will keep believing the real facts not some idiot fable made up by anti muslim retards exploiting this girls situation to soothe their fear of non whites. They should be shot in the ass for lying like that.
You are free to keep believing your own lies if you so desire. It really hurts no one but you long term.

Poor innocent child. How can you even understand, much less overcome, such trauma?:(

Forum List

Back